30

C

hapter 30 The Law of Conservation of Europe and Africa (1)

    After returning home from a short trip, Osamu Dazai felt that something was wrong with Su Le recently. He would always smile inexplicably, sometimes with a frowning face, and sometimes with a very happy smile, and he would not say good morning, good afternoon, Good night, it will take a while for Su Le to answer.

    "Su Le, what shall we have for dinner tonight?" Osamu Dazai looked expectantly at Su Le who was sitting on the sofa.

    One minute passed, two minutes passed...

    The smile on Dazai Osamu's face gradually disappeared. Without giving up, he called again: "Su Le, what shall we have for dinner tonight?"

    Su Le was still sitting on the side holding his mobile phone and watching.

    Osamu Dazai: "..."

    Osamu Dazai walked over angrily, wanting to see what Su Le was looking at.

    "Su Le, what are you looking at?" Osamu Dazai blocked Su Le's screen with his hands.

    Su Le looked up at Dazai Zhi, and said blankly, "Dazai Zhi, what are you doing?"

    Dazai Zhi:? ? ? You still ask me why

    Dazai took out his mobile phone angrily and put it on the table, he put his hands on both sides of Su Le, looked into his eyes and asked seriously: "Su Le, do you not love me anymore? "

    Su Le didn't know why.

    "You see, I called you and you ignored me, and I asked you what to eat and you ignored me. I called you several times, but you never answered me once, so you just hugged your mobile phone and ignored me. "Speaking of this, Osamu Dazai felt very wronged.

    Su Lemeng, he thought about it carefully, it really seemed like he hadn't talked to Dazai for a long time.

    Su Le smiled apologetically, leaned over and kissed Dazai on the face, slipped under Dazai's arm, and rubbed Dazai's hair before leaving.

    "I'm sorry Dazai, I've wronged you these few days, I'm going to cook now, your favorite fried rice with crab meat."

    After waiting for Su Le to leave, Dazai slumped down on the sofa. He looked at the ceiling, wondering what he was thinking. He glanced at the mobile phone on the table from the corner of his eye, and suddenly became interested in what Su Le was looking at on the mobile phone these days.

    He fished out the phone, unlocked it skillfully, turned it on, swiped the screen of the phone, his eyes were attracted by a cute icon.

    Osamu Dazai squinted his eyes, feeling something was wrong, he hadn't found this software on Su Le's phone a few days ago, Su Le's ignorance of him these days must have something to do with this software.

    He clicked on a cute icon, and the screen of the phone went black. After a while, a loading progress bar appeared on the dark screen.

    Osamu Dazai patiently waited for the loading to complete, watching the progress bar slowly climb to 100%.

    [Su Le welcome home, your lovely Osamu Dazai wants to eat fried rice with crab ^-^]

    Osamu Dazai: ? ? ? Su Le, you really have raised another slaughter!

    He watched as the blacked-out screen became brighter, and the scene inside was displayed.

    There is an exquisite house inside, and the scene outside the house is decorated with care.

    He watched a [Osamu Dazai] come out of that house.

    [Osamu Dazai] A bubble appeared on his head, it said "I want to eat fried rice with crab meat" and a kaomoji was attached.

    Osamu Dazai almost smashed the phone, he looked at [Osamu Dazai] who was obviously taken care of very well inside with no expression on his face, and the acid water poured out.

    The care is really good, look at the roses all over the mountains, look at this well-decorated house, look at this fat and fat Osamu Dazai being fed, eh, so angry.

    Su Le came out of the kitchen with crab meat fried rice, and was about to ask Dazai to eat, but was startled by Dazai with a serious face.

    "Dazai, who is this?"

    "Su Le, you are raising someone else behind my back!" Dazai's accusing voice sounded.

    Su Le:? ? ?

    "Don't deny it, don't you think this is your cub?" Osamu Dazai picked up the phone and pointed to the picture above.

    Su Le: ...

    "Look, you just raised another Zai, Su Le, you changed, you agreed to only raise me." Dazai Zhi looked heartbroken.

    Su Le thought what Dazai Zhi was talking about. He looked at the screen on the phone, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. He explained: "This is a software accidentally researched by Gangji and the others. It is just like X Nuan, a game of raising cubs."

    Dazai Ji is still angry.

    Su Le continued: "Then they made some adaptations, so you can make whoever you want, and I'll fill in your relevant information about Osamu Dazai."

    Osamu Dazai calmed down a little.

    "But the young Zai is really cute."

    Dazai Zhi exploded instantly, "Su Le, you are too much, am I not your cutest Zai?"

    Su Le shook his head straight, and he affirmed: "Dazai Zhi It's the cutest!"

    Osamu Dazai didn't believe it, he held down the software with his hand, and asked Su Le tentatively: "Then I delete it?"

    Su Le became entangled in watching Dazai Osamu's actions, "Hey don't... ...."

    "Su Le, you just don't want to part with it!"

    Su Le is having a very headache now, he weighed it up, and made up his mind: "Then Dazai, please delete it."

    "Su Le, you are not sincere!"

    Su Le: ". ...."

    Su Le is now having a very headache, "Then what do you want to do, Dazai?"

    Dazai thought for a while, and he smiled mysteriously at Su Le, "Then..."

    Su Le: ? ? ? ! !

    ——

    Osamu Dazai: I finally caught Su Le!

    The author has something to say: Go

    ahead, the law of conservation of Europe and Africa, it is true that

    the extreme must be equal, and the extreme must be equal!

    (This author has experienced too much)