47

Chapter 47 The House Next Door to the Bar Next Door (2)

    Su Le didn't understand why this happened in the end.

    The group of them present all sat in the HOMRA bar.

    Barbara and his party sat on one side, the people from Scepter 4 sat on the other side, and he and Osamu Dazai sat in the middle.

    Now the scene was awkward.

    Munakata Reishi opened his mouth to try to ease the embarrassment, "So, do you know each other?"

    Zhou Fangzun nodded.

    "That's how it is. The house the lieutenant arranged for us is next to Mr. Zun's bar, so we got to know each other after a few visits." Su Le took over the topic and explained.

    "Is that so?" Munakata Reisi thought thoughtfully.

    The scene fell into silence again.

    Su Le looked at the people around him, he didn't know what to think, he blurted out: "Have you eaten yet? Why don't you eat with us if you haven't eaten?" After saying that, Su Le wanted to bury himself.

    Hearing this, Anna, who was named Kushina, suddenly raised her head. She stretched out her hand and tugged on the sleeve of Zhou Fangzun next to her, and said in a low voice, "Master, eat, Su Le's cooking is delicious."

    Zhou Fangzun looked at Su Le unexpectedly. happy.

    "Su Le's cooking must be the best." Osamu Dazai interjected.

    Munakata Reishi also felt very fresh, "Then we should be respectful rather than obedient."

    Seeing that they all agreed, Su Le let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they all agreed, otherwise it would be embarrassing.

    "Then I'll go back and get ready." Su Le got up and said goodbye.

    Kushina Anna automatically followed Su Le and left.

    Zhou Fangzun: "...tsk."

    Munakata Reishi almost laughed out loud.

    Su Le took Anna Kushina with his left hand and Osamu Dazai with his right hand and went home.

    He looked at the refrigerator, found that it was full, and patted his chest, "Fortunately, there is everything in it."

    Osamu Dazai walked behind Su Le and hugged him, "Huh? What is Su Le worried about?"

    " Fortunately, the refrigerator is not empty, otherwise it would be ridiculous later on. But do Mr. Zongxiang and Mr. Zun have any taboos?" Su Le frowned.

    Hearing this sentence, Dazai Zhi said exaggeratedly: "Do they still dislike Su Le's cooking? Then Su Le should not cook for them."

    Su Le: "..."

    Su Le didn't want to talk to him and turned to him caressed(?) his head.