Chapter 44

Chi Ning was lying on the bed, watching the pile of instruments sweeping around his body, not even letting his head go, curled his lips, and played with his fingers.

He wasn't stupid, he was just briefly affected.

Oh, he has trouble talking now.

Glancing at Chu Shaochen who was guarding the bed, seeing the worried expression on his face, the complaint in Chi Ning's heart disappeared instantly.

Just checking, no problem.

Bai Chen looked at the data and symptoms of the examination, and frowned, which only showed that Chi Ning was very tired now, and his glands and brain were normal.

Turning his head, seeing Chi Ning's eyes open, he casually reminded: "Chi Ning, close your eyes, some light is not good for your eyes." When the

word "closed eyes" appeared, Chi Ning's body trembled slightly , the action also paused for a second.

Shaking his head quickly, he stubbornly opened his eyes.

"No, very good."

Hearing this, Bai Chen looked at Chu Shaochen beside him, nodded his head and said, "Then you can answer whatever I ask you now, just nod or shake your head."

Chi Ning nodded, and was accepted by Chu Shaochen Chen helped him to sit up.

"Who did you meet when you went to Chi's house? Mr. Chi, your father, your mother, your uncle, your aunt, your elder brother—"

Chi Ning would nod and shake his head every time he said a title.

After confirming who Chi Ning had met, Bai Chen asked him what he had done and where he had been, all of which were easy to answer.

It's just that Chi Ning paused for a moment when he went somewhere, and it took him a long time to answer.

It's sleep and rest.

When Bai Chen mentioned it, Chi Ning was obviously taken aback, his eyes became blank.

It took half an hour to understand, and when the results of the physical examination came out, Bai Chen reported to Chu Shaochen.

"Both the body and the glands are in good health."

After looking at the report, Chu Shaochen casually put it aside and led Chi Ning down from the bed, "Well, it's good to be healthy." "

Watch TV for a while?"

"Okay. "

Chi Ning spoke, and glanced at Bai Chen, "Doctor Bai, why are you here?

" There is a projection, so I won't go to the living room."

Chi Ning said "Yes", stood up and walked out of the consultation room.

Chu Shaochen accompanied him back to the room, turned on the projector again, put the water and snacks aside, and then left the room.

There is a gap when the door is closed, so you can see the situation inside at any time.

Seeing this, Bai Chen in the corridor outside the door did not make a joke. Instead, he looked serious, "This is the first time you have seen him with this symptom?" "

Yes." Chu Shaochen lowered his voice, "I went to Chi's house earlier When he met Shen Che, he didn't have this kind of reaction, but he had a strong counterattack against the Chi family." "

For example."

"No matter what the Chi family said, he would take it, but he couldn't speak well, but Chi The family seems to be used to it."

"Tsk, it seems that the Chi family has really done a lot of illegal activities. I think you should uproot the Chi family as soon as possible. As for Chi Ning's illness, it should be that the Chi family has hypnotized you. You should have guessed it, but the other party did not use it. The way to tamper with memory is—"

Chu Shaochen glanced through the crack of the door, "mind control."

"The Chi family wants to control him so that he can't leave the Chi family."

"The reason?"

"His glands "

Chu Shaochen went over everything carefully, the only thing that the Chi family valued about Chi Ning was the glands.

An underdeveloped gland can make Chi's family go to war, and a monthly inspection shows that Chi Ning's gland is valuable.

"It seems that I need to evaluate his pheromones and glands again." Bai Chen looked into the room, "He is conscious, but his language function is temporarily disturbed, and he will recover in two days."

"Well, the gland test—"

"The pheromone was extracted just now, and it needs to be taken back to the laboratory for testing. The result will be available in about three days. After all, his situation is too complicated."

Chu Shaochen nodded, "That's okay, this I'll leave the matter to you."

"It's not a troublesome matter, why don't you be polite to me?" Bai Chen held the contents of his mobile phone, "By the way, you go to Chi's house to ask for someone, and you don't care about Chi Ming's matter at all." Pretending?"

"The police's involvement in the investigation has nothing to do with me, I'm from the military." Chu Shaochen didn't change his expression, "In the end, it's his own fault."

Bai Chen didn't expect Chu Shaochen to speak so frankly. Not guilty, as if he didn't intervene in the police and helped send people in.

But this excuse is enough to deal with Chi's family. A member of the military has no reason to interfere with the police. How can two different organizations interfere with each other.

Chu Shaochen is very proficient at making a high-sounding sound and disregarding the relationship.

"Then let's do this first. I prescribed Chi Ning's tranquilizing medicine, just take it before going to bed. He seems to sleep poorly." "

Bad?"

Chu Shaochen was puzzled, and nodded in Bai Chen's questioning eyes , "It's a bit."

No wonder Chi Ning used to stay up all night and stay up all night, saying it was for studying, but in fact he couldn't sleep?

Realizing that this possibility is not impossible, Chu Shaochen suddenly felt that the lesson he taught the Chi family was too light.

"The medicine is here, don't overdose, take one tablet a day."

"Understood, I'll send you down."

Bai Chen waved his hand, "Forget it, you'd better go back and look at him, your eyes are almost glued to him, sending me down is a trivial matter , in the blink of an eye, he has something to do, so you have to skin me."

A few jokes between friends relieved Chu Shaochen's tense nerves.

He nodded his head lightly, watched Bai Chen go downstairs, and waited for the person to disappear from sight, then turned around and opened the door, and went back to the bedroom.

Chi Ning sat on the bed with his legs crossed and concentrated on watching the movie, without any reaction to him coming in.

"You look so seriously?"

"Yeah."

To avoid making jokes again, Chi Ning chose to speak less, otherwise -

he couldn't help but want to find a crack to bury himself.

"Then you know how to eat, and I'll go for a walk in the garden with you?"

Chu Shaochen sat next to him, and it was rare that he didn't stick to him. Instead, he sat in a very regular manner, "It's just for digestion."

Chi Ning bit the potato "I will

not go to Chi's house anymore." Chu Shaochen stared at the screen where life and death were unfolding, and his tone was heavier than usual, "The people from Chi's family must also meet." Hearing

this Chi Ning was stunned for a moment, glanced at him and then continued to stare at the screen, "Yeah." It's

good not to go, lest every time I go, I will be worried, how scary, he is so timid, he might break if he comes a few more times up.

The Chi family probably didn't want to see him for the time being, and would feel annoyed if they saw him.

"I, you, we won't go."

Chi Ning said with difficulty: "You

are so handsome when you are teasing people in the afternoon. "

Putting his hands on the bed, he tilted his body to look at him, and after speaking, he teased himself, his eyes were stained by the smile, "I didn't lie to you, he was so angry." Just thinking about it, Chi Ning knew how angry

Mr. Chi was yesterday.

He didn't expect that Chu Shaochen usually doesn't talk much, but he is so aggressive.

"It's too cheap to be angry, you can find another way." "What ?

" Destiny will only be an appetizer.

Chi Mingfang was a warning, even a reminder.

Of course, the committee told him about the Chi family's affairs, which means that the Chi family's movements are being monitored, and if they want to collect the net, they will only catch them all, and no one can escape.

The end is approaching?

Chi Ning ignored the movie and moved to his side excitedly, "All?"

"Aren't they all outlaws? That's all."

"There can be one, auntie, she's not, she's fine, but uncle doesn't Well, raising a lover is to save her family."

Chu Shaochen laughed, pinching the flesh on his cheek, "I didn't want to talk just now, but now I'm talking so much, aren't you shy?"

Chi Ning pursed his lips and simply used his head Hitting his arm, raised his eyes to look at him, "I'm serious."

"Really what?"

"..."

Finally realizing that Chu Shaochen was teasing himself, Chi Ning opened his mouth and bit his hand, exhausted Big, but vented his dissatisfaction.

"Don't worry, if you say that, it will be investigated."

"Okay."

After being assured, Chi Ning raised his voice at the end of his speech, and leaned on him to look at the screen again.

Chu Shaochen put his arms around his arm, and rested his chin on his shoulder, "Do you want to rest, there is still some time for dinner." The

body in his arms stiffened for a moment, and Chu Shaochen sighed silently, "If you don't want to, just continue watching the movie. "

Chi Ning nodded without saying a word, his fingers unconsciously mingled together, as if to divert attention, or to resolve anxiety, trying to calm himself down.

After one movie finished, Chi Ning clicked on the next one. Chu Shaochen didn't stop him, but chatted with Chi Ning about the plot.

After dinner, he went out for a stroll and returned to the garden. It was almost eleven o'clock. Chi Ning was wearing blue pajamas, and his body was still damp from the shower.

Sitting behind the desk, the book in front of him didn't turn a page in ten minutes.

Chu Shaochen came out of the bathroom, put the towel on the chair, "Aren't you sleepy ?

"

I have told me that some of Uncle Yan's explanations are easier to understand and more detailed, and I want to read it again." "

But it's already eleven o'clock, and children whose glands are still developing should go to bed."

Chu Shaochen Walking to the table, he looked at Chi Ning, "Chi Ning, this is not Chi's house, they won't bother you again." "

What are you talking about? I don't understand you."

Chi Ning lowered his eyes, pretending to read seriously, "You are sleepy You go to sleep."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen put his hand on the book, "Don't you still want to tell me? Then I'll watch with you, and you can ask me anything." "No." Chi Ning refused in a low voice, "Go to sleep

. "

He couldn't sleep, he couldn't even close his eyes and rest for a long time.

Whenever he tried to rest, the sound of water droplets in that room would appear, with an interval of about five seconds, without any deviation, and even the sound was almost exactly the same.

He has listened to it countless times since he was a child, and each time lasts for several hours. There is no light room, lying on the bed, only the sound of water drops.

One sound, like a manual saw grinding back and forth on the nerves of the brain.

feeling bad.

"But I'm not sleepy now, and I can't fall asleep." Chu Shaochen said softly, and pulled a chair to sit beside him. "Which page did you see?" "I'm getting familiar with the buttons on the control of the mech.

"

Chi Ning didn't look at Chu Shaochen, and replied honestly, "But the control rooms of the mechs should be different, but the functions are the same. If you familiarize yourself with it in advance, you can know what to do." "Are you interested?" "I think it's very

interesting

. "

After Chi Ning answered, Chu Shaochen became silent, but his eyes kept falling on him, which made him very uncomfortable, so he could only look up at him.

Did he say the wrong thing again?

Still——

Chu Shaochen didn't see anything, and felt that he was too disobedient.

Well, he said, Alphas like obedient Omega, no one can refuse a considerate and obedient Omega.

The way he refuses now is totally different from the way he was obedient and obedient before.

"Change clothes."

Chu Shaochen held Chi Ning's wrist and pulled him up, with a gentle expression, "Let's go out after changing clothes." "In the

middle of the night, where are we going?" Chi Ning articulated a lot, and asked blankly: "This Sometimes, the shop outside—"

"You'll know when you go." Chu Shaochen didn't answer, but with a smile in his eyes, "It's rare to have time for a date. Although the timing is not right, I still want to be with you."

Chi Ning was stunned, there was no time to refuse, and he didn't have time to think about it. When he figured out what to do, Chu Shaochen had already brought him into the car.

Looking at the still brightly lit street outside, Chi Ning was a little stunned, and gradually felt the real feeling of leaving Chi's house.

The neon lights flashed among the tall buildings, he suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, and turned to look at Chu Shaochen.

The handsome man had a gentle expression on his face, and his eyes were focused and deep. Even if he looked at him, he didn't retreat in the slightest, but continued to look at him.

What a perfect face, just the sharp jaw and straight nose are attractive enough.

"I'm in a bad mood, but thank you."

"Why thank you?"

Chi Ning was taken aback, not understanding Chu Shaochen's attitude, but he still reached out to hold his hand, and rarely got a response.

I feel a little uncomfortable, and I am not used to getting along like this.

From the first time he met Chu Shaochen, getting along has been very easy, without any adaptation process, as if he knew how to get along with each other naturally.

Even family members will consider each other's feelings when speaking after a period of separation, but they don't.

Thinking about it, my heart became flustered, and I quickly tightened my hands, "I'm not born, I just want, want to express my love, I--" I

like when you are messing around with me, and I also like that there are no burdens and constraints get along with.

Chu Shaochen knew him too well, every move would be understood, and even if he appeared aggressive occasionally, he would cooperate with him.

The Chi family is not a good person, and neither is he.

He wasn't even selfless, after all, he didn't report what the Chi family did when he found out about it, but took revenge on them selfishly.

"Where are we going?"

"To the base."

Base?

Chi Ningcai raised his lowered head again, looking at him in surprise, "Why go?"

Chu Shaochen finally took his hand, the bigger palm just enough to completely wrap his hand in his palm, "Isn't it to learn machine learning?" Is it a mecha?"

"Only by real contact can you know what a mecha means."

What? He only knows a little bit of superficial knowledge, and he is only familiar with the structure of mechas, so if he wants to touch the real mechas, then he might have an accident.

Tomorrow's headline will be "A certain Federation Fleet Admiral Bo Omega was so happy that he broke into the fleet base in the middle of the night and operated the mecha, causing the base's worst mecha accident in recent years."

terrible.

People are afraid of being famous and pigs are afraid of being strong. If he gets on the news in this way, he would rather go home and continue watching movies.

"I, I didn't go."

"Well, I asked you to go."

It doesn't make sense.

Chi Ning curled his lips, and found that Chu Shaochen was still very domineering. He thought he was easy to talk to before, but now it seems that he is hiding his domineering side.

"Then..."

"Suzaku, my mecha has been repaired and sent back."

Chu Shaochen snuffed out Chi Ning's last hope, seeing his dejected expression on his face, "Don't worry, I'll be with you ."

"Yeah." Chi Ning pursed her lips and didn't intend to speak any more.

He went to the base once, roughly remembered the road, and looked at the road getting closer and closer. All the distracting thoughts in his brain before disappeared, only the mecha knowledge that Uncle Yan and Chu Shaochen usually told him.

Start, control actions, what else is there, oh, you must control the right arm, and the raised height scale, the data must be set correctly, otherwise it will be controlled by hand - there is nothing left about the Chi family,

only I thought it would not be too embarrassing to wait.

For example, let him go to the left, he goes to the right, let him lift his foot, he raises his hand.

If that's the case, I will immediately pretend to be stunned to avoid social death.

When they arrived at the base, Chi Ning was dragged out of the car by Chu Shaochen, and the two of them dragged for a few minutes just where the hover car was parked.

Chi Ning squatted down and grabbed Chu Shaochen's hand, "Wait, I'll think about it again." Chu Shaochen could hold Chi Ning with one hand, "It's cold outside, let's talk when

we go in."

Angry and aggrieved, he felt that Chu Shaochen's method of coaxing people was too unreasonable. Of course, he didn't expect to hide from Chu Shaochen that he couldn't sleep after going to Chi's house.

"You lied, don't believe me, I can't get in and out."

"The ability to think has recovered?"

"It's always been there, and I haven't lost it."

Chu Shaochen rubbed the back of Chi Ning's hand with his little finger, "Then why didn't you tell me?" What happened at Chi's house?"

"Could it be that you still don't trust me?"

Chi Ning heard his sigh when he said the word distrust.

Helpless with thin anger, I don't know who I am angry with.

Chi Ning was stunned, looked at him in surprise, but subconsciously shook his head, "No, I'm not, you, don't talk nonsense."

How could he not trust him, he was just afraid.

Afraid that his bad side would be exposed to the people he cared about, he cared about Chu Shaochen very much, never before.

"I..."

Chu Shaochen looked at him quietly. In the night, under the dim light, his voice was convincingly steady, "Trust me more, Chi Ning." Suddenly, Chu

Shaochen It was like turning into a net, full of seductive softness, full of attraction, luring him to come closer.

Chi Ning was stunned for a few seconds, dragged him back to the car and withdrew, then held his hand tightly, and then hugged Chu Shaochen without hesitation.

She hugged him from the front with both hands, her cheek against his clothes, listening to his heartbeat.

He heard himself say "yes".

The wind blew past them gently, Chu Shaochen held him in his arms, and kissed the ends of his hair.

He was patient and let Chi Ning come out of the protective shell completely;

"Good morning, general!"

Suddenly someone got out of the car next to him, with a look of embarrassment, and gave a military salute, "I didn't mean it, I waited in the car Yes, I just came down because you didn't leave, and if you don't come down to change shifts, you will be late."

Chi Ning's whole body was stiff, and the strength in his hands was so strong that he almost pulled Chu Shaochen's clothes out of the thread.

She buried her face in front of his chest, not daring to raise her head at all, for fear of being seen.

It's over, didn't all of what he did just now be seen? If it spreads, or more than one person sees it, his image will be completely ruined.

Chi Ning pinched Chu Shaochen's tight waist angrily, and gritted his teeth in dissatisfaction.

Chu Shaochen frowned, and looked at the person in front of him, "Well, go, pay more attention to people who approach the starship for no reason recently." "

Yes!" The young boy suppressed a smile, "Then I'll go first."

See Chu Shaochen nodded and quickly left the parking lot.

Alas, he also wants an Omega that is fragrant and soft, and looks easy to hug.

The man walked away, Chu Shaochen looked at Chi Ning who was buried in his arms, "He won't talk nonsense when he is gone, the fleet doesn't gossip like this."

Chi Ning raised his head, his face was still red, he didn't quite believe this Say, "Really?"

"Yes, everyone is usually very busy in training, and when we get together, we usually talk about things on the battlefield, or yearn for meritorious service, and don't know how to gossip about feelings."

Chu Shaochen said without changing his face: " At least I haven't heard of it."

Chi Ning felt that this sentence was not right, but he couldn't realize what was wrong for a while, so he had to change the subject, "Then shall we go to see your mecha first?" Seeing him

change the subject, Chu Shaochen didn't expose it, nodded and said: "Yes."

Suzaku was sent back from the maintenance department and placed in the exclusive cabin.

Chi Ning followed Chu Shaochen into the cabin, and when he saw Suzaku in the middle, he unconsciously opened his eyes wide, and looked up at the mecha in front of him slightly.

The metallic luster shines brightly under the light, and the combination of red and black can easily make people feel coercive.

Different from the bulky mecha in his previous impression, Suzaku looked fierce, much like when Chu Shaochen was silent.

"Is it Suzaku?"

"En."

Chu Shaochen stood aside, fixed his eyes on Chi Ning, saw that he was curious, and stretched out his hand in front of him, "Go up?"

Hearing this, Chi Ning's eyes lit up, and he held Chu Shaochen's hand, "Okay."

He could feel Chu Shaochen's excitement and joy, and was inexplicably happy too.

For every soldier in the fleet, the mecha is their closest partner, and it is a very private domain.

Chu Shaochen invited him in, which meant that he was not someone else.

Even if he knew that Chu Shaochen liked him more than a little bit, not pets, but until this moment, he didn't know how much Chu Shaochen liked him.

I want to share the love of the past with him.

The cabin that hadn't been turned on for a long time was turned on, and the warning light for the mecha control was also turned on. The people on duty in the fleet noticed it with sharp eyes, and their hearts were so curious that they died.

"Isn't the general coming back next week? Why did he come in the middle of the night?"

"Could it be someone else?"

"Why, as long as the general's Suzaku is not in the maintenance department, no one else can touch it. Who would dare to drive him cabin."

The person who happened to come in to change shifts heard these words, pulled out the chair and sat down, and unscrewed the thermos cup, "You don't know? The general brought the general's wife together, it seems that the general's wife wanted to I was embarrassed to look at the mecha, so the general dragged him here."

The rest of the office: "..."

What kind of nonsense is this, they regard Suzaku as more important than his right hand and right arm, and the general who is difficult to get close can still Think of the mecha as a toy to coax your wife?

is that a lie!

"What kind of eyes are you looking at? I saw and heard it with my own eyes in the parking lot."

Everyone looked at each other and looked towards the direction of the cabin outside the window.

In the First Army of the Federal Fleet, the ace mecha has become the strongest admiral's toy to coax his wife?

Tsk, love makes people stupid.