51

Chapter 51

    Ever since he knew what Su Le would ask and say when he was drunk, Osamu Dazai began to prepare for a persuasion (death) activity.

    Osamu Dazai thought for a while, and it seemed that it was not an easy task to get Su Le to drink directly, and it needed to start from other places.

    Well, let's start with life.

    "Mr. Dazai, I have something to do and need to go out for a few days, you..." Su Le was a little worried while carrying the suitcase.

    Osamu Dazai was shocked when he heard these words, this is a good opportunity.

    He quickly replied: "It's okay, I can do it, if it doesn't work, I can go to the HOMRA bar next door to eat for a few days."

    Su Le was a little dazed, and he didn't even finish his sentence.

    "No, I want to ask if you want..."

    Osamu Dazai interrupted Su Le again, "Su Le, you are just too careful, it's fine, I can stay at home, don't worry."

    "I ..." Su Le tried to finish speaking.

    Osamu Dazai took Su Le's suitcase and led Su Le to the door.

    "Goodbye, Su Le, don't keep the lieutenant waiting for a long time." After speaking, he stuffed the suitcase into Su Le's hands, and the door was closed with a "bang".

    Su Le standing outside the door: ...? ? ?

    Su Le was a little baffled, he hadn't finished speaking, and he wanted to ask Dazai Zhiji if he wanted to go with him. Judging by the current situation, Osamu Dazai didn't want to go with him.

    Su Le shook his head helplessly.

    Su Le, who got in the car, received the teasing look from Dajue on Guochang Road, "Oh, is this a quarrel?"

    Su Le said helplessly, "What is the quarrel? I was sent off by Mr. Dazai before I finished talking today Come out." "Hahahahaha, what

    a rare scene."

    "Hey, I hope Mr. Dazai can take good care of himself these days."

    "Don't worry."

    "I hope so."

    Osamu

    Dazai breathed a sigh of relief watching the car go away on the second floor. Now, he can start his own plan.

    Osamu Dazai sat on the sofa and thought about it. He wouldn't drink Sule directly if he gave it to him. Just pass the wine with chocolate, and mix it with the drink? This doesn't work either, Su Le's nose is very sharp.

    Osamu Dazai thought for a while, and decided to challenge the limit, let's cook, so that Su Le will definitely not stop eating.

    He searched with his mobile phone, and his eyes locked on a dish.

    White wine garlic oysters.