64

Chapter 64 Star

    Su Le stared at Osamu Dazai who was surrounded by the crowd and sighed helplessly. Regardless of why Osamu Dazai appeared in the river when he was supposed to be in the forest, it was time to get Osamu Dazai out of the crowd.

    "Student, can you let me go there? I know the person who was fished out of the water." Su Le patted the shoulder of the person in front of him and said.

    The person in front turned around and saw Su Le, and left to make way for him.

    "Mr. Su, good noon, please go over quickly to see if your friend is safe."

    Su Le nodded to him, and walked in front of Osamu Dazai along the way out of the way. He looked down at Osamu Dazai with his eyes closed on the ground and said calmly, "Mr. Dazai, you can open your eyes now, you don't need to close them anymore."

    Osamu Dazai's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he slowly opened his eyes, feeling a little guilty He glanced at Su Le. Immediately he regained his righteousness, and it was not he who wanted to fall into the river.

    That's right, he didn't take the initiative to go to the river. Therefore, he is not diving.

    Thinking of this, Osamu Dazai slowly relaxed. He sat up from the ground, coughed, and spat out the water that had accidentally entered his mouth.

    Seeing this, Su Le knelt down and patted his back. Although Su Le was a little angry at Dazai Zhizhi's diving behavior, but seeing him so uncomfortable still couldn't bear to blame him.

    Maybe I owed him in my previous life, so I worked so hard in this life.

    Su Le said helplessly in his heart.

    "Mr. Dazai, are you feeling better now?" Seeing that Osamu Dazai was still coughing non-stop, Su Le was a little worried.

    Dazai took a deep breath and stopped coughing. He looked at Su Le with his iris eyes and remained motionless.

    Su Le looked at Osamu Dazai's appearance, and suddenly couldn't get angry.

    Forget it, Dazai is fine.

    Seeing that Su Le calmed down, Dazai secretly heaved a sigh of relief. He lay down on Su Le and said with some complaints: "Su Le, I didn't dive voluntarily. I accidentally fell into the water while chasing my mother Sansan. Don't be angry.

    " If you know what that black cat is, then it is so similar to Niangkou Sansan, then treat it as the tanned version of Niangkou Sansan.

    Niangkou Sansan who was drinking sneezed, rubbed his nose, and said dazedly: "Who is thinking of me, don't worry, come on, keep drinking."

    Su Le didn't believe Dazai's words completely, after all who knows Did he say the whole thing.

    He rubbed Osamu Dazai's wet hair, and said in a warm voice: "Okay, go back and change your clothes now, it's not good to wear wet clothes all the time, for fear of catching a cold."