16

Chapter 16 Love Letter (1)

    Ps. Don’t ask why the bonus has changed into a love letter, because the author wants to write it. I don’t remember what the bonus is (bushi)

    ——

    “Mr. Dazai, I’m going out today, so I’m going to trouble you to stay at home by yourself today.” Su Le got dressed and said to Osamu Dazai who was still sleeping late.

    The person still wrapped in the quilt stretched out a hand and waved it perfunctorily.

    Seeing this scene, Su Le chuckled, and he said warmly, "Then I'll go first, Mr. Dazai, don't forget to eat breakfast."

    The people in the bed were quiet for a long time, and Su Le was not surprised. He gently closed the bedroom door, ready to go out for today's work.

    "Ding ding ding——" The harsh alarm clock sounded suddenly in the quiet bedroom. Osamu Dazai stretched out a hand and pressed the alarm clock on the bedside. He yawned and asked vaguely, "What time is Su Le?

    " I went out early. He took a look at his phone, hey, it's twelve o'clock at noon. Okay, when Su Le came back today, he was going to nag him for forgetting to eat breakfast.

    After he washed and changed, he was ready to go downstairs for brunch. When I walked to the door of the kitchen, I saw a post-it note posted on it:

    [I know Osamu Dazai that you can't get up today, so the food is still warm. Ps. Remember to wash the dishes]

    Osamu Dazai smiled knowingly, and he muttered, "I didn't see washing the dishes or something."

    Osamu Dazai, who was full of food and drink, was lying on the sofa watching TV boredly. He inadvertently glanced at a locker next to him, and suddenly he became interested. A few days ago, Su Le seemed to put a few big boxes inside, which seemed to be boxes he had never seen before.

    Osamu Dazai squatted in front of the locker, looked at the lock on the locker, "This is not a problem for me." He pried open the door in two or three strokes. (You should look at the keys hanging on the wall, hey)

    He took out the three large boxes inside, and carefully opened the top one. Inside were unsigned letters.

    Osamu Dazai was a little puzzled, he picked up one of the envelopes, and was stunned the moment he opened it.

    [Dear Mr. Osamu Dazai:

    Hello.

    Today is the half anniversary of our marriage, and I suddenly remembered that I haven't written a love letter to you for a long time. We met at 15, confessed at 18, and got married at 28.

    I thought about our first acquaintance, and it's still a little funny when I think about it now.

    I used to be very mature. According to my father and the others, they said that I was not energetic, and then they talked to me once, asking me to do things that I hadn't done. So I posted a post to ask, but I didn't expect you to reply to me. When I think about that reply now, I feel that you are a little embarrassed. Wherever someone tells people to kill, set fire to, or commit suicide, you may be the only one.