15

Chapter 15 Special Code (2)

    Ps. Seeing the parents——

    "

    Su Le, Su Le, what do you think of me wearing this?" Osamu Dazai took out a blue suit from the closet and asked.

    Su Le took a serious look and nodded, "It's pretty."

    "What about this suit?" Osamu Dazai took out another maroon suit.

    "It's also pretty." Su Le said seriously again.

    Dazai put down these clothes in discouragement, feeling aggrieved, "Su Le, you are not serious at all, you say everything looks good."

    Su Le was a little dazed, "It is true that they are all good-looking. Dazai, your body proportions are excellent , you look good in anything you wear."

    Osamu Dazai puffed up his face, "Don't think that if you speak nicely, I will forgive you for not paying attention just now."

    Su Le looked innocent.

    Another hour later—

    Osamu Dazai was still looking for suitable clothes in the closet, "Su Le, what clothes do you think your parents would like for me to wear?"

    "It's our parents." Su Le corrected, "What clothes do you wear? They like everything." Because the face is good, they can wear anything.

    Osamu Dazai was still a little confused, "What should I wear?" Osamu Dazai looked at the clothes he had chosen and fell into deep thought.

    "Buzzing—" Su Le looked down at the vibrating phone.

    [Papa Su: Son, when will you come over? We are waiting for you at home. Your mother has prepared a lot of delicious food. Attached image x1]

    Su Le looked up at Osamu Dazai, who was in a tangle, and decided that he should solve the problem of Osamu Dazai's clothes. From the closet, he found the windbreaker Osamu Dazai often wore, which was paired with a white shirt and a black vest, and took a pair of ordinary white trousers. "Just wear this, just like you usually do."

    Osamu Dazai looked at the clothes in Su Le's hands hesitantly, "Is this all right? Is it okay to be so casual?"

    "You are going home to meet your parents, not to attend a celebrity reception." Su Le was a little speechless.

    Osamu Dazai narrowed his eyes, "Then you still think I've been choosing for so long."

    Su Le looked left and right, and changed the subject abruptly, "Hurry up and change, mom and dad will have to wait in a hurry."

    "I'll settle the score with you when I get back." Osamu Dazai picked up his clothes and began to change.

    Su Le smiled where Dazai couldn't see, it's rare to see such a tangled Dazai.

    ——In front of

    Su’s house.

    Osamu Dazai grabbed Su Le who was about to get out of the car, and said nervously, "Will your parents really like me?"