42

Chapter 42

    The researchers of the Yuzhu Pagoda were amazed at this miraculous scene. Is this the new colorless king?

    "Look at the slate!" A researcher exclaimed in surprise.

    Others looked over one after another.

    Guochang Lu Dajue coughed, "Well, Mr. Dazai, can you let go of Su Jun now? We are going to check him now."

    Dazai let go of Su Le as promised, but still held his hand hand. Osamu Dazai looked at Guochanglu Dajue, "This won't affect the inspection, right?"

    Guochanglu Dajue twitched and nodded helplessly.

    The researchers started the inspection work in an orderly manner.

    "Everything is normal." One of the researchers handed the report to Osamu Dazai.

    Osamu Dazai took it, looked at the data on it, and found that everything was good.

    "Tai-zai-zhi." Su Le's voice sounded from the side, and he squeezed Dazai Zhi's hand.

    Dazai looked back.

    "Sleepy."

    Osamu Dazai: "..."

    "We'll be going home soon, wait a little longer."

    Su Le nodded obediently.

    Osamu Dazai looked at the researchers, "What's the matter with Su Le's appearance?"

    Researcher, you look at me, and I look at you.

    An older researcher thought for a while, and said carefully, "Mr. Su's situation should be due to a conflict in the power system. It should be better after a few days of rest."

    "Should?" Osamu Dazai squinted his eyes.

    It suddenly became quiet at this moment.

    "Rest, sleepy, good." Su Le said.

    The surrounding atmosphere began to improve.

    The researchers breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Then I'll take Su Le home." Dazai Zhi took Su Le's hand and prepared to leave here.

    "Wait, Dazai-kun, you can't take Su Jun away yet." Dajue Guochang Road reached out to stop them.

    Before Dazaizhi could react, Guochang Lu Dajue continued to say: "Su Jun's situation is not too stable now, let's stay here first, and leave when the situation improves."

    Dazaizhi stopped in his tracks Indeed, it is not clear what is going on with Su Le's situation. The inspection facilities here are relatively complete, and the information on the situation of this force is the most complete here. He has no reason to leave.