70: Extra: Magic Realism World (1)

Chapter 70 Magic Realism World (1)

    Conan is a little flustered right now, no, he is very flustered, why did he meet his future brother-in-law in this situation. This timing is too unfortunate, what should he do if his brother-in-law suddenly asks Kudo Shinichi...

    Don't ask, I'm a little flustered now.

    Conan pretended to be calm: "Hi, it's the first time we meet, my name is Conan." "Hello,

    my name is Su Le, it's the first time we meet." Su Le stretched out his hand to Conan, "Well, neither do I. If you know what you should call me, just follow Xiaolan and call me brother."

    "Okay." Conan agreed with a smile.

    Conan os: No, I dare not, I am afraid.

    "Is this Conan? It's the first time we met. My name is Osamu Dazai. I'm Su Le's lover. This is my gift for meeting you. I hope you like it." Osamu Dazai came over at some point.

    Conan, who hadn't entered yet, was caught off guard by a lot of greeting gifts, and he almost couldn't hug him. Conan hugged the gift quickly, and suddenly he thought of something. What did that Osamu Dazai just say? He is Su Le's lover?

    Wait, love?

    Conan: Did you see the big doubt in my big eyes?

    Mao Lilan seemed to see Conan's doubts, and she reminded: "Didn't we receive the invitation last time, and then we didn't go because of the case."

    Conan suddenly realized that it was so, he remembered. He still remembers being shocked when he saw the contents of the invitation. It turned out to be his brother-in-law and aunt (?).

    Now is the time to gain goodwill, and when the relationship is exposed, the death will not be so miserable.

    Thinking of this, Conan smiled sweetly at Dazai Zhi: "It's the first time we met, my name is Conan, I wish Brother Dazai and Brother Su Le a happy marriage for a hundred years and forever together."

    Dazai Zhi rubbed Conan's hair, and he praised : "Well, Conan is really a very good boy. You can come to me if you have anything to do in the future, and I can do it for you."

    "Yes, Mr. Dazai is very powerful, you can find him if you need anything." Su Le agreed.

    "Okay, then thank you Dazai brother."

    Conan sat on the chair and looked at the various dishes on the table in shock. He still feels a little unbelievable.

    hours ago.

    Conan glanced at his watch, then at Su Le and the others, and thought about Kogoro Moori and Maorilan again. He knew that today's dinner was either made by Xiaolan or eaten out.

    Kogoro Moori obviously thought of this question too, when he was about to talk about going out for dinner, Su Le took the conversation away.

    "It's getting late now, let's start preparing dinner." Su Le thought for a while, then continued, "Do you have any taboos?"