19

Chapter 19 Love Letter (End)

    Ps. Osamu Dazai’s first love letter (Osamu Dazai can’t hit me if it’s not well written) → The author eats jujube pills

    ——

    [Dear Su Koukou (redacted) Le,

    I’m your favorite Osamu Dazai.

    Didn't expect me to write you a love letter.

    This is the first love letter I wrote, Su Le must, must cherish it.

    Since I saw your three big boxes of love letters last time, I realized that Su Le is actually a coward who dare not send even a single love letter. Su Le also said that I was a coward, and so was Su Le.

    I remember that I was very bored at that time, so I just scrolled through the posts casually. I didn’t expect that I saw your post at a glance. You said it was fate. I would correct Su Le though, my reply is based on your post. Who told you to post 'The landlord's father wants the landlord to do something that he has never done before, do you have any suggestions? '

    Look, the things I haven't done are the few things I said? Su Le, you have been complaining about me for more than ten years, and I will correct you today. So, Su Le will make crab meat tonight to make up for me!  

   The first time I saw Su Le, I was thinking, why is there such a person. I tentatively asked you what your supernatural power is, but you actually told me. At that time, I was thinking, how can there be such a stupid person. Although it was later confirmed that it was not you who were stupid, it was me who was stupid.

     The days with you, to be honest, this is my very happy day. You will pamper me unconditionally, do you know that, in fact, this is an addictive/addictive day with you, and later I became obsessed with it, Su Le, you are responsible.

     I have tested your bottom line countless times, but you seem to have no bottom line for me. So I am unscrupulous, I think even if I do too much, Su Le, you will forgive me. Later things told me that I was really wrong, very wrong. 

    The thing I regret the most is sending you that message, I'm so sorry. I almost lost my Su Le, Su Le, I'm sorry.

    Maybe, my essence is the same as what you said, just a coward.

    Thank you for not giving up on me.

    I took you to elope to Provence to see lavender, I took you to run dozens of kilometers just to see the sunset, and I also pestered you to climb the mountains to see the sunrise...

    I have never regretted liking you , This is the only persistence in my life.

    Next, I don't know what I should write, so I just write casually.

    Hi Sule. For the first time, I have expectations for life, and I hope that you will be here in the days to come. Take me to eat delicious food, take me to see beautiful scenery, and take me through the journey of life.

    I don't know how long I can be with you, but I want you to be with me forever. I hooked up with you, you said that you would stay with me for the rest of my life, for the rest of my life, it was agreed, not a single day would be missed.