Chapter 25

The clock on the wall struck ten o'clock and rang a crisp chime.

Chi Ning, who was covered with a blanket on the sofa, opened his eyes blankly, subconsciously looked towards the door, gradually regained consciousness, buried his face in the blanket, and rubbed his face habitually before finally waking up.

It's time, why hasn't Chu Shaochen come back yet?

The cartoon on the projection screen has been put to the end. The protagonist group successfully got the key, opened the treasure, defeated the monster, and saved the world.

Throwing off the blanket, he was about to get off the sofa and go to the garden when he saw Voss walking with a glass of milk.

"Did you not sleep well? The admiral was worried that you could not sleep well, and ordered to prepare a cup of hot milk for you every night."

Voss handed the milk to Chi Ning.

Chi Ning took it over, a little surprised that Chu Shaochen would notice such a trivial matter.

He doesn't sleep very well, but it's just a habit he developed at Chi's house, so he either reads a book or is in a daze every night, and he has to rely on these to fall asleep.

"Thank you."

Through the glass, the palm of my hand is also warm.

Chi Ning sat on the sofa, the warm light fell on him, making him look like he was covered with light.

Drinking the milk in small sips, the stomach gradually became warm.

Chi Ning pursed his lips and looked at Voss, "Mr. Voss, did the general come back so late before?" "

Normally not, unless it's busy." Voss saw that Chi Ning was worried and comforted him Said: "Maybe I was too busy so I forgot to call back to tell you, you don't have to worry too much."

Hearing that Chi Ning took a mouthful of milk stuck in his throat, choked and coughed a few times, his cheeks turned red.

"I'm not worried about him, I'm just asking casually, after all—"

After subconsciously denying it, Chi Ning suddenly remembered the relationship between himself and Chu Shaochen in the eyes of outsiders, "He is my Alpha, he hasn't come back so late, Of course I would be worried. What's more, the situation outside is complicated now, and I don't know how many people are staring at him."

Voss laughed, he is over fifty years old, and he can naturally see Chi Ning's duplicity.

Chi Ning was so guilty that he didn't dare to look into Voss' eyes, he lowered his head and concentrated on drinking the milk.

After drinking most of the glass, he realized that he had no guilty conscience.

As Chu Shaochen's legal spouse, shouldn't she care about him and worry about him?

Tsk, I almost took myself astray.

After drinking the milk, the animation just ended.

Chi Ning got up from the sofa, took the cup and walked to the kitchen, intending to bring some snacks back to the living room.

As soon as he walked to the door of the kitchen, there was a sound outside. He turned his head to look, and the headlights shone in.

Could it be that Chu Shaochen is back?

Joy appeared between his brows, even he himself noticed it, he hurriedly put the cup on the dining table, and ran to the door quickly.

"Admiral, you—"

Josi hurried down from the suspension car with a serious expression, and was relieved when he saw Chi Ning.

Qiao Si nodded to Chi Ning, "Master Chi."

Chi Ning swallowed the second half of the sentence, and looked behind him with his head, but he didn't find Chu Shaochen's figure, and his heart arose instantly.

"Admiral, didn't he come back with you?"

Chu Shaochen went out in the morning because Ka Xiu was suspected of being detained. If everything goes well, he should come back with Ka Xiu.

It was Qiao Si who came back now, which meant—

something happened to Chu Shaochen.

Chi Ning stood where he was, wearing pajamas and slippers. When the wind blew in the middle of the night, he looked thin and fragile.

Josi hesitated for a while, then nodded.

"The admiral is currently staying in the Federal Third Office, which is the Investigation Service."

Investigation Service.

Chu Shaochen was investigated.

Chi Ning's brain buzzed and he was completely stunned.

"The reason given by the Federal Bureau of Investigation is to cooperate with the investigation, so the activities are temporarily restricted, and they will not be detained, but just to cooperate--" "

Bah! The devil would believe it!"

Putting people under house arrest, and still making such a high-sounding reason, really shameless.

Chi Ning was very angry, and looked at Josi, "Did the dog leg of the investigation department tell you anything else? Is there any formalities or documents or other notices?" Josi was startled by

Chi Ning, hearing him ask such a question , came back to his senses and shook his head, "That's not true. I came here to report to you. The

general is afraid that you will worry." Hearing this, Chi Ning became even more angry, and needed someone to report back. , I still need to run errands to report.

Wouldn't that mean turning off Chu Shaochen's optical brain and the terminal together, cutting off all contact between him and the outside world.

"Does anyone else know about this besides the Federal Bureau of Investigation?"

"Not yet, but—"

"What, tell me, I'm so anxious."

Seeing his hesitation, Chi Ning asked anxiously: "Could it be that they are planning to Announce it tomorrow? That's not okay."

"No, they won't do that." "

They said they wouldn't do anything to him before, but now they're still under house arrest."

Joss fell silent awkwardly, "But When the Admiral went to the Federal Building today, there were quite a few reporters outside."

Reporter?

Is it those headline parties who do nothing serious and specialize in reporting false news and exaggerating facts?

Chi Ning froze for a moment, a hundred ways to save people flashed through his mind.

How about he steal an aircraft and quietly blow up the federal building?

That thing seems to be quite simple to operate, so it shouldn't be difficult.

Turning around, even Voss didn't see it, just walked past him and walked upstairs.

Voss looked at Chi Ning, and then at Jos, "Major Joe, how is the general there?"

Jos nodded, "All of this was expected by the admiral, so no matter from any point of view of the investigation I'm not in the scope of tracing back, at most it's a routine questioning."

"That's good, as long as the admiral has made preparations."

"You don't have to worry too much, but——"

Joss scratched his head, the tall man looked a bit simple and honest, "Master Chi, is he frightened? I didn't have time to say, so I just answered him." Voss laughed, "

Master Chi and the general have a very good relationship. It's normal to be worried, and I'll tell him."

Hearing that, Joss breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good, the general told me not to worry Master Chi."

But when he came, Chi Ning alone I was confused by a question.

"Then major, go back to rest early."

"Well, you don't have to worry about the general, he will be back in three days."

Chi Ning, who had already returned to the room, closed the door gently, locked it, walked to the window, and pulled Close the curtains, return to the desk, and open the terminal.

Of course he couldn't really steal the aircraft.

But the situation of the federal building can still be understood.

While looking at the federal building on the screen, I doodle in my notebook.

It looks like an office building, nothing special.

Just a little more guards.

It is definitely not possible to forcefully break through, and you will be shot dead before you get close.

Besides, as an Omega with a bright future in the Federation, how could he act in such an uncivilized manner.

Of course you have to go in with a big swagger.

But there is something to do before you go.

After closing the laptop and turning off the terminal, Chi Ning stood up and walked into the changing room.

Anyway, this is the first public appearance, so the lineup must not be bad.

——Early

the next morning, Chi Ning stood in the mirror and carefully adjusted the collar of his shirt.

Compared with the usual clothes, this handmade haute couture shirt has a layer of ruffles on the neckline and shoulders, the tulle sleeves on the upper arm are hollowed out, and the five buttons are all shiny white pearls.

He wore a pair of black trousers and a pair of brown short boots.

The hem of the shirt was tucked in and fastened with a black leather belt, with buckles made of blue crystals embellishing the waist.

Chi Ning went to the mirror and straightened his hair.

After confirming that there was no problem with the clothes, Chi Ning took a deep breath, turned his head, and looked at the jewelry next to him.

Move from the most expensive one to the most inconspicuous one, pick it up and wear it for yourself, with the teardrop-shaped pendant hanging from the collar.

Before eight o'clock, Chi Ning walked out of the room.

When walking down the stairs, he met Voss who was about to go upstairs to ask him to have breakfast, his eyes drooped, and he grabbed the handrail next to him.

Voss looked at Chi Ning in shock, saw that his eyes were red and his face was haggard, and worried: "Master Chi, are you still worried about the general?"

Chi Ning turned his face away and pretended to be strong: "No."

Too strong Well, at this time, I still have to pretend that nothing happened.

Voss looked at Chi Ning distressedly in front of him. As an elder, he understood Chi Ning's request. After all, the investigation of Chu Shaochen meant that no matter how cold eyes would fall on him.

Omega, who was newly married for less than a month, separated from Alpha before he had time to develop a relationship with Alpha.

Chi Ning lowered his eyes, his fingers turned white, and finally raised his eyes to look at Voss, his eyes were red, and he looked like he had been crying all night.

"Mr. Voss, please arrange for a driver to take me back home."

Voss was stunned, "Are you going to ask them for help? This is the FBI, it won't be so easy—" "

Anyway, I Going to try." Chi Ning looked determined, "If it's inconvenient for you, I will find a way to go." The

following words tremble slightly, which makes people heartbroken.

They stood on the stairs, and the old gardener, who had witnessed all this, shook his head and sighed when Voss nodded.

As Chi Ning was worried, unscrupulous reporters had exaggerated the fact that Chu Shaochen hadn't come out after entering, and they kept bringing them to Cumulus One.

Inside and outside the words, the disappearance of Cumulus No. 1 is related to Chu Shaochen.

Chi Ning saw these news while sitting in the car going to Chi's house, his expression was indifferent, he only replied Tang Xi's concerned information, and then turned off his optical brain.

Half an hour later, he returned to Chi's house.

He got out of the car with a well-prepared gift. Compared with the atmosphere when he came back a few days ago, the contrast was not the slightest bit.

Tch, snobbish.

A few days ago, I kissed my son, but today it is a small weed by the roadside.

Chi Ning walked into the living room with the carefully prepared gift, only seeing Chi Feng, Chi Mingfang and Chi Yun.

"Hey, who's here?" Chi Yun raised his head and looked over, thinking of Chi Ning's show off when he came back last time, he said in a strange way: "So it's our Ning Ning, why haven't I seen you so haggard for a few days, it makes people feel distressed Of course."

Of course, can I not feel sorry for the haggardness I have painstakingly stayed up all night?

Chi Ning walked forward with a low eyebrow, put down his things, and said in a low voice, "Dad, second brother, third sister."

Chi Mingfang leaned there to play games, and when he got up in the morning and saw the news that Chu Shaochen was under house arrest, he didn't want to worry about it Happy.

What about the top Alpha?

No, he still has to bow his head in front of power, he thought it was so powerful.

Chi Feng frowned, looked at those gifts, "Why are you back?"

Come back to see when you will fall.

Chi Ning said something in his heart, but his expression was hesitant to speak.

"Hesitating, what does it look like, is it because of Chu Shaochen's business?"

Yoyo, even the title has been changed.

Before, I was talking about generals one by one, wishing to announce it to the world.

Chi Ning nodded and stood next to Chi Feng, "I want to visit him, I'm worried that he won't be able to eat or sleep well there, and I even prepared meals for him that I made myself, the ones my third sister asked me to learn before." "

The general likes it very much, every time I make it he says it's delicious, I..."

Chi Ning blinked, tears fell down.

Chi Ming laughed loudly, "Hahaha, Omega and Alpha, who are incompetent, will only worry about such small things if something happens, you little brainless trash."

Chi Ning gripped the clothes so hard that he almost pulled a hole in the clothes.

Chi Feng stood up as if he had been prepared for a long time, "I'll take you there, I happen to have a little friendship with the director of the investigation department." Hearing this,

Chi Ning raised his head, his eyes filled with joy, "Thank you, Dad, I know that the family members are the best It's gone."

Beside him, Chi Mingfang and Chi Yun looked at each other and smiled disdainfully.

What a fool, so easy to deceive.

Chi Ning wiped away his tears and stood up, obediently said: "I will definitely tell the general!"

Tell him how your wishful thinking came about.

With her slender eyelashes drooping, Chi Ning blinked lightly, and followed Chi Feng to leave.

After getting in the car, Chi Feng saw the smile on Chi Ning's face, and frowned suspiciously, "What are you laughing at?"

The slight curvature at the corner of Chi Ning's mouth disappeared immediately, and tears welled up in his eyes.

"I'm happy. I am He De He Neng, and I can have such a good home and such a good family."