13

Chapter 13 if line (2)

ps.ifline This is the last chapter, don't be afraid, it made

me

scared

too windbreaker. He looked in the mirror and everything was fine.

He left the bedroom and went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and took out the crabmeat, zucchini and a few eggs that were processed last night.

"Well, let's eat fried rice with crab meat this morning." Su Le said to himself.

Su Le skillfully turned on the fire, put in the oil, put in the crab meat, and served the rice. After a while, two bowls of fried rice with crab meat came out of the pan. Su Le brought these two bowls of rice and placed them on the dining table outside.

"Ding dong-" the doorbell rang suddenly.

Su Le opened the door, and there was a flower delivery person standing outside.

"Is it Mr. Su? This is the blue enchantress you ordered in our store, please check it."

Su Le signed, picked up the bouquet of flowers, and said with a smile, "Thank you."

" You're welcome."

After closing the door, Su Le replaced the flowers at the entrance with today's fresh flowers. He picked out the two most beautiful flowers and put them in a vase on the dining table.

He looked at the appearance of his arrangement and was very satisfied. Su Le raised his hand to check the time, and found that it was getting late, and it was time to wake up Osamu Dazai.

He knocked on the bedroom door and said softly, "Osamu Dazai, wake up instead. Breakfast is ready. Today's breakfast is fried rice with crab meat." A

few minutes passed, but there was no response from the bedroom.

Su Le called again patiently, but found that there was still no response. "Then I'll come in."

So Su Le pushed open the door, and there was no trace of another person in the clean and tidy bedroom. Su Le looked at the scene in front of him calmly, and smiled self-deprecatingly, "Where is Dazai?" After speaking, he shook his head and left the bedroom.

Su Le sat at the dining table, clasped his hands together, "I'm starting."

Su Le ate today's breakfast one bite at a time. As he ate, his face became a little cold. Su Le touched it blankly, and found that he was crying, why was he crying, why was he crying.

Osamu Dazai, I miss you so much...

Osamu Dazai opened his eyes in the morning sun. He touched the place next to him and found that it was cold. He sat up abruptly and looked around, but found no trace of another person.

He hurriedly ran down to check where Su Le was.

"Su Le, are you there?" Osamu Dazai called softly.

Not a sound came from the living room.

Osamu Dazai was at a loss, "Su Le, don't hide, where have you been?" The