Chapter 1

Late home.

There were several people sitting in the gorgeous and exquisite living room, some men and some women, with expressions of shock and surprise.

Several people looked at each other in blank dismay, and one of the oldest men in a suit spoke, probably in a hurry to go home, and was still organizing his words when he spoke.

"Why is there no warning about this? What are you doing at home?" The man's tone was bad, with a sense of blame.

The beautiful woman frowned and stared wide-eyed, "You are his father, isn't your responsibility the greatest?

" We don't even have time to teach you the rules."

The person in his thirties next to him said, "That's a rare genius in the federal military academy, the youngest general, and a top Alpha with pheromone capping, but he has a bad temper." The beautiful

woman He made a hoarse voice, glared at her husband and stood up, "Look like a small family after winning a big prize. The Chu family will send someone to pick him up tomorrow. Prepare a little dowry, so as not to embarrass the Chi family." "Mom

, I'll accompany you up."

The young girl in a white dress stood up, "A-Ning didn't learn much about Omega at school. I used to think that no Alpha would want him. Now it's different. Let him learn as soon as possible. Listen Said that the general has a violent temper and a murderous look."

The two went upstairs together, leaving the other father and son sitting in the living room and continuing to be in a daze.

It turns out that there are pies in the sky.

Half an hour ago, Chu Shaochen's housekeeper came to Chi's house with several contracts for energy and rare materials.

After briefly explaining the purpose of coming, he said that the general of his family has applied to the federal government for marriage, and the partner is Chi Ning, the youngest son of the Chi family.

The energy and rare materials involved in the contract, including 100 million star coins, are the sincerity of his family's general.

When they asked why they chose Chi Ning, the other party said that after terminal testing, the pheromone matching between Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen was 90%.

Chi Jia: ...

Let's lie, Chi Ning's pheromone is almost zero, and he can barely detect pheromone when he is differentiated, and he doesn't even have pheromone when he is an adult, so how could he have such a high matching value.

But the marriage application was approved, and whether they wanted it or not, they couldn't refuse it.

This is the privilege of being a federal talent pyramid and top Alpha.

"Dad, what do you want to prepare?"

"What does he like? Buy more and send it over." "

Then I don't know, he usually hides in the room and doesn't see people very much. When he goes to his grandfather, he looks like a transparent person. If it wasn't for today, I would have forgotten that he is of marriageable age."

Hearing what the elder son said, Chi Feng looked at the second son, who shook his head like a rattle, clearly not knowing.

"Forget it, prepare as you please, the Chu family won't care too much." "

That's right, I just didn't expect the Chu family to be so willing, maybe they don't know that there is a problem with the younger brother's pheromone—" "So

what if I don't know? He chose, anyway, we won't lose money."

Not only did we not lose money, but we made a lot of money.

Energy and rare materials cannot be bought with money in the Federation, and many rare resources require contacts to obtain.

The inner room on the third floor, at the end of the corridor, is the quietest place in Chi's house.

Ye Ru knocked on the door, and after hearing the response from inside, she stretched out her hand and turned the lock. When she raised her eyes, she saw Chi Ning sitting beside the bed.

The room is not too big, only less than 50 square meters, all the furniture looks a bit old, only the window, outside is an endless forest.

The white curtains fluttered in the wind, brushing against the glass from time to time.

"Mom?"

Chi Ning pulled out his hand from the quilt, and sat on the side of the bed, "Do you and Third Sister have something to tell me?" His

black and white eyes blinked, his delicate face and slender figure, It is also rare and beautiful in Omega.

Chi Ning, the fourth child of Chi Feng and Ye Ru.

The pheromone was missing from a young age, and when it was detected as an adult, the column of the pheromone level was filled with the words low-level Omega.

Ye Ru and Chi Yun looked at each other, walked to the sofa opposite him and sat down together.

"Ning Ning, Mom has something to tell you." Ye Ru looked at Chi Ning with a guilty conscience, "The people from the federal government came over just now and said that they have found a match for you, and they will come to pick you up tomorrow. Chi

Ning moved his position to cover the exposed corner, "Okay, how long is tomorrow?"

It's better to be later, otherwise he won't be able to get up too early.

"Eight o'clock in the morning." Ye Ru was stunned for a moment and said, "The other party is from a military academy and will arrive on time. Don't worry."

Chi Ning's pupils trembled, and he muttered softly, "Actually, there is no need to be too punctual.

" Eight hours is fine too.

Ye Ru didn't hear what he said, subconsciously asked: "What did you say?"

Chi Ning shook his head, showing a cute smile, "It's nothing, mom, go ahead, do I need to prepare anything?" "Time is

too short, So the family may not prepare too much dowry for you, but don't misunderstand your parents, we love you."

Ye Ru wondered: "I'll prepare it for you when you have your wedding, as a wedding gift, okay? "

Chi Ning's black eyes were bright, and he nodded, "Okay, mom, don't worry, I understand."

Although the eldest brother got married and gave it to two companies directly, the second brother gave him three suites as an adult, and the third sister's engagement seemed to be given to him. an estate.

he?

Chi Ning recalled it carefully, but couldn't remember it.

Forget it, if it's too late, it's too late, anyway, he's used to it.

"Ning Ning..."

Chi Yun next to him interrupted Ye Ru, she was the third in the family, an Omega.

From childhood to adulthood, the Alphas around her revolved around her.

"Oh mom, Xiao Ning definitely doesn't understand if you keep talking like this, let me do it."

"Little brother, you have to know that your pheromone is very low. Although we are also very sad, as a low-level Omega without pheromone, you can match it The object is already a big happy event. After you marry the other party, you must obey your Alpha in everything, especially you may not be able to have children. If the other party complains about it, you have to be patient, because the barren Omega— —"

Chi Ning interrupted at the right time, "Because sterile Omegas are worthless, they can't bring any benefits to the Federation, especially at a time when the population is plummeting, they can't represent the Emperor Star like Alpha, It can't afford interstellar productivity, and if it loses its only value, it will be cast aside by people, worse than Omega who was born in the slums." Ever since I was a child, my ears have heard

calluses.

Can you change your rhetoric?

Really, he will recite it.

Thoughts were muttering in his heart, but there was still a sweet and obedient expression on his face.

"Then mother and sister, do you have anything else to say to me? I'm afraid that I will go to the other party's house and embarrass you. Chi's family is also a high-class family. If I am a low-level Omega, I will lose face and spread the word. Couldn't it be—"

The black eyes dimmed, Chi Ning lowered his eyes, and the end of his eyes turned crimson, "I will have trouble sleeping and eating."

Ye Ru: "..."

Chi Yun: "..."

Suddenly What's with the guilt?

It's not that he usually ignores him, leaves him alone on a private island for vacation, occasionally forgets his share when buying something, or forgets his birthday, and reminds him of low-level Omega... It's not too much

.

Ye Ru: "Then mom will go down first, so I won't bother you."

Chi Yun: "I sent you a few copies of the Married Omega Study Manual, so you should study hard."

Chi Ning raised his head, the eyelashes still wet Pursing her lips and staring at Ye Ru, she nodded and asked, "Then Mom, can I not go downstairs for dinner tonight?"

Too many rules, easy to indigestion.

"I'll have someone bring it to you. How can you not eat? I know it's sudden, but the other party is a general of the Federation. You won't suffer if you marry him, and—" Ye Ru paused, and almost said the following

words .

Chu Shaochen, the general of the Federation, has a bright future. He will be promoted to marshal in a few years, and he will control the strongest starship team in Emperor Star.

With such in-laws in the Chi family, are they still worried about future resource channels?

As long as Chi Ning coaxes her well, it's just a matter of moving her fingers.

"Ning Ning, I have wronged you. Your father has been worrying about resource channels." "

You are the savior of our family, and you don't want us to lose our heads under your grandfather, do you?"

Chi Yun echoed, "That's right, little brother, if you coax the admiral well, you will be a great contributor." "

Okay, I will work hard." Chi Ning nodded obediently, "Then mom and sister, good night, and give dad and big brother a second for me." Brother, say good night."

The hand on the lap slowly touched the edge of the quilt, and picked the quilt with fingers.

It's about to enter the highlights, and he really wants to watch it.

Ye Ru patted Chi Yun, stood up, and patted Chi Ning's head, "Okay, then you have a good rest." "

Mom hates you, but you will always get married when you grow up."

Chi Ning rubbed Rubbing her palm, "I'm also reluctant to part with my mother."

"But I will learn to grow up, so that you don't worry, I will do my duty as an Omega."

Ye Ru nodded, turned around and walked out.

Chi Ning was about to lift the quilt, when he suddenly thought of something, he turned around and asked, "What's the other party's name?" "

Ah, look at my memory, your Alpha is called Chu Shaochen, but he is a very powerful Alpha." "

Really Is it? Then I'm so lucky."

Ye Ru walked out of the room with Chi Ning's surprised expression on his face, the smile on his face disappeared instantly, and he let out a breath.

"It's so foolish."

"It's good to be fooled."

Chi Ning heaved a sigh of relief, knelt by the bed and lifted the quilt, and piled up several paper novels with cool covers.

The slender white fingers quickly turned to the page just now.

"The forcibly differentiated Omega finally broke through the upper limit and ushered in a new life. Standing on the starship, he stared down at the subdued Alpha under his feet, with a playful smile on his lips..." Woohoo, so miserable

.

The ending turned out to be falling into the dark space of the universe together with the mecha.

Chi Ning's eyes were red, and he took out a piece of paper to wipe his nose.

Accidentally clicked on the optical brain, looked at the name of the new email, and remembered his task today.

Learn how to be a qualified married Omega.

I heard that the other party is an admiral, isn't that amazing? Can you hear a lot of stories about starship sailing, patrolling, and mecha battles, which are definitely more exciting than novels.

"Chu Shaochen."

He whispered, entered these three words on the search page, and his public information immediately popped up.

A passport photo came into view.

Black hair and gray eyes, thick sword eyebrows raised, sharp features, stern expression, wearing dark blue military school uniform, tall and straight.

A few seconds later, Chi Ning frowned, put his face in his hands and took a closer look.

Why does he look different from the general he imagined?

He sighed, and opened the details with a little disappointment.

So, could it be a misplaced photo?

The author has something to say:

the hole must be filled, and the update is guaranteed.

[Pre-received article "I was bound to the Long Aotian system after my death"] Su Jianhang was dead, and when he opened his

eyes, he found that he was the chosen one who was bound to the Long Aotian system;

Get on the stool: Goodbye boss, I'm going on a long voyage tonight!

System No. 11: Can you change someone?

World 1: This is a story about the main character slag gong pua

. The slag Gong, "Reject emotional pua, start with me!"

World 2: Canary locked in the castle, wearing thin clothes and kneeling by the lake, praying to the moon in the sky, save me, I don't want to be Locked up here, but I can't escape——

Su Jianhang woke up, looked at the numb servant, climbed the wall in the dark night and went straight to the police station, "Reporting illegal imprisonment is everyone's responsibility!"

World Three: The talent show in the entertainment industry is a holy place that everyone with dreams yearns for, where everything depends on strength. Let us congratulate this grand night of forming a group——Su Jianhang standing in the

crowd , took a step forward and grabbed the microphone: "I have six points to say, the first point is that tonight's ranking is not

worth it. " Until one day, when the talkative king faced the outlaws, his system of responding to requests despite his venomous tongue failed.

Grass, Long Aotian's system can still malfunction? He wants to return the goods, he only wants to have the strong one!

The stinky-faced kid who appeared out of nowhere flicked his fingers to deal with the illegal man carrying a big knife. In a trance, a silver-haired man with broad shoulders and long legs walked towards him. His heart was beating fast and his ears were hot, but the more he looked at him, the more familiar he became...

Su Jianhang frowned: Why are you young again?

Insufficient energy system 11: CCB, has a mouth but doesn't have to speak;

Su Jianhang sneered:? ? Heh, you are so short because you don't want to grow taller?

Fighting against the sky, the system is bullying, the mouth cannon, Wang Shadiaoshou vs the bad temper, vicious tongue, wanting to strike at any time, the system attacking