Chapter 62

The matter of the Chi Family Medical Research Institute was exposed by the media, especially the denunciation of the victims and their families, which set off a storm of public opinion that has not been seen in Emperor Star for many years.

Many people have questioned whether a similar situation exists in the medical research institutes involved in the research of glandular treatment, and whether the missing Omega has something to do with it.

The illegal gland trade is once again a hotly debated topic.

Whether it is the discrimination chain of pheromones or the degree of tolerance for those with damaged glands are mentioned one by one.

Chi Ning is enjoying the last vacation before school starts, and since the climax period has just passed, he will not go out of the room every day, and Chu Shaochen will not force him to take a walk in the garden downstairs to exercise.

The public opinion on the Internet has intensified, and even the federal government's Public Opinion Office has no way to control it. It can only issue statements repeatedly, and speed up the case processing and compensation for victims.

On the contrary, it was the news that Mill was imprisoned, which almost no one knew.

The darkness that was covered up in the past is exposed to the sun one by one, and there is nowhere to hide.

Chi Ning turned over on the bed and closed the dialogue page with Tang Xi.

He was posting photos with Tang Xi just now, all of which were sent back by Zhou Ran. Luo Yuan is in a much better state now, but he has been repeatedly urged to go over and over again, and it takes time to accept it.

But compared to the previous indifference towards Luo Tang, now he can sit by the side and listen to Luo Tang chatting with Zhou Ran for half an hour while talking on the phone.

Turning off the optical brain, Chi Ning looked at the time, it was almost eleven o'clock, but Chu Shaochen hadn't come back yet.

It seems that this period of time is really busy, and even Dr. Bai only showed up once to help him check his glands.

The development results are very good, and there are no symptoms at present, but to be on the safe side, I will go for regular checkups in the future.

As a person who dealt with doctors all the year round, Chi Ning was quicker with his mouth than his brain, and agreed quickly.

Anyway, it's not up to him to worry about whether or not to check when the time comes, Chu Shaochen will definitely supervise him.

Thinking of Chu Shaochen, Chi Ning hugged the quilt and rolled around, thought about turning off the light, and took out the rabbit lamp that Tang Xi brought to him two days ago from the bedside.

Thanks to the federal government's crackdown, no matter whether it is the 12th district or the 7th district, the law and order have been very good recently.

He also planned to go to the 12th district tomorrow, and heard from Uncle Yan that a new batch of goods had arrived, so he asked him to see if there was anything he liked.

Fiddled with the rabbit lamp, Chi Ning was thinking about asking Uncle Yan for advice tomorrow, when he suddenly remembered the book Tang Xi recommended.

He only saw two-thirds of it, and he was stuck because the male protagonist had a disagreement and hadn't reconciled yet.

The most important thing is that there are a lot of technical terms about mechs mentioned in it, and he suspects that this is a book about dating and secretly engaging in career.

Because the mecha knowledge is really professional, he even stopped to check some parts.

Looking at the time, Chi Ning put the rabbit lamp beside the pillow, propped up his upper body with his arms, and reached out to find a book from the cabinet.

After wrapping up the quilt, lying on the pillow with only his head exposed, he continued to read.

Wow, that's what happened next.

Omega is still not favored, even if he wins the first place in the competition, there is no way to become the first choice.

But the awakened Omega was unwilling to be suppressed, turned against the wind, and finally defeated those Alphas who looked down on Omega to play on the battlefield.

Chi Ning watched it with great interest, and before he knew it, he was about to see the ending.

No wonder Xiaoxi would recommend this book to him, it was even better than before, and the two were soul mates, even if the pheromone compatibility was high, they also had a tacit understanding on the battlefield.

Looking at it, he suddenly thought, if he split up earlier, would it be possible for him to break into the military academy.

Top-level Omega is also quite rare, even if his pheromone does not belong to the combat or control system, it can heal people, right?

How safe, bringing him can calm Alpha's emotions at critical times.

I don't know if it can work, he hasn't studied the changes in mental power caused by pheromones.

Towards the end, Chi Ning was fascinated by watching, immersed in the joy of the protagonist returning from the battlefield hand in hand, he didn't notice the door was opened at all.

Chu Shaochen who came in did not expect that Chi Ning was still awake.

There have been a lot of things going on with the fleet recently. He and Rules worked out a plan to attack the Northern Wilderness, and they had to be sure of everything in terms of personnel deployment and tactics.

There was indeed a problem with the shoemaker's shop before, but Lake was very cunning. I don't know if he got wind of it or what. Kaxiu's people watched for two days, and the other party left on the third day.

Their people followed and left District 12, in order not to be discovered, they followed all the way to the area under the jurisdiction of the federal government.

They are still following behind and confirmed their own conjecture that the base camp of Lake's gang is in Beihuang.

It is unclear exactly when it migrated back to Emperor Star, but it can be confirmed that Cumulus-1 disappeared in the CM3 area before, which was a cover.

Originally worried about waking Chi Ning, his light footsteps became even lighter.

Until he walked to the bed, Chi Ning didn't notice that he was back, instead he was lying on the pillow, not knowing what he was looking at.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, his eyes moved away from the soft light of the rabbit lamp, and fell on Chi Ning's face.

Judging from the moisture level of the hair, Chi Ning should have taken a bath half an hour ago. According to his habit, he would chat with his friends and share gossip and interesting stories.

Then -

read a book.

Thinking of something inexplicably, Chu Shaochen stretched out his hand and took the book from Chi Ning's hand. As expected, Chi Ning trembled with fright, turned around suddenly, and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Admiral, general?"

When did Chu Shaochen come in? ! Why didn't he feel it at all? Could it be that Chu Shaochen has evolved to the point where he walks silently?

Chi Ning nervously glanced at the book in Chu Shaochen's hand, feeling that it was very dangerous, too dangerous.

He has kept the secret for so long, is it going to be revealed to the public today, is his love of learning going to collapse today?

No matter what kind of result it is, it looks very difficult to accept, especially—

the paragraph just now happened to be the fragment of Alpha and Omega's in-depth communication.

In just a few seconds, countless thoughts flashed through Chi Ning's mind, and he even began to consider the possibility of fainting on the spot.

It doesn't matter how long it can be delayed, he doesn't really want to face this matter yet.

"Why are you back?" The panic on Chi Ning's face only appeared for a few seconds, and he quickly returned to normal, ignoring the lifted quilt and the tilted lamp, sitting up on his knees, stretching out his arms to hang on Chu Shaochen's body .

"Are you tired? I'll help you fill the bath water now. You go to the bathroom to take a bath first, and then I'll go to the kitchen to get you something to eat. It's been a hard time, and I come back so late every day."

Chu Shaochen stretched out one arm to hug him so as not to fall.

"You have worked hard, you have to study until this time every day."

Chi Ning's serious tone made Chi Ning not sure whether Shao Chen had read the content of the book, and looked around, trying to find a chance to take the book away .

Just take the book, and he can destroy the body, and everything will be fine.

Hearing this, Chi Ning smiled and said: "It's not hard work, love of learning is what every college student should do. The general is really a rare high-quality Alpha, and I feel very lucky to be your Omega, but hard work is nothing to compare with. Let's compare, the admiral should go to the bathroom to take a bath first, and I'll clean up."

Love to study?

what to study

How to learn how Omega resists Alpha, and then how to kill Alpha completely?

Or those in-depth exchanges at midnight theater?

All kinds of play were so exciting that his whole family was shocked, even the mechs were good, it was simply - he knew

how to play.

Chi Ning hung on Chu Shaochen's body, and slowly moved his hand to the side, intending to catch the book by surprise, but before he could take any action, Chu Shaochen lifted the book.

His eyes widened uncontrollably, his gaze followed the book, and then——

Meet "death".

"How to conquer an abstinent Alpha?"

Chu Shaochen read out the title of the book with slightly squinted eyes, with a slightly deep voice, pronouncing every word very clearly.

The coda of the last syllable is full of banter, as if it appeared together with Chi Ning's shame.

"It turns out that Ning Ning has been studying this course. No wonder I have new experiences every time I finish studying, and my learning ability is stronger than I imagined."

It's over.

Is it easier for him to smother himself to death now or beat Chu Shaochen until he loses his memory?

The expression is dull and the eyes are dull.

Chi Ning thinks that people in the insurance industry think too traditionally, and should develop a social death insurance to ensure that someone will buy it.

For example, in the past few years, stars have had housing collapse insurance, and fans finally have protection, and they don't have to worry about their houses collapsing one day.

He took a deep breath, met Chu Shaochen's teasing eyes, took a second to think, leaned forward, and leaned his head on his shoulder.

"Husband, I... my neck is itchy, can you help me take a look?"

Chu Shaochen: "..."

Careless, why did he forget that the most powerful thing about his little Omega is its adaptability.

But this book can be kept, put it in the bedside table, take it out from time to time, do nothing, Chi Ning will immediately become more obedient than a cat.

"Itchy?"

"Yeah."

Chu Shaochen supported Chi Ning with one hand, hugged him up, put the other hand on the back of his neck, rubbed his fingertips against the gland, and the body in his arms trembled uncontrollably.

So sensitive.

It's irresistible even if it's not a boom period.

"Abstinence Alpha? I don't even know, so in your eyes, I am—" "

No, you are not abstinent at all, the general does not need to prove his strength, I know it very well, very clear!"

Chi Ning heard Something was wrong, and he interrupted quickly, but the moment he saw the bathroom door closed, he suddenly had the illusion of a sheep entering the tiger's mouth.

Oops, he seems to have forgotten that his Alpha is not only a very possessive person, but also...a

person with strong physical strength.

With his arms across the wall, his forehead resting on it, and his waist being held weakly, every time a kiss fell on his shoulder, he couldn't help but tremble.

The sound of water mixed with Chi Ning's begging was all trapped in the glass of the shower room.

Chu Shaochen leaned against the wall, lowered his head and kissed his earlobe, then his cheek, and finally forced him to turn his head to kiss himself.

I can't breathe, and I can't stand.

The water flows down, hits the floor tiles along the skin, and flows/in/down/water/mouth again.

Chi Ning closed his eyes tightly, there were red marks on his knees, and the corners of his mouth were also a little red and swollen. In the lingering water vapor, it looked like a ripe strawberry.

The whole body exudes the natural allure of Omega.