60

Chapter 60 Teacher

Su Le went to the Fujiwara house next door more and more times, and Osamu Dazai felt more and more unhappy.

Every day when Su Le goes home, he always brings the smell of seasoning with him.

When Su Le came home the day before yesterday, he had a spicy smell on his body; when Su Le came home yesterday, he had a slight sweet smell on his body; today when Su Le came home, he didn't know what kind of smell would appear on his body.

Osamu Dazai was lying in the living room, counting the number of fish in the fish tank boredly, thinking whether to eat them or not.

The fish in the fish tank: (with a chill behind his back)

"Ding dong-" the doorbell rang.

Osamu Dazai got up to open the door, but found that it was not Su Le, but a courier.

"Is that Mr. Su? Here is your courier, please sign for it." The courier handed over a list.

Osamu Dazai took it and saw that it was the materials and certificates for Su Le to teach.

He picked up the pen and signed the form in twos and threes.

"Okay, sorry for the trouble." The

courier checked the list, took out the courier from the box at the back of the car, and handed it to Osamu Dazai.

"Then I'll go first, goodbye." After saying this, the courier rode away on his bicycle.

Osamu Dazai returned to the house with the couriers in his arms, and he flexibly opened the pile of couriers. There are several textbooks on cooking, two sets of staff clothes, and a teacher's brand.

Su Le is going to teach cooking? Should it be said that it is Su Le?

Osamu Dazai suddenly became happy when he looked at the things in his hands. Su Le is going to teach, but it's good that he doesn't have to run to the next door all the time.

For the first time, he felt that it was good that Su Le had another job.

Su Le pushed open the door and returned home, only to see a smiling Dazai Osamu, he felt that he was frightened.

Dazai Zhi didn't pay attention to Su Le's expression. He took the teacher's sign from the table and gave it to Su Le, "Su Le, you are going to teach soon." It's normal to send these now when school starts.

Osamu Dazai suddenly thought of something, he asked curiously: "By the way, Su Le, which school in Yayuan did you go to teach?"

"Prefectural Gunai High School." Su Le replied.

Osamu Dazai always felt as if he had heard the name of this high school somewhere.

Very familiar.

"Su Le, I wish you success on the first day of class." Osamu Dazai waved his hand.

Su Le waved her hand with a smile, carrying the briefcase and ready to go to school to start her first day of teaching.

When Su Le stood at the school gate and looked at the high school students coming and going, he couldn't help laughing. Looking at this group of people with slow vitality, he felt as if he had returned to his high school days.