10

Chapter 10 Photos (6)

    Ps. If this chapter can't be finished, it must be the author Tai Cai—— "Is it a miracle that you met me

    ?

    " Su Le murmured.

    He smiled and didn't speak.

    The next day, there was a bouquet of champagne roses.

    "I only love you." On the

    third day, it was a bouquet of red roses.

    "I love you." On the

    fourth day, a bouquet of white roses.

    "I am worthy enough for you." On the

    fifth day, a bouquet of orange roses.

    "I offer you a mysterious love." On the

    sixth day, the seventh day, the eighth day... Su Le would receive a bouquet of roses from Osamu Dazai every day when he came to the restaurant.

    Gradually, Su Le got used to it.

    "Shop Manager, did you receive roses again today?" The girl at the front desk teased.

    Su Le smiled at the girl at the front desk, "Do you like it? Just take one out if you like it." The

    girl at the front desk waved her hands in surprise when she heard this, "No, no, this is for the store manager Store manager, you should keep the roses for yourself."

    Hearing this, Su Le didn't force himself, he found a bottle to put some water in, and inserted the roses into it.

    "Just put it at the front desk, it's more pleasing to the eye."

    "You can put it wherever the store manager wants."

    Osamu Dazai in the corner took a sip of lemonade, and his sour eyebrows frowned. So who, why did he leave Su Le so much? Recently, Su Le, you still had such a happy chat with her. Sour, I'm really sour.

    Nakahara, who was sitting across from him, couldn't stand it anymore, and said in a low voice, "Dazai Osamu, why don't you just go up and apologize, peeping here every day, people who don't know will think you are a voyeur."

    Osamu Dazai stirred uneasily with his lowered hand, but he still said stubbornly, "You don't care, you dead slug who has never been in a relationship."

    Nakahara also slammed the table, making too much noise, and the surrounding The diners all looked over. Zhong Yuanzhong also suppressed his anger, and managed to calm down a little, "Dare to do what you dare not to take on, Dazai, you coward."

    "I'm not..." Dazai's voice rose sharply, as if wanting to prove what.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also pressed his hat, not wanting to argue with this coward any more.