6

Chapter 6 Photos (2)

    Ps. This chapter is full of memories

    -

    Su Le and that mysterious netizen slowly kept in touch for two years, and he didn't know how they became regular netizen.

    "Didi"

    Su Le looked down, and it turned out that the Complete Suicide Manual had sent another message.

    The Complete Suicide Manual: My Dear Friend, What Are You Doing?

    Sule: Doing homework

    is a complete suicide manual: By the way, I am coming to your side for work reasons, Sule, you want to treat me to a big meal!

    Sule: Why should I treat you to a big meal? Are you working?

    Complete Suicide Manual: That's right~ I'm already a poor social animal

    Sule: Then I'm going to call you uncle

    Complete Suicide Manual: Wow, you're too much, I'm going to break up with Sule for a day!

    Sule: ...

    Sule: Are you really ignoring me?

    Su Le looked at the news that hadn't been answered for a long time, and found that the complete suicide manual might be really angry. He thought about it, and when he came to work here, he should give him a proper apology.

    On the other side, Osamu Dazai stared at the message, and he said to Dr. Mori angrily, "It's all your fault, Dr. Mori. I'm called an uncle, and I'm still so young!"

    Dr. Mori heard that Osamu Dazai "It looks like Dazai-kun has a new name in the future."

    "Doctor Mori, you are too much." After speaking, Dazai walked towards Alice who was playing with a grin.

    "Rintaro help!" Alice screamed, "I don't want to disappear!"

    "Dazai-kun, calm down."

    ——

    Su Le waited quietly at the place mentioned in the complete suicide manual. He looked around and found none that matched. He couldn't resist sending a message to Complete Suicide Manual.

    Sule: Are you really here?

    The Complete Suicide Manual: Huh? ! Sule don't you see me? I have found the sule

    Sule: is it? But I didn't see

    it. The Complete Suicide Manual: Sule has to be searched carefully.

    Su Le looked around, but he didn't find anyone there, but there was a peer who was wearing a black windbreaker and kept looking here.

    Complete Suicide Manual: Sule, did you finally look at me?

    Su Le was slightly taken aback when he saw this news. The only person he saw just now was the man in the black windbreaker, no way...