40

Chapter 40 Becoming a King (2)

    Osamu Dazai looked at the strange scene in front of him and forced himself to calm down.

    He took out his mobile phone and dialed Edogawa Ranpo's number.

    "Moshi Moshi, Dazai Osamu, why did you call me?" Edogawa's voice came from the phone.

    Osamu Dazai's voice was hoarse, "Su Le is gone."

    Ranpo Edogawa of the Armed Detective Agency sat up straight when he heard this, "Wait, let me see what happened."

    Osamu Dazai waited Follow Edogawa Ranpo's answer.

    After a while, the voice of Edogawa Ranbu sounded again.

    "Well, don't worry, Su Le is fine, he is safe, very safe. You don't have to worry, someone will come soon." Edogawa Ranpo comforted.

    "En."

    As soon as the words fell, a low-key commercial vehicle stopped in front of Osamu Dazai.

    The car window was lowered slowly, and the person inside said: "Mr. Dazai, this is the first time we meet. I am Dajue Guochanglu."

    Osamu Dazai hung up the phone and looked straight at the person sitting inside.

    He knows him, it should be said that no one will not know him, Guochang Lu Dajue.

    "Su Le's disappearance has something to do with you?" Osamu Dazai said affirmatively.

    "If you mean Mr. Su, it does have something to do with us. After a while, what you see will exceed your imagination." Guochang Road Dajue paused, "But I need to take you to a place first. , get in the car, Dazai-kun."

    Dazai got into the car without thinking, after all, finding Su Le is the most important thing now.

    It was very quiet in the car, and no one spoke.

    Osamu Dazai watched the scenery outside the car window change all the way, but he was still worried, Su Le, where did you go?

    "Dazai-kun, we're here." Dajue's voice from Guochang Road suddenly sounded.

    Osamu Dazai nodded, got out of the car, and followed Dajue on Guochang Road all the way forward.

    Osamu Dazai observed the surrounding environment calmly, secretly startled. The protective measures here are very good, and it is basically impossible to break through.

    Just basic. The suburban sugar team Dujia steamed the gift for you

    "Well, Dazai-kun don't think about it anymore, you can't break in here." Guochang Road Dajue's gentle voice sounded from the front, "Now Dazai-kun has to sign these agreements before I can bring you I'll let you find Su Le-jun." Osamu

    Dazai took over a large stack of documents in his hand and quickly flipped through them, with a lot of technical terms interspersed in it. Osamu Dazai finished reading these materials in a short while. The central point of this large pile of materials is that everything you see next cannot be revealed, and everything you see next cannot be communicated to the outside world. If you are discovered, you must be prepared to be wanted.

    "Where's the pen?" Osamu Dazai raised his head and asked.

    Guochang Lu Dajue was a little surprised, "Aren't you afraid that I will cheat you?"

    Osamu Dazai signed his name at the end, and replied without raising his head: "Even if I cheated, I can only admit it, but now It’s just what the situation requires.”

    Guochang Lu Dajue laughed out loud when he heard this, “Young people are awesome, now I’ll take you to a place.”

    Another place?

    Osamu Dazai had no expression on his face, but his heart was full of doubts.

    The surrounding environment became more and more deserted, and they got on the elevator.

    "Ding -" here.

    "Welcome to the Imperial Pillar Pagoda, Dazai-kun."

    Osamu Dazai was a little shocked looking at the densely packed instruments around him, the most surprising thing was the stone slab in the center.

    "You probably saw it, Mr. Dazai, that is Dresden Slate." Dajue Guochang walked to Dazai's side at some point, "Su Jun is the colorless king chosen by Slate for this term. Now After accepting the inheritance, Su Jun will be fine."

    Osamu Dazai squinted his eyes, Cheng Wang?

    A familiar figure came into his eyes, it was Su Le.

    Osamu Dazai looked at the figure without blinking.

    Suddenly, a blinding white light lit up, causing sudden changes.

    "Su Le!!!"

    The author has something to say: Su Le: I only have one back today, do you want me to buy you some oranges?

    The author knows that he is very short qwq ——Tweet

    the copy

    of the article "After Becoming a Migrant" next door, which is being updated daily

    : My name is Shiraki Yu, you can call me Shiraki or Yu, but please don't call me Yuko.

    I live with my uncle Mori Ogai, who is single, middle-aged, and a lovely child, Alice.

    Once my uncle invited me to work in his port cargo company, but my intuition told me that I couldn't go, so I accepted my netizen [Complete Suicide Manual]'s invitation to work in a detective agency.

    Although I don't know why after working, I met the elementary school student detective who went where the accident happened, met the aquatic people who can play with fire, met the king's man with a sword on his head, and met...

    But, this is the same as... What does it matter to me as a wage earner? So please give me back my wages, I am an ordinary wage earner who only wants to receive a salary!

    I am still very tired today.