27

Chapter 27 Sudoku (2)

    Osamu Dazai showed a smile, "I'm going to give Su Le a surprise later."

    The number of people on the beach in the evening gradually increased, and the cool wind blowing on the body was especially pleasant.

    Su Le sat in a shady place and fiddled with the things in his hands.

    "Wow, Su Le, you are amazing, this improved recipe is really good." Sawada Nana praised Su Le's baked goods.

    Su Le smiled shyly, but didn't speak. He continued to turn the baking skewer in his hand.

    The origin of this recipe is still related to Osamu Dazai.

    "Su Le, you are secretly making delicious food behind my back again!" Osamu Dazai's words suddenly came to mind behind his back.

    Su Le turned his head to look, with a smile on his face, "I haven't started eating yet? I'm waiting for you."

    Osamu Dazai walked over and sat next to Su Le, their bodies were very close . Osamu Dazai took the skewer from Su Le's hand and continued to grill it.

    Seeing this, Su Le mixed the sauce on the side.

    Osamu Dazai came over to take a look, and nodded in understanding. He said with a smile in his voice: "It turns out that Su Le still remembers this sauce."

    "Of course I remember." Su Le smiled, "I still remember that this sauce was made by Osamu Dazai. Made some minor adjustments."

    Osamu Dazai looked very happy when he heard this, "Then don't you look at who I am, Osamu Dazai."

    "En, Osamu Dazai is really amazing."

    Sawada Nana next to him watched Teeth were sour, and he couldn't stand it and quietly left this place of right and wrong.

    Sawada Nana: Obviously she also has a lover, why does she still feel so sour (I just like lemon.jpg)

    Finally Su Le realized something was wrong, he looked to the side, "Where is Aunt Nana?"

    Osamu Dazai took a bite and finished baking The meat said vaguely: "Ah, I left not long after I came."

    Su Le was a little shocked, "Why didn't you remind me, Osamu Dazai?"

    "You see, Auntie Nana didn't make any noise when she left, she just didn't want to disturb us." Osamu Dazai said it with confidence.

    Su Le shook his head helplessly, "You."

    Osamu Dazai rubbed against Su Le and quickly chirped his face.

    "Okay, Su Le don't be angry."

    Su Le: ///—///

    Everyone who came to the beach to prepare things: I didn't see the

    sunset gradually, and the stars on the night began to emit their brilliance.