Chapter 43

In the Committee Affairs Office, Chu Shaochen lowered his brows and waited until the person sitting across from him finished speaking before raising his eyes.

Everyone in the office was waiting for him to speak, and it took almost a minute before he said, "How did the Chi family get into Mir?" "You must have heard of Mir's

background, his mother was a mistress , After giving birth to him, he was sent back to his father and grew up in his father's family."

Ye Shuo, the current chairman of the Federal Council, replied: "The environment in which he grew up made him feel suffocated. After graduating from university, he was admitted to the Federal It has been fifteen years since the government, and during these fifteen years, as the director of the transaction management department, he has contacted the Lake gang many times." "Reselling

?"

"Yes."

Ye Shuo cast a message on the screen Evidence of Mir's collusion with the Lake gang, "These are all his cover-ups and transactions with the Lake gang. We have been following him for a year, but because the Lake gang's whereabouts are uncertain, in order not to startle the enemy, we have been following up secretly until The Cumulus No. 1 accident revealed your flaws and included you in our plan."

"The Chi family's secret deal, is he also a cover?" "

Yes, including the current Medical Research Institute, we have transferred a reliable Someone sneaked in, I think you should have met."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen narrowed his eyes, and soon realized who Ye Shuo was talking about.

It's really meticulous, the layout started a year ago, and the chess pieces only surfaced recently, this move was played cautiously.

"You guys also gave the video to Kaxiu?"

"Yes, it was transferred to him through someone else's hands. Now let's talk about your thoughts? After all, those four students were once your fancy students."

"I don't have any opinions. Everyone is an independent individual. Even if they have received the same education, they may not have the same thoughts. They chose the Lake gang to get better treatment, clearly mark the price, and negotiate the price." Chu

Shao Chen didn't feel sorry, he never felt sorry for the betrayer, no matter how capable the opponent was, once he became an enemy, he would only want to severely defeat the opponent to prevent any possibility of resurgence.

"That's good, we are still worried that you will have a heart of compassion." Ye Shuo looked at Chu Shaochen and said seriously: "It is our goal to destroy the Lake gang, otherwise the Emperor Star and the rest of the planets that depend on the Emperor Star will also die. Will suffer disaster."

"Standby at any time." Chu Shaochen looked at the time, "Lake's gang should have a stronghold in Emperor Star, didn't they find it?" "We are

investigating, and the scope has expanded a lot. Our thinking before may be Wrong, I thought he would be in a place with abundant energy, but now it seems that he has his own ideas." "

Then you may try going to the Northern Wilderness, although it is extremely cold and the resources are exhausted there, it is very suitable for hiding Where."

Hearing this, Ye Shuo was startled and smiled, "Thank you for reminding us, we will send people there, hoping to find out soon." "

Then I'm leaving."

Chu Shaochen stood up and finally understood the identity of this group of people. The purpose is nothing more than to dig clues to Lake from Mir. As for Chi's family, it's just a case of mud brought out by the radish and solved by the way.

Then wait for a reasonable excuse and directly take the Chi family pot.

Let Chi Ning out.

"You seem to be in a hurry, are you looking for your Omega?" Ye Shuo asked curiously: "You should hold a make-up wedding."

Chu Shaochen who walked to the door turned around and looked at people who were not usually tall and strong. , but at this moment almost blocked the door, his lean figure was strong and powerful.

"It's a good proposal, I'll consider it."

It makes sense, he still owes Chi Ning a wedding.

No, it should be said that even the proposal has to come again.

After leaving the government building, Chu Shaochen habitually turned on the optical brain and sent a call request to Chi Ning, but it was prompted that the other party could not be connected.

Qiao Si followed him, reporting the progress of the recent investigation, including the preliminary results of Chi Mingfang, but found that Chu Shaochen suddenly walked faster.

"Admiral?"

"Tell the police station that Chi Mingfang's crimes are serious and serious, and it's best to stay there for the rest of his life."

Chu Shaochen confessed, and after quickly walking down the stairs, he got on the suspension car on the side of the road. Tell Jos again.

"If Chi Mingfang was merely a spectator rather than a participant or mastermind, the Chi family would not be so flustered that they wanted me to come forward. If there is no evidence, they will continue to investigate, and if they can't find it, they will get it from him. Chi Mingfang is aggressive. Let's talk to him first Come hard and then soft."

Hearing this, Qiao Si nodded, "Admiral, I understand."

Seeing that Chu Shaochen was contacting him, he couldn't help but ask, "Did something happen to Master Chi?" "

In Chi's old house , connected to the middle section." Chu Shaochen hastily explained, started the suspension car and executed the instructions, and drove towards Chi's old house.

The Chi family is really courageous, they dare to touch Chi Ning if they ask for something.

But he didn't expect that Shen Che would be an eyeliner inserted by the committee into Chi's house, pretending to be decent.

The speed of the suspension car was set to the highest speed on the road, and he did not forget to contact Bai Chen on the way.

"What's the matter with you? Don't tell me, you just don't care about Chi Ning's glands, and you called to wake me up to remind me."

Bai Chen had just completed an operation in the morning. The patient was a recruit who was trained in mecha combat. His leg almost broke. Fortunately, he was delivered in time and his leg was saved.

The tone was full of impatience, "Just for this, I just wanted to understand one thing, that is, the growth of Chi Ning's glands is related to your pheromones, and there is a high probability that it is positively correlated, so you don't have to worry, rest assured. Husband and wife activities, but his glands are fragile, you must not mark them, or all previous efforts will be wasted, by the way, his pheromones will be tested after a while, and the results may be unexpected." "Chi Ning go to Mr. Chi,

I I can't contact him now."

Chu Shaochen squeezed the center of his brows, he didn't get angry or angry, but looked out the window, "The Chi family didn't dare to do anything, but—" "

I'm a little worried about his mental state."

Bai Chen, who had been in bed for less than three hours, got up from the bed and reached for the glasses on the bedside table.

"How to say?"

"Chi Ning is very nice and has a good personality, but I went to Chi's house with him before and found a problem. He will change when he returns to Chi's house, some very subtle movements or behaviors, and he still Afraid there."

"You mean, the Chi family may have a plan to control his mind since he was a child?" "

Yes."

Bai Chen put on his glasses and cursed, "I can't go with you, I Go there and wait for you, and tell you to follow up."

"But is there something wrong with the Chi family's people? Is it necessary for a half-old child? Even Omega doesn't need to do this—" "Wait a minute,

it's the Chi family's medicine Institute?"

"Yes, Chi Ning's glands were incomplete since he was a child, they were artificially created, and the purpose was to use him as an experimental subject for observation."

Bai Chen laughed angrily, "What is the Chi family really doing against the law? It is against the law to artificially interfere with the development of the glands before differentiation. That bastard Shen Che still went to the Chi family. I think he is out of his mind."

"Is Chi Ning a child of the Chi family?"

Chu Shaochen was silent, looking at the old house of the Chi family not far away, "I'm also wondering if Chi Ning is a child of the Chi family."

Bai Chen was about to go out I was stunned for a moment, "What do you mean? Chi Ning was not born to the Chi family?"

"It's possible, otherwise I can't think of a reason for the Chi family to do this."

Chu Shaochen had been doubting Chi Ning's life experience before, but Chi Ning's memory There was no problem, and Chi Ning and Ye Ru did have a little similarity, so the doubts were dispelled.

But what the Chi family did, he had to doubt Chi Ning's life experience again.

"That's very simple, just do an appraisal, but are you sure you want to tell Chi Ning?" "I haven't thought about it

."

Bai Chen hesitated, "My suggestion is not to, we can wait until his glands are in a stable condition. But Chi Ning may not be as fragile as we thought."

"We may have underestimated, judging from the match of your pheromones, he can't be an ordinary person." "

I'm here, you go first, I will pick him up immediately Go back."

"I know, but what that bastard Shen Che is doing is really enough. If it wasn't for the fact that he is my junior, I—" Hearing Bai Chen

keep mentioning Shen Che, I still looked With an angry tone, Chu Shaochen thought for a while, but didn't say anything about Shen Che.

At the same time, he also understood why the committee chose Shen Che between Bai Chen and Shen Che. Bai Chen really—

Not suitable for this kind of task.

After hanging up the call, the car just stopped outside Chi's old house.

Chu Shaochen got out of the car and saw the guard at the door, his eyes were indifferent, and the displeasure in his heart became especially loud at this moment.

"Excuse me, are you a guest here by invitation, or are you here to visit?"

Chu Shaochen lowered his brows, not interested in fighting the others, "Chu Shaochen, First Army of the Federal Fleet."

The guard's expression changed, and he looked at him in surprise. Chu Shaochen, "Admiral, admiral!"

"Come and pick up my Omega."

"Please come in, I'll tell the butler immediately."

The door opened, Chu Shaochen strode in, went straight into the living room, and saw that he came out in a hurry. Greeted by the butler.

"Admiral, the old gentleman is—"

"Where is Chi Ning?"

The old housekeeper's face changed slightly, and he looked at Chu Shaochen, "The young master is resting in the room, I will take you there."

Rest?

impossible.

According to Chi Ning's character, if it is not controlled, it will not disconnect at all. The optical brain will not lose connection even during the execution of tasks. It will only disconnect under certain interference and equipment damage.

Chi's house is obviously not an important military base, but a research base. It needs to cut off contact with the outside world and keep it secret.

Following the old housekeeper to the second floor, and pushing open the door, Chi Ning was lying under the quilt, facing the window sideways, looking soundly asleep.

"Since the old man is busy, I won't say hello. I will go back with Chi Ning first, and I will visit again later." "

This—"

Chu Shaochen turned his head to look at him, his eyes were full of hostility, obviously extremely dissatisfied, The air pressure around his body dropped, and even the pheromones became extremely aggressive.

"Is there a problem?"

His susceptibility period has just ended, and the belligerent factor in his body is now active.

If it wasn't for the fact that the nets were not yet confiscated, then he wouldn't mind demolishing Chi's house.

The old butler was seen in a cold sweat. An ordinary Alpha like his age, even if he was twenty years younger, he would not be able to compete with Chu Shaochen, let alone the degeneration of his glands.

"No, no, it's just—"

"That's nothing."

Chu Shaochen interrupted him, strode to the bed, bent down and patted the quilt lightly.

"Chi Ning."

Chi Ning, who had just slept for a while, was exhausted and had no energy. When he heard someone calling him, he struggled to wake up, like a person who was about to drown, and floated out of the water.

It took a long time to open his eyes, looked at Chu Shaochen blankly, and recovered after a while of reaction.

"Why are you here?"

Chu Shaochen looked at his face and frowned, annoyed that he didn't come with Chi Ning today.

He knew that Chi's house was not a safe place, but in the end he let Chi Ning come back alone and took so long to pick him up.

"I'm here to pick you up."

"I'm sorry I'm late."

Chi Ning's dejected eyes lit up when he heard the word "go home", and he stretched out his hand from under the quilt, "It's not too late, I'm fine." The nerves in his brain seemed to be

reorganized, and his memory and thinking ability became chaotic. Talking is very difficult.

"I want to go home with you right now."

After Chi Ning finished speaking, he stared at Chu Shaochen with eagerness in his eyes and opened his mouth, "Don't be angry, I'm fine, I'm just tired."

Chu Shaochen's breath was stagnant, looking at Chi Ning who was stretching out his hand towards him, he bent down and gently picked him up, his movements were extremely precious, as if he was holding a fragile object.

"Let's go home."

Chi Ning, who showed this side in front of Chu Shaochen for the first time, who was always articulate and eloquent, was so shocked that he leaned into his arms and pursed his lips, refusing to speak.

It's annoying, he can talk.

That is, the tongue is disobedient, and the words are confused.

Chu Shaochen lowered his head and kissed his forehead, put his coat on him, and walked straight out of the room.

When he went out, he saw the old butler who was still standing by the door, and his glance was full of undisguised violence and extreme impatience.

The old butler suddenly felt chills all over his body, even his glands were aching, and he tried his best to control himself and fell to the ground.

The powerful Alpha pheromones are released from the glands, devouring all the pheromones that try to get close along the way.

Chu Shaochen, who rarely loses control, stepped on the edge of losing control, faintly about to fall.

"What is the general doing? Don't you know the seniority?"

A voice came from the study room on the first floor. Chu Shaochen looked over and met Mr. Shangchi's eyes with even more guarded eyes.

"The last two words of respecting the old and loving the young, I think the Chi family should also learn how the other wealthy families and nobles of the Emperor Star treat their young children." Chu Shaochen glanced at the old man Chi, "He

is My Omega, I think I have the right to take him home."

Old Master Chi walked forward slowly, feeling Chu Shaochen's pheromone, frowned, but held on.

"I'm very happy that the general cherishes this child so much. It seems that he has found his home, but the general and the Chi family are already one. The matter of releasing that child must have an impact on your political career. Why don't you just do it." "It's a small effort.

" I'm not good at it."

Chu Shaochen directly refused, "I don't think the Chi family's ability can't even do this, let alone if Chi Mingfang is innocent, then nothing will happen."

"General, he is Chi Ning's elder brother."

"But I'm just Chi Ning's Alpha, and I only have obligations to him, not to the rest."

Chu Shaochen's eyes turned cold, and he looked at Mr. Chi, "By the way, If I came today, Chi Ning was intact and looking good, maybe I would still consider sitting down and talking about it, but now, sorry, I think my Omega is in a very bad state." Leaving this sentence behind, Chu

Shao Chen hugged Chi Ning and walked out, walking very fast, wishing to leave this place immediately.

Chi Ning huddled in his arms, like an instinct engraved in his body, he didn't forget to poke his head and wave to Mr. Chi.

"Goodbye, Grandpa, take care of yourself, I will come to see you next time."

Everyone in the living room wanted to disappear immediately, Chu Shaochen's pheromone rushed towards his face, like a gust of strong wind swept by, instantly overwhelming people.

It wasn't until the sound of a car driving away came from outside that he managed to slow down.

Old Master Chi stood where he was, with Chi Cheng standing beside him, with an ugly expression on his face.

"What does he think he is? He's just an Alpha from a trash heap, who got to this day with pheromones, go and check, check all his past deeds!" "Dad, calm down, I'll go right away."

Chi

Chengfu Looking at Mr. Chi, "He doesn't know how to flatter, so we don't need to be polite."

It's easy to create a little scandal.

——In

the car, Chi Ning wrapped Chu Shaochen's coat, leaned against him, lowered his eyes and pursed his lips, but still refused to speak.

Chu Shaochen hugged him, and looked up from time to time. Compared with the anger just now, his eyes were full of urgency now.

Seeing that Chi Ning was holding his hand, he worriedly asked: "Where is it uncomfortable?"

Hearing this, Chi Ning shook his head, and started to play with his hand with both hands, pinching his fingers for a while, scratching his palm for a while, or To look outside, in short, there is no way to concentrate.

"Don't you want to talk?" Chu Shaochen looked down at him, almost at the same level, "Is there something uncomfortable, can you tell me?"

Chi Ning shook his head again, squeezed his fingers, and smiled at him.

The corners of the mouth are curved upwards, revealing the fine white teeth, and the eyes are also curved up, appearing ignorant of the world.

"Then let's not talk. Is it comfortable for me to hold you like this?"

Chu Shaochen's heart was pulled, and he patiently coaxed: "I'll be home soon, you can do whatever you want."

The smile on Chi Ning's face deepened, he let go of the hand holding him, nodded obediently, and then Leaning on his shoulder, while he was talking, quickly kissed his chin.

After the kiss was seen by him, he smiled at him obediently.

Chi Ning's brain and nervous system seemed to have been artificially modified, but it was impossible, in such a short period of time, even the best medical research institute in Dixing couldn't do it.

But there is a technology that can do it.

Memory Neural Hypnosis.

Memory nerve hypnosis has been developed so far, and it has become a psychological induction therapy that can only be performed with qualification certificates, accompanied by family members, licensed, and multiple approvals.

There are hypnotists in the federal military academy and the fleet, but they can only be used by soldiers who have experienced war and cannot get out of the war.

Moreover, the approval process is extremely troublesome, and so far, I have not been very good at doing it.

Because the risk factor is very high, it can completely change a person's understanding of the world, and at the same time change the person's character.

If there is a mistake in the middle, it will cause irreversible damage to the human brain, and in severe cases, it will cause brain death.

He didn't expect that Chi's family would hypnotize Chi Ning. Obviously, it was done for a long time, but Chi Ning consciously resisted, so it didn't cause irreparable consequences.

Seeing Chi Ning staring out of the window in his arms, Chu Shaochen tightened his arms, leaned his head on his shoulder, and felt panicked.

"Chi Ning."

You talk to me.

There was only silence in the car, Chi Ning couldn't respond to Chu Shaochen, his brain seemed to be split open, different voices were fighting.

He had no way to intervene, let alone stop it, he could only stand by and watch, otherwise his head would hurt, especially badly.

If he was in pain, Chu Shaochen would definitely be sad too, so—

forget about it.

Even he couldn't interfere with the choice of the body's self-protection mechanism.

I can only hold Chu Shaochen's hand, so that he has the real feeling of being by my side, otherwise what should I do if I lose control, just now I lost control at Chi's house.

"Don't be sad, I'm fine."

Chi Ning said softly, "Quickly recover, it will be fine in a few days."

Saying this with difficulty, Chi Ning felt Chu Shaochen on his shoulder kiss his cheek On the side of his neck, he laughed and touched the back of his hand.

Just go home.

He was insane for a few days, nothing major.

Bai Chen, who rushed over after receiving the call from Chu Shaochen, was in a state of agitation, waiting for them to come back with Voss in the garden.

He carefully recalled his previous diagnosis of Chi Ning, both the glands and the body were in good health.

The only abnormal thing is that Chi Ning's glands grow in a different way from ordinary people. They grow from the periphery to the inside, but apart from the developmental delay, there is nothing wrong with it.

How did the Chi family manipulate Chi Ning?

Could it be a medical method that he didn't know, and that wasn't even recorded in the literature.

"Doctor Bai, what's the matter? Did something happen to Master Ning?" Voss saw Bai Chen walking around anxiously, and couldn't help asking, "Didn't the general say—" "I don't know either

, Anyway, I can't get in touch with Chi Ning, he went to Chi's house alone, what on earth was Chu Shaochen thinking, and at least sent someone back with him." When Bai Chen thought that

Chi Ning's glands might be damaged, his scalp twitched. All exploded.

He is also counting on Chi Ning's glands to grow well, to see what it looks like, and then to test it. Apart from being pleasantly surprised, he may be able to find some clinical diagnosis of the glands, which can be used in the treatment of similar situations in the future.

This is the first time he has seen such glandular development since studying medicine.

It is very special and can be used as a medical case.

When Voss heard it, he looked up frequently, for fear of missing it.

The two looked nervous at the door. The old gardener looked at it a few times and almost cut short a branch of the extremely precious silver moon flower in his hand.

When the car drove in, Voss and Bai Chen approached immediately.

Chu Shaochen came down with Chi Ning in his arms, and explained as he walked, "Go to the consultation room first."

Chi Ning regained his spirit a bit, and did not forget to wave hello when he saw Bai Chen, "Doctor Bai, are you here again?"

Bai Chen: "..."

He looked at Chu Shaochen in a daze, and was even more puzzled when he saw Chu Shaochen shook his head.

"Mr. Voss, can I have spicy fried crab tonight? I think the taste of crab is very good."

Voss, who was next to him, froze when he heard this, and looked at Chi Ning blankly, "Master Ning wants to eat crabs." ?"

"Yeah, crab, crab."

"Okay, I'll prepare right away."

The artificially farmed crabs should be fine. Although it's not the best month to eat crabs, if the chef can make them, they taste good.

That is -

Chi Ning usually doesn't eat spicy food very much.

The spicy ones are hot and sour and sweet and spicy, and the spicy fried crab is called the spiciest dish on God Star.

"Admiral, do you want to eat me?"

Chi Ning shook his legs, and asked solemnly, "It's delicious."

Following Bai Chen, he stumbled and almost stepped on the ground, and suddenly looked up at them in horror.

Chu Shaochen tightened his arms, looked at Chi Ning with an annoyed expression in his arms, and corrected him, "After Bai Chen shows you, I'll eat fried crab with you."

Chi Ning nodded, "Okay.

" In other words:

The part about hypnosis is made up and has nothing to do with reality