35

Chapter 35 Failed Exam Papers

    Today, Su Le went to Sawada's house next door to exchange cooking skills.

    Osamu Dazai lay on the sofa and pressed the remote control of the TV boredly, and the pictures on the TV kept changing.

    Osamu Dazai's eyes wandered around, and his eyes were attracted by a small bookshelf next to the TV cabinet.

    Osamu Dazai got up and walked over, looked at the books on it, except for the complete suicide manual, the other books were slowly added by Su Le. His fingers slid across the books on the bookshelf and stopped on an old folder.

    "When was this put up?" Osamu Dazai was a little confused. He pulled out the folder, ready to open it and have a look.

    As soon as Osamu Dazai unbuttoned half of it, the folder exploded, and the contents inside spilled all over the floor.

    Osamu Dazai: ...You guys are watching, this is really not my first move.

    Looking at the papers all over the floor, he silently packed them up. After all, when Su Le came back and saw this scene, he might be gone.

    Osamu Dazai picked up the document closest to him and took a look, it was a test paper. He took a closer look, um, yes, this is a test paper.

    "I didn't expect Su Le to love learning so much?" Osamu Dazai murmured.

    He looked at the circles on the test paper, and said with some pride in his tone, "Well, as expected of Su Le, his academic performance is quite good."

    Osamu Dazai continued to pick up things on the ground, and found that they were all papers.

    "Has Su Le collected all the papers with full marks? It's really all papers." Osamu Dazai was surprised.

    Suddenly a test paper caught his attention. Osamu Dazai picked it up and looked at it, "Huh? A failing paper? Will Su Le still fail?"

    Dazai seemed to have seen something extraordinary when he saw this paper.

    "Mr. Dazai, what are you doing again?" Su Le's voice suddenly sounded.

    Osamu Dazai reflexively hid the things in his hands, and replied with a guilty conscience: "It's nothing, it's really nothing." Wait, why is he guilty?

    Su Le looked at the mess on the floor and raised his eyebrows, "People who don't know think my house has been burglarized." Su Le pointed to the things scattered all over the floor.

    Osamu Dazai glanced around, and said confidently: "I didn't do this! Who knew that so many things came out of the folder as soon as I opened it, and it popped out by itself!"

    Osamu Dazai paused and emphasized again , "It really jumped out by itself."

    Su Le raised his forehead, "Ok, okay, it jumped out by itself."

    Only then did Osamu Dazai nodded in satisfaction.

    Su Le took a closer look and found that it was his previous paper. He instantly knew what Osamu Dazai had opened.

    "Did you open the folder on the bookshelf?"

    "I'm just curious, who knew so many things popped out of such a small folder." Dazai puffed his face.

    Su Le rubbed Osamu Dazai's hair, feeling very helpless, "Of course there will be so many popping out, this folder is originally blessed with supernatural powers, won't it jump away as soon as you touch it?"

    "So it's not me It 's my fault."

    Su Le: "..."

    Osamu Dazai seemed to remember something at this time, he took out the failed test paper from behind, "Look what I found? Su Le with good grades The classmate has failed papers!"

    Su Le took a look, and he looked at Osamu Dazai meaningfully.

    "Mr. Dazai, do you still remember that when I was 16 years old, I invited you to eat ice cream, and then you had a stomachache."

    Osamu Dazai was a little confused, he searched in his mind, and really remembered this incident, " Yes, Su Le didn't even stop me from eating, she just watched me eat too much and have a stomachache!"

    "Didn't you order a bunch of ice cream while I wasn't paying attention?"

    Dazai Zhi looked away guiltily, and changed the subject: "Why is Su Le asking this?"

    Su Le sat down on the spot, and said meaningfully: "Do you still remember, Mr. Dazai, that day you abducted me to eat ?" Ice cream, I

    had a midterm exam that day." Osamu Dazai froze, "Hahaha, Su Le, what shall we have for dinner tonight?"

    "What do you think?"

    Osamu Dazai: I don't think I dare to say it

    -

    Osamu Dazai: Kid It’s only a choice, and of course big friends get all of them.

    The author has something to say: Today the author was fooled by the cover ()

    Nothing else happened in the future, the update is at 6 o'clock in the evening,

    does ovo really not click on the column to bookmark this author?

    Corrected the typo