44

Chapter 44 The Bar Next Door (1)

    "Mr. Dazai, I'm going shopping, do you want to come with me?" Su Le stood at the entrance and called back.

    Osamu Dazai immediately got up from the sofa, "Wait for me, Su Le!"

    After saying that, he went upstairs with a rattling sound.

    Su Le stood there and waited.

    One minute passed, two minutes passed... half an hour passed.

    Su Le raised his hand and looked at his watch, feeling a little puzzled. What is Osamu Dazai doing upstairs, and why hasn't he come down after so long.

    Watching the time go by, Su Le decided to go upstairs to have a look.

    The moment he pushed open the bedroom door, Su Le froze.

    "Mr. Dazai, what are you doing?" Su Le looked at Dazai's operation with some confusion.

    Osamu Dazai gestured with his clothes in front of the mirror.

    "I'm trying to figure out what would be better to go out."

    Su Le was puzzled, they were just going to a supermarket not far from here, and Osamu Dazai looked like he was going to some high-end party.

    "Then Mr. Dazai, have you chosen yet?" Su Le reminded, "It's getting late."

    Hearing these words, Dazai looked at Su Le without blinking his eyes.

    Su Le helplessly supported his forehead, "Then Mr. Dazai, you can continue, it would be better if you can hurry up."

    "Yeah." Dazai replied perfunctorily.

    Su Le stood at the door and watched Osamu Dazai holding his clothes before coming and going.

    In the end, Osamu Dazai chose to change into the same clothes as usual.

    Su Le: There is a big doubt in my little eyes, have you seen it?

    Su Le couldn't help it anymore, "Mr. Dazai, the one you wear is similar to the usual one." So what's the point of you choosing it?

    Osamu Dazai looked at Su Le in disbelief, "It's not the same, it's obviously different! The color of this piece is obviously lighter than the usual one, and the stitches on it are very good."

    Su Le: ? ? ?

    "And," Osamu Dazai said seriously, "Su Le, have you forgotten? These are the clothes you bought for me." The

    air suddenly became quiet.

    "Really? Hahahahaha Mr. Dazai, is Mr. Dazai changed now? Can we go out now?" Su Le changed the subject bluntly.

    Osamu Dazai took a deep look at Su Le and didn't speak.

    Su Le: