5

Chapter 5 Photos (1)

    "Su Le, you are indeed a househusband in the new century, you are really hardworking." Osamu Dazai said while sitting on the sofa and eating ice cream.

    Su Le didn't stop cleaning up, "It's because a certain gentleman doesn't put things properly every day, making the room messy." That's why he had no choice but to clean up the room.

    Osamu Dazai fell on the sofa, and said lazily, "I don't have any, Su Le lost it."

    Su Le: ...

    After a while, Osamu Dazai found that Su Le didn't continue to clean up. Some curiously asked, "Su Le, what are you looking at?"

    "Looking at a certain gentleman's embarrassing photos." Su Le replied with a smile.

    Osamu Dazai was shocked, "How could Su Le have an embarrassing photo of me?"

    Su Le walked over with the photo and sat next to Osamu Dazai, "Look, isn't this your photo?"

    Osamu Dazai looked at the photo The scene in the movie made an "ah", and lay on Su Le's body like a boneless body, "This looks to be the work of Mr. Mori and Slug." Osamu Dazai affirmed.

    "Yes, I still remember that Osamu Dazai was really a coward at that time, and he didn't take responsibility yet." Su Le couldn't help complaining.

    Dazai Zhi covered Su Le's eyes, and said solemnly, "Su Le, what you see are all slugs' plots. They are trying to tarnish your boyfriend's image."

    Su Le took Dazai Zhi's hand, He smiled and didn't speak, his thoughts drifted to a long time ago.

    —Ten

    years ago.

    At that time, Su Le was still a third-year junior high school student (junior junior high school student), living a repetitive life every day, without passion or enthusiasm, and living step by step every day.

    Su Le's father looked at his lifeless son, thought for a while, and called him in front of him, "Xiao Le, you can try something you have never done before, don't be lifeless every day, and have the vigor that a young man should have." what."

    Su Le nodded, agreeing to his father's proposal.

    Seeing Su Le like this, Su Le's father sighed silently in his heart, hoping that Xiao Le could find something or someone that would make him happy.

    In the evening, Su Le was lying on the bed thinking about his father's words, and whispered, "Things I haven't done..." I have no clue at all.

    Su Le simply sent a post asking for help.

    Help: The landlord's father wants the landlord to do something that he has never done before. Do you have any suggestions?

    Su Le refreshed, and a reply appeared below.  

   Manual of     Complete     Suicide : kill/person, set     fire People feel inexplicable, how can someone tell someone to kill / person, set / set fire to commit suicide, what a strange person.