50

Chapter 50

    "Tatara, I want a glass of whiskey."

    Osamu Dazai, who had just entered the door, waved to Totara.

    Toku Tara raised his head to look at Osamu Dazai, but was surprised to find that Su Le was also following him.

    "Does Su Le want to drink something?"

    Su Le pondered for a while, then said, "...I don't drink, just give me a glass of plain water."

    Ten bunches of Duodara felt a little pity, "I really don't want to drink Do you?"

    "Su Le doesn't drink alcohol~ You can't persuade Duoliang." Dazai Osamu said slowly, "After all these years, I haven't seen Su Le drink alcohol."

    "That's it, that's too It's a pity."

    Su Le, who was the central figure of the topic, just smiled.

    "Mr. Dazai's Ginfis has been mixed, please use it slowly." Ten Shuta Tara pushed the wine in front of Dazai Osamu. He took out another cup of boiled water and pushed it in front of Su Le, "This is Su Le's boiled water."

    Su Le picked it up and took a sip, but found that it was sweet. ..."

    Ten bunches of Duo Liang smiled, "The boiled water is too weak, so I added a little sugar for you."

    "Thank you."

    Osamu Dazai looked at the boiled water in Su Le's hand, and then looked at it again Whiskey in my hand. Suddenly, there was a little doubt, "Su Le, I really don't think I've seen you drink alcohol, so why doesn't Su Le drink alcohol?"

    After being with Su Le for so many years, Dazai Osamu has never seen Su Le drink alcohol, and even Alcoholic beverages are not much drunk.

    Su Le thought for a while, "Probably, drinking will make things worse? Our family seems to never drink alcohol. My father doesn't drink alcohol, and my grandpa doesn't drink alcohol either, but my mother and grandma like to drink alcohol very much."

    Hearing Osamu Dazai suddenly realized what he said: "So that's it. I thought it was Dad drinking. When I went back last time, I was a little scared when I saw all kinds of wine on the shelf."

    "It seems that it is a tradition in your family not to drink alcohol." Shishu Duotara thought thoughtfully.

    "It seems so."

    "Then let's go first." Su Le said goodbye.

    "Welcome to come again next time."

    Su Le and Osamu Dazai walked out of the bar instead of going home, but went for a walk in the park.

    Su Le looked at the scenery in the park and sighed, "It's been a while since we came here."

    "It's been more than a month." Osamu Dazai added.

    "It's been more than a month, haven't we had a good look at the scenery here?" Su Le stopped and turned to look at Osamu Dazai.

    "Then let's start shopping from tomorrow, since everyone is here." Osamu Dazai made a decision on this matter.

    "Okay."

    Su Le and Osamu Dazai continued walking around the park hand in hand.

    The atmosphere between them was very quiet.

    After a while, Osamu Dazai suddenly said, "Su Le, why don't you drink?"

    Su Le smiled, "I never thought Mr. Dazai was still thinking about this.

    " Le, "Yes, so Su Le, do you want to tell me?"

    Su Le was silent for a while.

    He considered it and said, "It's not an important thing, but our family seems to have a gene that can't drink very much. I remember being fed a sip of wine by my grandma when I was a child. According to my mother and the others, they said that after drinking I was in a daze, asking what to answer and what to ask, and said that I am quite interesting."

    What to ask and what to answer?

    Dazai smiled meaningfully.

    He made up his mind to persuade Su Le to drink (bushi) when he got back.

    The author has something to say: Duan Xiaojun is online again qwq

    I'm too good