22

Chapter 22 Did You Lemon Today?

    After having that meal together last time, Su Le and the others have gradually become more connected with the Sawada family.

    When Su Le discovered that Sawada Nana also liked to study recipes, his affection for their family reached its peak in an instant.

    Su Le: Thank you, it's great to have like-minded neighbors.

    "Su Le-jun, I researched a new dish today!" Sawada Nana took the dish she just made and went to Su Le to try it.

    Su Le picked up a piece and put it into his mouth carefully, he chewed it carefully and swallowed it. At this moment, Su Le looked serious.

    Sawada Nana looked at Su Le nervously, "Is it delicious? Is this a success?"

    Su Le was expressionless, and suddenly he smiled, "It's delicious! Aunt Nana is really amazing!"

    Sawada Nana didn't She pursed her lips in embarrassment and smiled, "Where, Su Lejun, you are amazing! The dish you cooked yesterday was really delicious, and mine should be a bit worse.

    " It's delicious."

    "Then thank you Su Lejun for your compliment."

    "This is a serious compliment!"

    There was harmony in the kitchen.

    At this time, the atmosphere in the living room was a bit awkward, and Tsunayoshi Sawada looked at Osamu Dazai sitting on the sofa next to him, and his father Iemitsu Sawada sitting on the sofa on the other side, suddenly felt that life was a bit difficult.

    You don’t need to turn on the air conditioner any more. Hey, if you want to find your lover, go, now you really don’t need an air conditioner!

    "I haven't even tried Nana's new dishes yet." Sawada Iemitsu was a little jealous.

    Osamu Dazai nodded, agreeing with Iemitsu Sawada. "Yes, I haven't even tasted Su Le's new dishes, and I really want to eat them."

    Osamu Dazai and Iemitsu Sawada looked at each other and suddenly reached an agreement.

    "Go and call your Nana Sawada away."

    "You go and call your Su Le away."

    Dazai Osamu and Sawada Iemitsu refused to give in to each other.

    Dazai

    Osamu: "You go!" Sawada Iemitsu: "You go!" The

    two looked at the direction of the kitchen again, a little unwilling. But what else can I do, I still want to go to the bedroom to sleep honestly tonight.

    Osamu Dazai: Forget it, as long as Su Le is happy.

    Iemitsu Sawada: As long as Nana is happy.