36

Chapter 36 Examination Paper Composition

    Regarding the failure of the mid-term exam at the age of 16, Su Le exposed it later.

    Osamu Dazai, who was always worried, was pleasantly surprised to eat fried rice with crab meat for dinner, although Osamu Dazai always suspected that it was his decapitated rice.

    Su Le looked helplessly at Dazai who was devouring (?) in front of him, "Eat slowly, no one will grab it from you."

    "I'm afraid that this meal will be my last meal!" Dazai blurted out.

    Su Le: "..."

    Dazai Zhi glanced at Su Le with a guilty conscience, coughed, "This is not..."

    "Don't worry, this is not your last meal. I am Do you care about that incident at night? If I really care, Mr. Dazai, can you still stand here intact?" Su Le said seriously.

    Osamu Dazai: Well...it makes sense, I don't know why

    the sad atmosphere suddenly became silent.

    Dinner was finished in this atmosphere.

    Dazai Zhi followed Su Le step by step, silently handing him things. Su Le took the little tail behind and cleaned up the kitchen.

    Su Le turned to look at Dazai Zhi, and said in a warm voice: "Mr. Dazai, you really don't have to follow me all the time, I won't run."

    Dazai Zhi didn't reply, but continued to follow Su Le.

    Su Le really couldn't stand the quiet and excessive environment now, so he took Osamu Dazai's hand and pressed him on the sofa, "Mr. Dazai, I have no intention of causing trouble for you at all. If you have nothing to do, come and clean up the mess you caused in the living room."

    Osamu Dazai finally reacted when he heard this, and he retorted: "It popped out by itself, and it has nothing to do with me."

    Su Le : Is this the point?

    The atmosphere in the living room finally relaxed, Su Le and Dazai Zhi silently packed up the test papers on the floor.

    "Eh? Su Le, look what I found!" Osamu Dazai looked at Su Le in surprise with a test paper in his hand.

    Su Le was a little puzzled, "Isn't this just a Chinese test paper?"

    Dazai Zhi said triumphantly, "It seems that Su Le has forgotten everything he wrote~"

    Su Le became even more puzzled.

    Osamu Dazai saw Su Le like this, and read directly: "The moment I saw this topic, I knew that I would not discuss this topic according to the tradition. Regarding love, especially puppy love, I am actually There is nothing disgusting. The love in the student days always has a hazy feeling, boys and girls are very shy. Confession..."

    How could Su Le still not remember after hearing this , this was a class test when I was 17 years old, and the topic of the composition was [What do you think about falling in love].

    "The matter of confession is actually..." Seeing that

    Dazai wanted to read on, Su Le quickly stopped him, "Okay, hurry up and clean up!"

    Dazai accepted it as soon as he saw it. Instead of putting the scroll into the file bag, he folded it quietly and put it in his pocket. Osamu Dazai sat on the sofa and looked at Su Le. What he didn't know was how gentle his eyes were when he looked at Su Le.

    The sun is just right, you and I are still together.

    ——

    […Confession is actually a very sacred thing (in my opinion), if I want to confess, I will choose a sunny day and confess to him when the cherry blossoms are flying. ]

    [I might be a little romantic. I hope I can go to a romantic place when I get married, preferably covered with lavender. ]

    [Actually, there is really nothing to care about in love. To like someone is to want to become a better person for the other person, to be excellent for him. ]

    [I don't know what the mood of liking is like. If you like someone because you want to see him all the time, and want to be with him all the time, then maybe I like it. ]

    [I will not confess to him now, I will choose to confess at the age of 18, I hope that at that time I have enough ability to be his other half, the love relationship I hope is to support each other. ]

    [I don't know what I wrote, I just sent it out of a sudden feeling. ]

    [Let's write one more sentence at the end. 18-year-old you, would you like to be my lover? ]

    Note: An excerpt from Su Le's composition

    —

    Su Le: I hope to have a romantic relationship with you at the most romantic moment.     The author has something to say :

    Su Le’s composition was made up by the author on the

    spot     .