14

Chapter 14 Special Code (1)

    Ps. The wedding of Osamu Dazai and Su Le

    ——

    1. Proposal

    "Osamu Dazai, do you still remember this place?" Su Le took Dazai Osamu's hand and walked on the high school campus.

    Osamu Dazai reached out to take a fallen cherry blossom petal, and he replied with a smile, "Of course I still remember, I still remember that Su Le gave me his second button here." So he will never forget here.

    "By the way, Osamu Dazai." Su Le suddenly stood still.

    Dazaizhi was a little surprised that Su Le would not leave. He looked back and saw Su Le smiling like a flower.

    "Osamu Dazai, are you still willing to accept my second button?"

    Osamu Dazai was stunned, "Of course." He heard himself answer like this.

    Su Le took out a ring box from his pocket and knelt down on one knee, "There is no second button this time. So, Osamu Dazai, are you willing to accept this ring from me?"

    "I am willing."

    Osamu Dazai was stunned . Dazed, Su Le put on the ring. Su Le got up and hugged the bewildered Dazai Osamu, and whispered in his ear, "I trap you, and this trick will last forever. Once you trap, you can't go back on your word." She regained her

    senses Osamu Dazai hugged Su Le back, "If you get caught, I won't go back on my word."

    [If you get caught, you can't go back on your word. ]

    2. Invitation card

    "Su Le, Su Le, why are you preparing these things?" Osamu Dazai looked at the red paper Su Le was holding with some doubts.

    "Make an invitation card." Su Le replied, "Dazai Osamu, go to the study and take out the pen and brush."

    ​​"Hi, hi."

    Su Le wrote stroke by stroke on the paper. Osamu Dazai was a little curious, and leaned over to take a look.

    Osamu Dazai read it softly, "Marriage between two surnames, a contract signed together, a good relationship will last forever, and the match will have the same name..." A good marriage will last

    forever, a promise of white heads...?

    Osamu Dazai suddenly felt a little sour, and his voice was a little hoarse, "Ishiro IKEA is talking about Su Le, right?"

    Su Le put down his pen when he heard this, and patted Dazai Zhi's head, "Hey, it's me But Osamu Dazai can't be lazy, come and help me write together."

    Osamu Dazai rubbed against Su Le, "No, I won't be lazy."

    "Yeah, Osamu Dazai is the best." After finishing speaking, Su Le picked up the pen and continued to write the next invitation.