73: Extra: Magic Realism World (End)

Chapter 73 Magic Realism World (1) End

    After the last case, Osamu Dazai showed the ability, Mori Kogoro felt relieved to socialize the detective in the hands of Osamu Dazai.

    "The detective agency will be left to you!" Mori Kogoro said with a serious face while holding Osamu Dazai's hand tightly.

    Osamu Dazai also had a serious face: "Uncle Maori, don't worry, I will definitely take a good look at the Detective Agency."

    Su Le twitched the corner of his mouth, why is this like asking Gu...Stop it, Su Le you What are you thinking?

    Su Le helped Mori Kogoro carry the suitcase until he sent him downstairs.

    Mori Kogoro took the suitcase from Su Le and put it in the car. He waved to Su Le and the others, and said loudly: "Then I'll go first, see you in a week!"

    "Uncle Mao Li/Father, have a good trip!"

    Su Le said with some emotion: "I hope Uncle Mao Li will be successful this time. "

    Don't worry, Uncle Mori can do it." Osamu Dazai said firmly.

    "That's good."

    After watching Mori Kogoro leave, Su Le and his party went upstairs, ready to start a day's work.

    A beautiful-looking person walked in, she looked around and found that there were two more people in the detective agency. She asked curiously: "Eh? Is there a change in the agency today? Is Mr. Mao Li not here?

    " It’s for my brother to take care of it.”

    The alluring woman looked at Osamu Dazai who was sitting on the side doing nothing, she was a little surprised because he was so young. The woman's eyes were a little suspicious, she was wondering if they could do it?

    Osamu Dazai saw what she was thinking at a glance, and he said, "If you believe it, then you believe it, if you don't believe it, then...well" don't believe it.

    Seeing that Su Le was not good, he hurried over and covered Dazai Osamu's mouth. He looked at the person apologetically: "Don't pay attention to him. Is there anything you need to entrust?"

    That person didn't pay attention to Dazai Osamu's words. She found a chair and sat down, then said, "It's nothing serious, but I discovered a strange thing recently. This matter has nothing to do with me, it has something to do with my relative's house. I suspect that my niece is missing."

    "Huh? My niece is missing?" Su Le was puzzled.

    The woman nodded, "Yes, my niece is missing."

    Dazai Osamu became a little interested, "Let's talk?"

    The woman nodded, organized her words, and began to talk about her discovery.

    "It's like this. My aunt and I have a very good relationship. She gave birth to a girl a few years ago, who is my niece. My husband and wife are very good with their children, but my uncle's mother has some Patriarchal, I don’t know how to urge them to have another one these years." "