53

Chapter 53

    "Su Le, this is our invitation." Kumin Anna handed over an invitation card, "Is Su Le free tomorrow?"

    Su Le accepted the invitation with a smile, he patted Ku Ming Anna's head, "Of course, we will definitely go."

    "Okay." Anna Kushina was relieved, she seemed to have thought of something, and whispered, "...and can I have dinner at your house today?" Looking at Su Le.

    "Of course, you can come anytime you want."

    "Thank you, Su Le."

    Osamu Dazai, who was sitting on the sofa pretending to read a book, silently moved down the book and looked at him secretly.

    What are they doing and what are they talking about. Su Le started to touch her head again, they were still hooking, what was the hook doing, and what was the agreement?

    Osamu Dazai looked at this side silently, trying to separate them with his mind.

    When Su Le looked over, Osamu Dazai moved the book up and pretended that he was still reading.

    "Mr. Dazai, can you play with Anna for a while?"

    Osamu Dazai: I don't think I can

    "Okay, no problem." Osamu Dazai replied quickly.

    What can't be, how could it not be.

    Seeing this, Su Le assured Dazai Osamu and Kushina Anna to stay together.

    At this moment, the atmosphere was a little too quiet.

    Osamu Dazai and Anna Kushina sat at one end of the sofa, ignoring each other.

    "Da da—" footsteps sounded.

    Dazai Osamu and Kushina Anna glanced at each other, quickly moved to the middle of the sofa, and they communicated with a book in their hands.

    Osamu Dazai: "Anna, do you like this book?"

    Anna Kushina: "Yes."

    Osamu Dazai: "Why?"

    Kushina Anna: "Because this book is very in-depth."

    Su Le walked over with a plate of fruit and heard this conversation. He glanced at the books in their hands and fell silent. "The Complete Collection of Cold Jokes", are the cold jokes in this book very deep? Let him take a look when he gets a chance.

    Su Le quietly put down the fruit plate and left here.

    Osamu Dazai and Anna Kushina breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that Su Le had left. They glanced at each other, then quickly separated, and each sat on the other side.

    Osamu Dazai:

    Huh Kukina Anna: Huh

    Su Le came out several times one after another, seeing that Dazai Osamu and Kushina got along very well, so he was very relieved to prepare dinner tonight.