52

Chapter 52 Gifts

    Ever since Su Le got drunk that day, Dazai Zhi always looked at Su Le hesitantly.

    "Su Le...I...ah." Before finishing speaking, Osamu Dazai turned around and left.

    Su Le: ...? ? ?

    Su Le was a little puzzled. Osamu Dazai was stimulated by something recently. He always wanted to say something but didn't say it. He often left the scene before he finished speaking.

    He thought about it carefully, and it seemed that nothing strange happened.

    Su Le shook his head, and gave up thinking about this question, after all, Dazai's heart is like a sea needle.

    Back upstairs Osamu Dazai lay on the bed a little annoyed. Why didn't he finish talking just now?

    He stared blankly at the ceiling, unconsciously recalling the experience of that day in his mind.

    "I love Aji."

    When Osamu Dazai thought of this sentence, he seemed to be able to feel the slight warmth of Su Le's words in his ears.

    "It's really annoying." After saying this, Osamu Dazai buried himself in the pillow.

    At this time, the room became quiet, and the sound of the clock moving was particularly obvious.

    "Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock"

    Osamu Dazai took out his phone, opened it, glanced, and murmured softly, "Today is Saturday, tomorrow is Sunday... April 15th, April 15th is..."

    "Exchange day!" Here, Osamu Dazai sat up in surprise.

    "Exchange day, why don't you choose to listen to it again?"

    Su Le downstairs felt a chill behind him.

    Su Le: Why do I have an ominous premonition that

    Su Le hasn't spent much time with Dazai recently, because Dazai has started a life of going out early and returning late.

    Su Le sat on the sofa in the living room and fell silent, thinking about the reason why Osamu Dazai left early and returned late.

    Suddenly he glanced at the calendar on the table from the corner of his eye, looking at the circles made with red markers.

    "April 15th? Gift exchange day?" Su Le thought about it, and probably knew why Osamu Dazai left early and returned late.

    It turned out that he was going to prepare a gift, and it seemed that he was going to start preparing a very special gift in return.

    A special gift in return?

    Su Le thought about what Dazai still lacked, and Dazai seemed to be lacking nothing...

    So what should I give?

    Su Le sat on the sofa and meditated.