68: END

Chapter 68 END

    Osamu Dazai is very calm, he is not in a hurry, really not in a hurry, this situation has happened once before. He picked up the feather and went directly to the next door to Natsume Takashi and the others to understand the situation, and to ask what kind of monster took Su Le away.

    "Ah, isn't this Dazai?" Fujiwara Toko suddenly found that Dazai came here alone today, she was a little surprised, "Why didn't you see Su Le today? Is there something going on?"

    "Yes, Su Le recently I'm a little busy, he asked me to come to Natsume to give something." Osamu Dazai sighed.

    "So that's how it is." Toko Fujiwara nodded, "Natsume is upstairs now, let's go up and find him."

    "Okay, then Aunt Fujiwara, hurry up, I'll go up first."

    Osamu Dazai and Fujiwara After Toko said goodbye, he went straight upstairs to find Takashi Natsume.

    Natsume Takashi felt very strange seeing Dazai who was alone, because Dazai and Su Le were always inseparable. Wherever Su Le is, Dazai Zhi must be there, and where Dazai Zhi is, Su Le must also be there. Today is rather strange, Osamu Dazai came alone.

    "Mr. Dazai, why didn't you see Teacher Su today?" Natsume Takashi asked.

    Osamu Dazai didn't answer this question, he went straight into the room and sat down. He looked at Natsume Takashi with a serious face, and said bluntly: "I won't socialize with you anymore, Su Le is gone. I was taken away by an unknown monster. I only found this one and kept it here." I came here this time to ask Mr. Cat if he knows what kind of monster it is."

    "Nazmi, have you picked up the monster again!" Niangkou Sansan's angry voice sounded from outside the window.

    Niangkou Sansan could smell a monster from a long distance away, very strong. It jumped out of the window and entered the house, scanned around and found no monster.

    "Well, Niukou Sansan, I think the smell you smell should be from this." Osamu Dazai said while taking out the feather from his pocket.

    Niangkou Sansan came over to identify it carefully, and then smelled it. It jumped onto the cushion and got down on the ground, "Damn, I thought Nazmi came back picking up the monster again."

    Osamu Dazai was sure now that it was a monster who took Su Le away.

    "Niangkou Sansan, do you know which monster this feather belongs to? Su Le was just taken away by it." Osamu Dazai asked.

    The originally lazy Niangkou Sansan instantly regained her spirits. She carefully felt the demonic power on this feather, and always felt an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

    This demon power...

    Niangkou Sansan went through the selection in her mind, and finally dug it out in the corner.

    "This demon power was chased by the raccoon." Niangkou Sansan lay back again, "Nazmi, do you remember the Lord of the Forest last time? The one you almost became the bride."