49

Chapter 49

    Osamu Dazai felt that something was wrong with Su Le now.

    It's not that something is wrong, it's very wrong.

    According to Osamu Dazai's observation, Su Le has been a little out of business recently, and seems to be doing some other things, some things that are hidden from him.

    On this day, Osamu Dazai saw that Su Le was watching a video again. He quietly walked behind him, staring quietly at Su Le's phone screen.

    Stare—

    Su Le is chatting, and they are having a good time.

    [Congratulations to your Lemon Dazai on the line]

    Dazai said quietly: "Su Le, what are you doing?"

    Su Le was startled, and he turned off the phone reflexively. He turned his head and saw Osamu Dazai standing behind him.

    "Mr. Dazai, what's the matter?" Su Le looked at Dazai innocently.

    "I see that Su Le is chatting very happily, and I don't have the heart to disturb you." Dazai Zhi said lightly, "Then Su Le, do you still remember what day it is?"

    Su Le thought hard, but there really wasn't come up with. He looked at Osamu Dazai flatteringly, "Mr. Dazai, would you like to give me a hint?"

    Osamu Dazai: "..."

    Osamu Dazai is very angry now and doesn't want to talk to you.

    A trace of disappointment flashed across Dazai Osamu's eyes. He cleared up his mood and said casually: "It's nothing, it's not a big deal. Su Le, you should be busy first. Also, I want to eat crab meat tonight. I haven't touched it for a week. Already."

    Su Le naturally agreed to Osamu Dazai's request, after all, it seems that he really didn't eat much crab meat recently.

    "Okay, let's make crab meat today."

    Osamu Dazai nodded, "Then I'll go to the bar next door to find a drink and come back at night."

    Before Su Le could speak, he left.

    Su Le looked helplessly at the back of Osamu Dazai, and he sighed: "I hope Mr. Dazai can be more careful."

    Su Le looked up at the clock, and found that it was getting late, so he quickly turned on the phone and started to continue. just thing.

    In the HOMRA bar.

    "Tatara, I want a glass of whiskey." Osamu Dazai said lazily while lying on the bar counter.

    Tokuta Tara felt a little wrong listening to Osamu Dazai's tone. He tentatively asked: "Didn't Su Le come with you today?"

    Dazai Zhizhi didn't even raise his head, "Su Le is busy, he doesn't have time today." "Did you guys     quarrel

    ?"