24

Chapter 24 Ten Years Bazooka (1)

    Osamu Dazai: The first step in overturning the car is to start with yourself——

    "

    Mr. Dazai, thank you for bringing me here." Su Le said suddenly.

    Osamu Dazai was taken aback, and he smiled, "Su Le, you don't need to thank me." "Mr.     Dazai

    is indeed the most gentle person."

    "Then you don't care who it is."

Hold hands and walk together forever.

    —

    Another morning.

    Osamu Dazai and Iemitsu Sawada still hate each other.

    "Hey, isn't this Iemitsu Sawada? Why isn't Auntie Nana by your side today?" Osamu Dazai sarcastically said.

    Sawada Iemitsu was hit hard, he remained calm, "Dazai-kun, why didn't I see Su Le-kun?" Osamu

    Dazai was stabbed in the heart. "Does it have something to do with you?"

    "Does it have something to do with you that Nana is not by my side?"

    Dazai Osamu: Iemitsu Sawada really hates

    Iemitsu Sawada: Osamu Dazai really hates Tsunayoshi Sawada who

    is quietly watching, showing embarrassment without losing sight Polite smile. If you have the guts, then go find your own lover, what kind of hero is super here.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: tui, chicken pecking at each other

    "Dididi——"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada's mobile phone rang suddenly.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi picked it up and saw that it was Rambo.

    "Moxi, Moxi, Lanbo, what's the matter with you?" "Lord Lanbo is

    coming here to play." There was an immature voice on the other side of the phone.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi's eyes lit up when he heard this, Rambo and the others are coming, it's good that he is finally not eating dog food alone.

    "Then when did you come over?"

    "Hmph, Mr. Rambo has arrived at the entrance of the hotel, come and pick me up quickly."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada looked out and saw that there was Rambo and his group at the door. Sawada Tsunayoshi waved at them, "I'm over here."

    Lanbo looked over when he heard the voice. Lanbo said happily: "We are here!"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada looked happy, and he hurried forward to greet him, "It's great, you are here for vacation too."