8

Chapter 8 Photos (4)

    Ps. It's still a memory

    -

    after the incident last time, the relationship between Su Le and Osamu Dazai became closer.

    At the beginning of April, the season of cherry blossoms is also the season of graduation. Su Le was wearing her school uniform and stood under the cherry tree, looking around, as if waiting for someone.

    "Hey, go quickly, if you don't go, you won't have a chance." A girl not far away poked her companion and whispered.

    The girl next to her blushed, "I...I don't dare."

    "If you don't go, you won't have a chance. Senior Su is about to graduate." She encouraged her child, "Go and try." Without any explanation, she just Pushed her companion in front of Su Le.

    "Senior."

    Su Le looked over in a daze, "Is there something wrong, junior?"

    "I like senior..."

    "Su Le!" A clear male voice next to her interrupted her.

    Su Le looked over, and it turned out to be Osamu Dazai. He glanced at the girl apologetically, "My friend is here, I'll go first, let's talk about it later." After speaking, Su Le ran towards Osamu Dazai.

    The girl looked at Su Le's back with disappointment, and whispered what she hadn't finished, "I like you."

    Her companion ran over worriedly, and comforted, "It's okay, it's okay." On the

    other side——

    Dazaiji teased, "Su Le is really beautiful and blessed."

    Su Le was stunned, a little helpless, "Dazaiji stop joking."

    "Isn't it?" Dazaizhi said in a drawn voice, "Just now that girl Didn't I come to confess to you? Graduation season, confession season."

    Su Le rubbed his hair in distress, "Don't you know Dazai?"

    "Su Le, what are you talking about?" Dazai pretended to be stupid. .

    Seeing this, Su Le immediately unbuttoned the second button, and handed it forward, "Does Dazai want this?" After speaking, Su Le smiled.

    It may be because the cherry blossoms are too beautiful today, or it may be because he was caught by Su Le's smile, Dazai Osamu accidentally took the button.

    Su Le smiled even brighter, "Did Dazaiji agree?"

    "Su Le, you are lying."

    "Didn't Dazai have already guessed that he decided to agree to my request to come to school?"

    "I have, It 's all Su Le's guesswork."

    "Hey, hey."

    ——

    Lupin's bar Osamu