3

Chapter 3 Suraemon

    "Su Le, why did we come to France with the slug!" Osamu Dazai protested dissatisfied, "It should be the two of us together, but now there is one more slug." So I am not happy.

    Su Le rubbed his hair, thought for a while and decided to shut up, and don't remind him that he is the one who wants to take a ride with Zhongye in the Central Plains.

    Nakahara Nakahara, who was driving in front, turned the steering wheel violently, "Don't you, a dead mackerel, insist on taking my car?"

    "Where, didn't you, a slug, insist on driving us?" Said.

    Zhongya Nakahara stepped on the brake, turned around, and said mockingly, "Hehe, didn't you want me to take you for a ride?"

    Osamu Dazai retorted loudly, "No, it's obviously a slug begging I and I just sat, do you think so? Su Le."

    Zhong Yuan Zhongya also looked at Su Le at this time, "What do you think?"

    Su Le was dragged into the battlefield with a dazed expression.  

   Su Le: I’m not, I’m not , I’m just a     helpless onlooker Zhi hugged Su Le, "Of course Su Le will be on my side, Su Le, right?"   

  What else can Su Le do, let his own boyfriend pamper him, "I agree with Dazai Zhi." I'm sorry, Mr. Chuya Nakahara.

     "Just look at me and I know that Su Le will be on my side!" Osamu Dazai said triumphantly.     

Zhongyuan Zhong also saw this scene, and rolled his eyes, "That turned out to be me who wanted to carry you, so now I don't want to carry you, a     dead mackerel, now, immediately, let me get off!" Su Le and Dazai threw it down, turned around and drove away. 

    Su Le: ...     

Osamu Dazai: ...

    Dazai Zhi looked at Su Le with a guilty conscience, "It's all slugs who are too stingy!" So I have nothing to do with the rain.

    Su Le rubbed his temples with a headache, and looked at the surrounding scene, "Fortunately, Mr. Nakahara didn't leave us in a deserted place. Osamu Dazai went too far this time. Next time, I have to apologize to Mr. Nakahara.

    Osamu Dazai curled his lips, "I don't want to apologize to the slug!" Dazai glanced at Su Le's face quietly, feeling a little guilty, "I don't want to go..."

 Su     Le sighed helplessly In one breath, "If you don't apologize, don't apologize. This place is not far from the city. Let's go over and find a place to stay, otherwise we will sleep on the street tonight."     

Su Le suddenly remembered something, "Dazai, bring your wallet Did you?" 

    Osamu Dazai: 0w0 (trying to get away with it) 

    Su Le knew the result when he looked at him like this, "Osamu Dazai, stay away from me."

Osamu     Dazai: ...   

  Osamu Dazai was aggrieved Back off.     

"I have a treasure chest." Su Le whispered.    

 Su Le's hand began to glow faintly, and a black card appeared in his hand. Su Le nodded in satisfaction, turned her head and said to Dazai Zhi, "Okay, let's go to the bank to withdraw some money now, and Dazai Zhi remember to stay away from me."   

  Dazai Zhi was wronged, but Dazai Zhi didn't say anything. 

    Osamu Dazai followed Su Le aggrievedly. He looked around and asked suddenly, "Is Su Le very close to Provence?  

   " Is it?"   

  Osamu Dazai grabbed Su Le's hand, and "Disqualification in the World" started.  

   The black card in Su Le's hand turned into a spot of light and disappeared.     

Su Le: ...    

 "Dazai Osamu, do you want to sleep on the street tonight?"

    Dazai looked back innocently, "Su Le, I came up with a brilliant idea!"

    Su Le felt that he was helpless more times today, "Then what did Dazai think of?"

    "Let's elope!" Osamu Dazai said excitedly, "Let's elope to the Provence Mountains to see lavender."

    After that, before Su Le could answer, he dragged him forward.

    "Dazai Osamu, do you really know the way?"

    "It would be great if Su Le knew~"

    "But I don't know!"

    ——Under

    Dazai Osamu's showmanship, they still arrived in Provence before sunset.

    "It can't be done, I'm exhausted." Su Le sat directly on the ground.

    "Su Le, you see you're going to exercise, I'm fine!" Osamu Dazai said proudly.

    "Then you start from me."

    "I don't!"

    ...

    "Su Le?"

    "Huh?"

    "We will also see the lavender in Provence next time."

    "Okay, as long as Just don't forget to bring your wallet next time."

    "Hey~"

    "Su Le, you want to spend the rest of your life with me~"

    Okay.

    Under the setting sun, their shadows are stretched very long.

    ——Osamu

    Dazai: The most romantic thing I have ever done is to take you to elope to see lavender in Provence. This is the only time a coward is     brave

    As for the protagonist’s ability, it’s a treasure chest. There’s everything in it. As long as the protagonist has seen and recognized something,     it     ’s

    a bug

    be mine!     Read it with me:     The author's writing style is a primary school student, and the plot is all floating clouds