Chapter 70

After checking in, the waiter in a small skirt took them to the guest room, explained where some things were stored, and how to contact the front desk, then thoughtfully closed the door and left.

Chi Ning let go of Chu Shaochen's hand, walked across the room, over the bed, walked directly to the other side, and opened the door.

A hot spring pool built of stones, surrounded by maple trees and shrubs, and a stone-paved path with flowers and plants on both sides.

The courtyard lantern hidden in the middle is like a firefly.

There was surprise in Chi Ning's eyes, he held the door with his hand, and turned to look at Chu Shaochen who was walking over, "It looks even better than the pictures released by the store." Actually, before he came, he was a little worried that the car would

overturn, especially when he saw When I got to the gate, my heart was cold.

He couldn't understand how the door of such a good store was made like this, like a horror movie.

He pursed his lips, suppressed his small thoughts, and looked like he was waiting for a compliment.

Chu Shaochen walked up to him, reached out and touched his head, and looked out.

At night, the hot spring pool outside is really beautiful.

"Our family, Ningning, has a good vision."

Chi Ning's ears felt hot, and he suddenly felt a little helpless, even the hand holding Chu Shaochen's clothes subconsciously clenched a lot.

He glanced around, not daring to look at Chu Shaochen, and his cheeks became hot.

With a low cough, she looked up at him.

"Then let's change clothes?" Chi Ning said as he tugged at his clothes, "There are also snacks and fruit wine, which can be eaten later."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, put his hand down on his waist, lowered his head and asked softly, "Only eat this at night?"

Chi Ning's eyes suddenly enlarged, and the hand on his waist, the warmth of his palm could be felt even through his clothes. I can feel it, it's hot.

This sentence is definitely not just for dinner.

But he came to relax tonight, so he didn't prepare the rest.

"Then, what else do you want to eat?" Chi Ning grabbed his clothes and asked in a low voice, "If you really want it, you can."

Chi Ning stood on tiptoe and leaned in front of him. Closer than before, able to see the fluff on each other's faces.

Blinking her eyes lightly, her eyelashes fluttered slightly, her slender nose bridge and reddish lips were particularly eye-catching.

The slightly round eyes make the whole face look more innocent.

"Go and change clothes first, okay?" Chi Ning gathered his fingers, and when Chu Shaochen's breathing changed, he backed away in time.

Clap your hands, sneak past Chu Shaochen, leaving him a back view.

He took out his clothes from the closet and opened the bathroom door to change.

I don't know if it was designed on purpose, but the bathroom door here is vague, and you can vaguely see the situation inside.

Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning reflected on the glass door, his eyes darkened, his Adam's apple moved up and down.

He is more familiar with this body than anyone else.

The marks on the skin, the extent to which the limbs can be opened, and—

Chu Shaochen noticed that his pheromones were more restless than usual, so he immediately took out a bottle of water from the refrigerator next to him, unscrewed it, and took a sip.

Forcibly suppressing the heat in his body, he stepped aside, took out his clothes and changed directly.

After Chi Ning came out after changing his clothes, he didn't see Chu Shaochen in the room, so he couldn't help being curious, and walked to the hot spring pool outside for a moment, only to see that he was already soaking in it.

Her shoulders were out of the water, and her hair was damp with moisture.

But there was no movement at all, as if he was asleep, if it wasn't for the water on his shoulders, he couldn't see it at all before he went in.

Hot spring so comfortable? I knew that he should have arranged it earlier. This kind of activity suitable for self-cultivation should be included in the date list of the two of them.

He stared at the slippers on his feet, thought about taking them off, and walked out of the room barefoot.

Although the hot spring water was steaming, the bare feet on the floor were still cold. Chi Ning couldn't help curling his toes, and after getting used to it, he stooped and walked lightly towards the pool.

When he walked behind Chu Shaochen, Chi Ning squatted down slowly, just about to reach out to touch Chu Shaochen's shoulder, to scare him, when he stretched out his hand, he was grabbed by the wrist.

Before he could react, he was dragged into the hot spring pool.

The surface of the water splashed, and he almost threw himself into the water. If Chu Shaochen hadn't fished him out, he would probably have choked a lot of water into his nose.

The double discomfort of weightlessness and almost drowning made Chi Ning unable to relax, and directly climbed onto Chu Shaochen, hugging him tightly, for fear of accidentally falling into it.

Angry and angry, he stared at Chu Shaochen, "What are you doing?"

"There is a rabbit hiding in the grass, so I wanted to catch it for you to see, but I caught the wrong one, maybe the rabbit ran away." Chu Shaochen put his arms

around On his waist, make up with eyes open.

Chi Ning gritted his teeth, "Where is there a rabbit? Why didn't I see it? Does the general prefer rabbits?"

He was slapped when he finished speaking. The too loud voice made Chi Ning feel ashamed. He has never been beaten like this since he was a child.

The sudden movement made him tremble in fright, his hands clutched his shoulders tightly, biting his lip and glaring at him.

"You——"

"What's wrong with me?"

Chu Shaochen had planned it for a long time, and it was obvious that he was deliberately pulling him down, still in such a strange manner.

He sat in Chu Shaochen's arms, nose to nose, feeling aggrieved, lowered his head and bit his raised chin.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and let Chi Ning vent his anger on him like a little beast.

After Chi Ning let out his breath, he was a little out of breath, so he leaned on him.

His eyes were moistened by the moisture, and his consciousness became chaotic.

It was hot, and there was a layer of blush from the cheeks to the ears.

Resting his head on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, Chi Ning reached out and grabbed the grass by the pool, "Are you satisfied with my arrangement today

?

" Not much."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen laughed, "Don't you like studying?"

Chi Ning's face became hot, he cleared his throat, and said seriously: "The general is usually so tired, as your Omega, of course you should Considering these, otherwise how can we convince others that you are not forced to marry me." Before

Chi Ning finished speaking, Chu Shaochen pinched his ear.

Unable to say the following words, he could only hastily bite his fingers to avoid humming.

It's too foul.

Not at all what he wanted.

The hot spring water is very comfortable, but it is not very comfortable for Chi Ning.

Chu Shaochen squeezed Chi Ning's wrist, locked Chi Ning in his arms and kissed again and again. Although the movements of his hands were excessive, they did not cross the line.

After soaking for a while, Chi Ning couldn't get up or down.

"Is there anything else besides the hot spring at night?" Chu Shaochen pinched Chi Ning's earlobe, and leaned over to bite it again.

Chi Ning's body trembled slightly, leaning against him without any strength, and turned his head to kiss his face. "Yes, I just don't know if the general is

still interested."

"What?

" Only when you are at home with Chu Shaochen, will you not use it. When he went out today, he specially calculated the time, so now that the barrier agent has failed, his pheromones are constantly spilling out. The hot spring pool, which was not originally considered empty, gradually diffused a sweet smell, sweeter than the initial pheromone, and now mixed with the water vapor of the hot spring pool, like strawberries drenched in water. 

The pheromone of the top omega, even if it is immature, still has a fatal temptation for Alpha. Most Alphas have no way to resist the pheromones of the top omega, if they are appeased by the top omega during the susceptible period, they may be completely controlled by the other party.

Become a tool in Omega's hands, an obedient blade.

Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen's pheromones match more than 90%, which means that they both have an irresistible attraction to each other.

Even if they don't know each other, as long as they meet, they will be attracted to each other immediately. This is the bond between the top Alpha and Omega.

The fetters that the outside world cannot interfere with, and there is no way to think that they are made.

Although there are couples whose matching degree is not so high, or the pheromone levels of the two parties are far different, they can still love each other for a lifetime, but when marked by AO, physical satisfaction and psychological satisfaction are completely different.

Chi Ning hugged Chu Shaochen's shoulders, pushed away some and raised his eyes to look at him, "Did the general smell it?"

He knew that Chu Shaochen had.

Chu Shaochen could feel even a little bit of his pheromone floating in the air.

Chu Shaochen's Adam's apple choked, and he stretched out his hands to hug him up. The clothes on his body were already soaked, and they were not as tidy as before.

Walk barefoot on the slate, leaving a string of footprints.

When the door was closed, there was only a gap left, and the moon hanging on the maple leaf branches could just be seen outside.

Chi Ning's back came to the door, the wooden lines pierced his skin, forcing him to lean on Chu Shaochen, and then sent himself into the hands of the hunter.

In the position of being hugged, the toes cannot touch the ground, and can only be suspended in mid-air.

His knees rested on Chu Shaochen's arm, and soon he lost his strength. He allowed Chu Shaochen to do whatever he wanted and pressed against the door, completely ignoring the pain.

The moon outside swayed and swayed, and the hanging lights became blurred.

Chi Ning reached out and grabbed the door tightly, his slender white fingertips were digging at the edge, the fingertips turned white, and even the muscle lines of the forearm were faintly visible.

Just when this hand was about to lose its strength and hang down, another hand came up from behind and clasped his fingers.

Chu Shaochen leaned forward and kissed the back of Chi Ning's neck. There were several tooth marks on the gland, and he licked away the blood one by one.

"Tired?"

"Woo!"

Chi Ning nodded, and could only turn his head to kiss Chu Shaochen, with a little flattery, but was avoided by Chu Shaochen. kiss.

When Chi Ning was carried to the bed to rest, he could only wrap his quilt tightly and stare at Chu Shaochen with a fierce expression, but there was no deterrent effect.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong, Chi Ning tentatively asked: "Are you in the susceptible period?"

When he opened his mouth, his voice was hoarse.

Chi Ning's eyes gradually became resentful, staring at Chu Shaochen, "No, it should be next month."

The last time was early August, and the next time should be—

could it be earlier?

Chu Shaochen sent a message to the front desk, ordered food, and ordered cold medicine, for fear that Chi Ning's foundation was not good, and he accidentally caught a cold and had a fever.

Just after sending the message, I heard his words.

"Susceptible period?"

"Then why are you so fierce, usually—" very gentle.

Chi Ning was so witty that he didn't say it, but Chu Shaochen heard it.

Putting down the cup in his hand, he turned sideways and lowered his head to kiss the corner of his lips, "Are you

underestimating your charm with me?" Yes, send a small red envelope to everyone to apologize qaq