Chapter 61

The boom period is here.

Chi Ning opened his mouth slightly, a sluggish expression appeared on his beautiful and intelligent face, and even his eyes became dazed, as if he didn't understand the meaning of these words.

Hot, boom period?

Why did he suddenly have a climax? He had expected the surprise for so long, but it arrived unexpectedly, and even the person who received the surprise knew it before him.

So what a surprise.

The focus in Chi Ning's eyes slowly recovered, his eyes fell on Chu Shaochen's face, and he unconsciously moved down to see his Adam's apple.

The moment his eyes moved down, he clearly saw that his Adam's apple, which was originally quiet, suddenly moved up and down, as if

he could sense his gaze.

Inexplicably, he became a little nervous, and he didn't even care about the silver moon petals stained on his body. He hesitated and asked, "What should I do? Yes, do you want to mark it?" Chu Shaochen didn't answer directly, but just reached out and touched it

. Touching the back of his neck, rubbing his fingertips against the glands, he could easily feel the changes in Chi Ning's body.

The muscles under the skin are trembling slightly, as if they have been greatly comforted.

During the climax of Omega, if inhibitors are not used, it can only be marked, otherwise it will be backlashed by the overloaded passion that the glands cannot bear.

"Can you accept the mark?"

"Yeah."

Chi Ning nodded, feeling embarrassed again, especially because the strange physical symptoms were like another person.

But the markup, the markup from the favorite Alpha is different.

From the body and mind, double satisfaction.

Thinking, he turned sideways and leaned on the pillow, revealing the slender, white and tender nape of his neck. The glands that were not visible at all at ordinary times, now have a small swelling, and the color is redder than the surrounding area.

It's a beautiful heart shape, but it's a bit round, which makes it look cute.

Same as me.

Looking at the fully developed glands, Chu Shaochen felt an unprecedented longing suddenly burst out at this moment, like a person who has adapted to the current world and fell into numbness, suddenly gained a long-lost freshness.

He never felt that Chi Ning was abnormal because of pheromones and glands, but cherished his difference even more.

But the mark is like the primitive instinct engraved in the Alpha gene. Even though he has evolved to be able to restrain most of his needs and desires, he still cannot be completely immune to the primitive instinct.

Especially the person in front of him is Chi Ning.

The person who is willing to let him mark is the person he likes.

It was foggy in the morning, and the curtains were drawn, and the room without the lights was also plunged into groggy.

He lifted the quilt and reached out to pull Chi Ning into his arms. The scent of blue ice cypresses neutralized the sweetness of strawberries. It was obviously the taste of biting off ice cream in winter, but it carried the enthusiasm of summer.

He supported his body with his arms, turned his head close to Chi Ning's cheek, and then kissed his cheek.

From the cheek to the chin, and then a very light and cautious kiss landed on his earlobe, the already hot ear became even hotter.

Chi Ning grabbed his hand, not knowing whether he was refusing or inviting, but in his half-closed eyes, there was a bit of absent-mindedness that would not normally appear.

The closer distance became Chu Shaochen's best helper.

He could feel Chi Ning's faster heartbeat, and he could clearly distinguish his rapid breathing. When Chi Ning frowned, his lips touched his glands.

The pheromone is like the heart, tightening suddenly, and when it reappears, it is more intense than before.

The tips of the teeth left very light marks on the surface of the skin, making Chi Ning almost cry, unable to bear such torture.

The side of his neck was tense, his head leaned back on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, his half-closed and absent-minded eyes suddenly widened, he smelled blood, and was soon covered by the pheromones of the two.

The pupils suddenly dilated, and the pupils were slack, staring at the ceiling in a daze, and when the tip of the teeth sank deeper, they suddenly contracted, and the body tensed uncontrollably.

Almost the whole person curled up in his arms, tightly clutching his arms, just like that, being forced to sink into the desire mixed with pheromones.

Until the end of the temporary marking, Chi Ning couldn't calm down, even though Chu Shaochen's kiss was very light, and the blood on the gland was kissed away.

From the inside to the outside, it seems to have undergone a reorganization, and the spiritual world has been reorganized after the collapse.

Chi Ning leaned tiredly on Chu Shaochen, allowing him to help him clean up, especially in this situation, the first to lose the battle.

Chu Shaochen pressed against the corner of his lips, and dropped a sticky kiss, "Sleep for a while."

"Can I go home?"

"Yeah."

Temporary marks can temporarily calm the heat of Chi Ning's glands, but only three or four It's only an hour.

This time is enough for them to go back from Chi's house.

Chi Ning fell asleep exhausted, and Chu Shaochen dug out a suit of clothes from the closet to change for him. During the process, Chi Ning didn't respond except for humming once or twice.

Even being carried into the car by him, she was so obedient, and his pheromones were all over her body, and the original sweet smell became very weak.

On the way back from Chi's house, he specially spared another road to prevent his pheromone from accidentally interfering with neighboring cars.

In the current situation, Chi Ning couldn't do without his pheromones, so he could only release pheromones to appease him.

So much so that when he got home, the car door was opened, and Voss, who had learned the news in advance, was almost forced to stand still by the oncoming Alpha pheromone.

"Admiral, Master Ning—"

"It's okay, I fell asleep."

The explanation was concise, but Voss understood.

Even an ignorant person should understand what happened when he smelled Chu Shaochen's pheromones on Chi Ning's body.

Only when marking occurs, the pheromones on Omega will be completely covered, otherwise there will only be mutual mixing.

"Uncle Chu, what's wrong with little brother—" The

young Omega stopped as soon as he approached, and immediately hid beside Voss, "Go and rest."

Luo Tang has been in Tangxi for the past two days There, it was only sent back this morning, and Voss asked the driver to pick it up.

Although Tang Xi took good care of her, she was a single little Omega after all, and bringing a child with her would inevitably cause trouble.

"Listen to Voss these days, you know?"

"Oh, I see, I will listen to Grandpa Voss, take good care of your little brother."

Chu Shaochen nodded patiently, and strode towards their bedroom with Chi Ning in his arms.

As soon as he entered the bedroom, Chu Shaochen put Chi Ning on the bed, went to the balcony and closed the door, and drew the white curtains.

The room was dimmed.

He took off his T-shirt and threw it on the sofa. During the movements, the muscle lines of the waist, abdomen and arms were particularly obvious, the shoulders were wide and the waist was narrow, the long legs were wrapped in black trousers, and the mermaid line was looming.

Open the air circulation system in the room to avoid the pheromones interfering with Chi Ning transition.

Although he has never had an Omega, he knew about the hot period of Omega after Chi Ning moved in. Alpha's pheromone can comfort him, but if it is too much, it will also cause a load.

Glancing at Chi Ning who was sleeping soundly, Chu Shaochen hesitated for a while before going into the bathroom.

Not daring to let Chi Ning stay alone for too long, he took a shower for about ten minutes, and walked out casually wearing a bath towel, the skin on his body was still dripping with water.

He wiped his hair carelessly with the towel in his hand, and when he raised his head, he found that Chi Ning, who was originally stuffed under the quilt by him, turned over and lay down under the quilt.

woke up?

He raised his eyebrows subconsciously, and walked forward with light steps. When he got to the side, he heard a soft rustling sound.

"What are you doing?"

The voice was caught off guard, which startled the people in the quilt.

Chi Ning raised his head to look at him, his forehead was resting on the pillow, his face was flushed, his eyes were full of grievances, and even his eyelashes were wet.

"Chu Shaochen, I can't figure it out."

The ending sound was full of helplessness and anxiety, like a lost deer, hitting his heart directly.

Chu Shaochen never knew that his throat suddenly tightened, and he had just come out of the bathroom, but his mouth was dry, and even the glands in the back of his neck began to twitch.

Throwing the towel aside, Chu Shaochen walked to the bed, knelt down beside him on one knee, dug him out of the quilt, and changed his breathing rhythm accordingly.

Chi Ning took the initiative to wrap his arms around his neck, and offered himself like a sacrifice, but it was not entirely a payment, but a demand from Chu Shaochen.

"The surprise I want to give you, do you like it?"

"Although it was an accident, the essence has not changed. You—"

"Mark me."

The string called reason in Chu Shaochen's mind was completely snapped, looking Looking at Chi Ning, he easily controlled everything about him.

He lowered his head and licked his lips a few times, and asked in a low voice: "Mark?"

"Yes, mark me."

Chi Ning was dizzy from the burn, but he was very clear about what he was doing.

"Permanent mark?"

"You can do it."

What does the permanent mark mean? It means that Chi Ning completely handed himself over to Chu Shaochen on the first day after the division ended.

After getting a satisfactory answer, Chu Shaochen held Chi Ning's wrist, turned his head and kissed it.

Then kissed his lips again, occupying it too aggressively.

No matter which way to enter, it seems a bit difficult.

Fortunately, Omega's body gradually adapted, but he didn't have the strength to keep up with the rhythm. When he spoke, not only was his voice hoarse, but his voice became so angry that he couldn't stop Chu Shaochen.

His waist collapsed weakly, and he stared at the shaking head of the bed with wide eyes, his consciousness gradually lost with the dim light.

Chi Ning woke up at around five o'clock in the afternoon, his discomfort was fine, and his clothes and quilt were changed into new ones.

It's just that the whole person has no energy, and the spirit is not so tired.

Looking to the side, Chu Shaochen was wearing a loose top and sitting on the sofa, obviously dealing with work.

He squinted his eyes halfway, staring at the ceiling, and suddenly what happened just now appeared in his mind, the temperature of his cheeks began to rise, and before he had time to hide it, Chu Shaochen came to the bedside with a glass of water.

"Drinking some water will make you feel better."

Chu Shaochen supported him, "Just after finishing the last thing, drink some water before continuing to sleep, you still have two more—"

He coughed softly, interrupting Chu Shaochen If so, hold the cup and take a sip.

Out of the corner of his eye fell on his face, thinking of what Chu Shaochen did just now, he almost choked.

"What are you thinking? You can't concentrate on drinking water."

Chi Ning shook his head, leaned on his shoulder, and wrapped his arms around his waist, "You can sleep with me." "

Yes."

Chu Shaochen put the cup on the bed He lifted his head, lifted the quilt and lay down, hugged him into his arms, put his palms against his back, and rubbed him with moderate strength and rhythm.

In fact, Chi Ning is a little uncomfortable, especially - it

's a knot.

The process of forming a knot was too long, his whole world was reduced to nothing, and pieced together bit by bit.

Even when the pheromone was almost out of control, he was almost exhausted and dehydrated.

However, Chu Shaochen's pheromones are all over his body, and he feels unexpectedly safe.

"Is it uncomfortable here?"

Chu Shaochen asked suddenly as if he had the ability to read his mind, putting his hand on his abdomen.

Chi Ning's pupils were wide open, like a cat whose stomach has been patted, he was about to jump up, hurriedly trying to get away, but he forgot that there was no room for him to get away.

"Don't touch it!"

It was too embarrassing, he didn't dare to move it now, otherwise he always felt that something was about to come out.

Obviously...

Although they haven't reached the final step, they tacitly waited for his glands to differentiate, but there are still other ways.

The genital cavity is very strange now, and it always feels strange to be invaded, even if this Alpha is the Alpha he believes.

Chu Shaochen coughed softly, nodded and hugged him again.

Chi Ning quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and leaned on him relyingly, the pain of the gland being bitten by the tip of the tooth was still there, but it wasn't that painful.

With half-closed eyes, she whispered: "Whatever happens in the future, don't hide it from me." "

No, no matter where I go, I will tell you what I do."

Chu Shaochen kissed his forehead.

Chi Ning made a "hmm" sound, rubbed his head, and fell asleep shortly after talking.

During the whole boom period, Chi Ning never left the room, and Chu Shaochen would occasionally go out to get food and water to replenish Chi Ning's energy.

It wasn't until the third day that Chi Ning's first climax completely passed.

After finishing it once, he woke up from his drowsiness. It happened to be evening, and the sky was full of colorful clouds that were rarely seen outside.

The clothes on his body were changed, Chu Shaochen was not in the room, he should have gone to the study or downstairs.

Chi Ning got off the bed with bare feet, found a pair of rabbit slippers on one side, and walked out without caring about the marks on his body.

He hasn't been out of the room for three days, no matter how tight the air is, he and Chu Shaochen will be immersed in the climax, forgetting what the outside world is like.

My legs were a little weak, and I staggered when I went downstairs.

Hurrying to hold on to the handrail, he went downstairs with great difficulty. Looking around, he didn't see Chu Shaochen, but instead saw Voss leading Luo Tang to make a cake.

"Little brother, have you finally recovered from your illness?" Luo Tang's face was full of flour, and his hands were covered with batter, "We are making a cake, and we can eat it after baking." "Okay, you can put more fruit." "Put it on

.

" A lot of blueberries, strawberries, and cherries!"

Chi Ning agreed with a smile, looked at Voss, and before he could speak, Voss pointed to the garden outside.

Slightly stunned, Chi Ning nodded, and walked through the living room with the aura of blue ice cypress pheromone, and went straight to the garden outside.

In the flower garden, Chu Shaochen was wearing a black top, half squatting and cutting a flower.

It is silver moon flower.

Turning his eyes, Chi Ningfang walked over lightly, making the old gardener next to him laugh, thinking that young people's love is really interesting.

Chi Ning stooped and walked behind Chu Shaochen, and was about to lie on his back to scare him, when he leaned over, Chu Shaochen turned around.

Unable to stop his movements at all, Chi Ning crashed into Chu Shaochen's arms, his chin and nose plunged into the silver moon flower.

Chu Shaochen didn't expect Chi Ning to do this, thinking he was just trying to scare himself.

Quickly helped Chi Ning up, but saw a lot of petals stuck on his face, the silvery white petals were very thin, sticking to his face, the color of his skin could be seen.

Like the legendary mermaid, the fish scales on her face can't be completely hidden.

He smiled, leaned over, and kissed the tip of his nose through the petals.

"I like your surprise very much, thank you."

The author has something to say:

●?●The upsurge period