Chapter 56

Pushing open the bedroom door, Ye Ru leaned against the head of the bed, holding a book in his hand, looking much thinner and haggard.

The domineering look before was hard to find on her now.

Chi Ning walked over with light steps, looking at her always felt like looking at another person, very strange.

He understands the principle of having enough acting skills, but he can also tell from her that the Chi family is not having a good time recently.

Pulling out the chair beside the bed and sitting down, he looked at the fruit plate and milk on the bedside table, the milk was only half drunk.

"Ning Ning, you're back?"

Ye Ru looked at him, smiling much softer than usual, "I didn't believe your elder brother said you were coming, I thought you were angry with mom." "

Mom did it for my own good, And I'm also worried about the second brother, after all, the second brother is also your child."

Chi Ning said thoughtfully, "Mom, what do you want to eat? Or drink some water, I'll help you get it, the most important thing for you now is to take good care of yourself "

"Did it scare you that day?"

Ye Ru shook her head and put down the book, "I was so anxious that I kept talking, please understand mom, you are also mom's child, how could you not love you?"

Chi Ning might have been dazed before, but now he just feels hypocritical.

For so many years, the Chi family really regarded him as a fool.

Don't talk nonsense, and even after hurting him, he can pretend to be good for him as a matter of course.

He felt that he was quite capable of fooling people. The Chi family was not only fooling people, they were all movie kings.

"I understand, Mom, don't worry, you have been so worried, how can you get better." Chi Ning persuaded: "Originally, the general planned to see you together in two days, but today the eldest brother told me that you are not feeling well. , wanted to see me, so I came here first, he has a job, so come back another day."

Hearing this, Ye Ru smiled, "It doesn't matter, the general is young and promising, and he is valued, so he should be busy."

Her eyes were gentle , as if soft like a cloud.

Chi Ning felt scared, like a poisonous snake, the closer he got, the more scared he became.

Since childhood, he never asked for anything, nor has he always been so obedient, and then used it to protect himself.

How can a child who is a few years old not want to be accompanied by his family and loved by his parents.

It is because I don't understand that I ask for it.

He couldn't remember how many times his expectations had been shattered in disappointment, but he could only think of the way Chi Feng looked at him every time.

There is no love at all.

Ye Ru and Chi Mingye always patted his head, telling him to be obedient and be a good boy.

As for the other two, they have never concealed their dislike for him since childhood.

So I no longer have expectations, so I won't feel disappointed, and I learned to carefully cover up my emotions and show another side.

Sometimes he wondered if he was sick, but it was normal.

None of the symptoms of mental illness should appear on him, he can eat and sleep, his mood will not suddenly become depressed, and he does not feel that life is lifeless.

On the contrary, he was so yearning to leave Chi's house, even if it was a marriage with no emotional basis, he could see the outside world.

It cannot be called freedom, but it can be said to be a completely different world.

After all, Omega has no freedom. Unless he is loved by his family, the only choices he can make in his life are those.

He raised his eyes to look at Ye Ru, thought for a while and suddenly asked: "Mom, thank you for bringing me into this world, so that I will meet the general."

Chi Ning smiled shyly, as if he was in love for the first time The tasteful person lowered his head after speaking.

"With him here, I know that Alphas are not all domineering and strict."

Ye Ru was slightly stunned, never expecting that Chi Ning would take the initiative to mention his marriage to herself.

Chi Ning is very obedient and not too noisy, as she has been since she was a child.

Naturally, I seldom act coquettishly with them. I can sit on the sofa with the doll in my arms for a whole day without talking or crying.

"That's good. I'm very happy that you can reach happiness."

"Yeah."

Chi Ning smiled obediently, as if he had never left Chi's house, "Mom, brother let me spend more time with you these few days, do you think it's okay?" Okay?"

Accompany you and witness the fall of the Chi family.

As a rising star of Emperor Star over the past few decades, he has gained huge wealth and an enviable reputation.

But now this huge ship is sinking, being swallowed up by sea water little by little.

Chi Mingfang is just the beginning, and more things will happen in the future. Accidents and plans are fine, but the Chi family has nothing to do.

Because it is not he who wants to kill Chi's family, but the Federation.

Federation represents the center of power in Emperor Star.

After a while, this giant ship will fall apart and disappear from this world, carrying infamy together.

"Your elder brother and father are very busy. They have to deal with a lot of things. Xiaoyun has just been divorced and she is in a bad mood. She doesn't go home very often. At this time, you are the only one who stays by my side." Ye Ru looked

at Chi Ning felt a strange feeling.

It would be great if Chi Ning was really her child, she would definitely spoil this Omega to heaven, after all there are not many such well-behaved and caring children.

In fact, among the four children in the Chi family, Chi Ning stayed by her side the longest.

Every birthday is here, and every time I go out, I will tell her to come back safely.

The older child only reached her knees, and she has grown to the appearance she is today. She is very beautiful, a beauty that is rarely seen in Omega.

Especially the eyes.

"Ningning——"

"What's the matter? Do you want some water?"

Ye Ru shook her head, "You are such a rare and good boy."

"That's because mother taught you well." Chi Ning laughed shyly, " Don't praise me, I feel embarrassed, I always feel that I am too ordinary." "

No." If

it is too ordinary, how could it be selected as a test subject by the Chi family? I have been trying various things on him over the years Artificial pheromones.

But without exception, all failed.

Chi Ning's glands didn't have a rejection reaction, but they didn't show a signal that could be accepted either, it just disappeared without a sound.

If the gland has not withered and completely disappeared, it can continue.

She is cowardly and selfish.

Chi Ning is not her child, so even if she saw Chi Ning being carried back at first, she was only puzzled and hesitant, and did not stop her.

"You go to the room to rest first, I am also a little sleepy, I haven't lived at home for a long time, will I not get used to it?"

Ye Ru said softly: "No one has touched anything in your room."

Hearing this, Chi Ning stood up, No rejection.

So tired, pretending like this, both of them will be tired.

He might as well go back to his room and sleep, since he can't leave here anyway.

"Then mom, take a good rest, I'll come back to accompany you later."

After saying this, he left the room directly.

I went back to the room and took a look. It was true that it hadn't been touched much, and it still looked the same as before, but I cleaned it specially, which was really painstaking.

Tsk tsk, you have done so much to make him not suspicious.

As far as the condition of his room is concerned, it is not as good as the audio-visual room that Chi Ming made on a whim.

The audio-visual room is not only fully furnished, it even has bedding, it looks like a private theater with a suite.

In addition to a bed, there is only a wardrobe and a desk in his room. I don't know how old these things are.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, walked to the bed, took off his coat, threw himself on the bed, and rolled around before remembering to change into pajamas.

Chi Mingye was better than he thought, instead of taking him to some remote place with no signal, he was placed under house arrest at Chi's house.

It's just that I don't know what's going on with Chu Shaochen, and if the message he sent hasn't been answered, he must be still on a mission.

The underground black market...

there is something wrong with that place.

He was absent-minded about changing clothes until he caught sight of the silver chain hanging around his neck in the mirror from the corner of his eye.

When he measured his pupils, he remembered that this was the black crystal necklace that Chu Shaochen had given him before.

It has positioning function.

Reaching out and grabbing the chain to take out the necklace, looking at the faintly flowing light inside the spar, Chi Ning felt more at ease.

With this thing, it must be no problem.

Once he disappeared or was in danger, Chu Shaochen would know immediately.

Chi Mingye must never have imagined how he spread the information.

Thinking about this, Chi Ning immediately relaxed a lot, changed his clothes, lifted the quilt and lay down directly, sighing comfortably.

When he wakes up, maybe Chu Shaochen will finish his mission and come back.

Chi Mingye accompanied Shen Che to the garden, the two of them stopped where they were, and both had something to say.

"Doctor Shen, how is the current research progress? According to the previous plan, the first batch of trial products can be given out in a month at the latest." "The development

of the pheromone part has been completed, and relevant data is currently being extracted. If possible, next week You can get the latest batch of pheromones and use them on the experimental subjects."

"What about the gland samples?"

Shen Che lowered his glasses and looked at Chi Mingye, "The gland sample data is too small, and it took a long time from the early research and development. We only have six sets of data so far, and at least one more set is needed, otherwise there is no way to analyze the glands. After a complete analysis of the human body, there will also be problems with the artificial glands produced."

"One set?"

Chi Mingye looked at Shen Che, "Only one set is enough?

" Li showed his enthusiasm for the experiment, "Only one group is needed to complete the next data analysis. When the artificial gland technology is successful, as long as the experimental body does not show too much reaction, then the scope can be expanded. This technology will certainly It will become the unique technology of Dixing."

Chi Mingye finally nodded as he looked at the enthusiasm in his eyes.

"I see. I will arrange a group of subjects to enter the laboratory as soon as possible." "

But I'm not in a hurry. After all, Chi's family has been on the cusp recently. If this incident leads to the failure of previous efforts, I think it's better to be on the safe side."

Chi Mingye obviously would not accept Shen Che's kind reminder.

Can't wait anymore, if he doesn't continue now, then he won't have a single hole card in his hand.

He needs a bargaining chip, and this technology is the best bargaining chip.