Chapter 17

"Admiral, to what extent do we need to investigate the matter of the Chi family?"

"Find out the details of the Chi family. The project in their hands, blue crystal is not an ordinary material, and there are not many experiments that can be used."

Chu Shaochen put his fingers On the table, there was a constant knock.

Chi Ning's glands obviously had a chance to recover, but Chi's family took the lead in issuing the verdict, telling Chi Ning that he was just a low-level Omega and a waste.

But why do you check Chi Ning regularly?

This point has been checked by Chi Ning since the last time Bai Chen checked it, and he realized that it was wrong. Such logic does not make sense.

Kaxiu on the other side of the terminal didn't know what Chu Shaochen was thinking, and replied after listening, "Don't worry, general, I will find out the result as soon as possible .

"

I'll report."

Hearing the knock on the door, Chu Shaochen closed the terminal's page about Helia's maintenance progress.

Half a month has passed, and the routine maintenance of the Helia has not yet ended, exceeding the estimated time.

He wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the attack, but it was clear he had been targeted.

"Admiral—"

"Hang up first."

Kaxiu swallowed back his words, and said with a smile, "Okay General, if there is any situation, I will report to you immediately."

He is not deaf, and heard the knock on the door Voice.

According to Qiao Si, who is also Chu Shaochen's deputy, their cold-faced, ruthless general has fallen into the trap of love.

This time, Ka Xiu didn't wait for Chu Shaochen to speak, and hung up the terminal first.

Chu Shaochen looked at the door, "Come in."

Outside the door, Chi Ning was holding a wooden plate, which was extremely heavy, kicked the door twice, and found that the door was too good to be pushed open.

With little hesitation, he slammed open the door with his butt sideways.

Finding that Chu Shaochen was staring at him, he smiled shyly, "I'll accompany you to dinner, so that you won't feel bored if someone talks."

Chu Shaochen didn't understand how eating was linked to boredom, but He likes that Chi Ning is full of energy every time he appears.

"Why don't you ask someone to bring it in for you?"

"I can carry it by myself, why should I ask someone to help?"

Chi Ning walked to the bed, saw Chu Shaochen helping to set up the table, and put the things down.

When he sat down, he wiped his chopsticks with a soft cloth and handed it to Chu Shaochen, "Admiral, do you think I'm noisy?"

He has no one to talk to at Chi's house, so he just needs to be quiet and have no sense of presence My little master is fine.

No one will take the initiative to talk to him, nor will he listen to what he has to say.

But Chu Shaochen said that no matter what he said, he would listen.

So tempting.

"No, very energetic." Chu Shaochen asked: "You can tell me anything you have, and I don't mind listening to you." Today, Bai

Chen not only mentioned Chi Ning's glandular dysplasia, but also talked about glandular dysplasia. The developmental delay of the body will affect Chi Ning's psychological maturity as an Omega to a certain extent.

Although Chi Ning is eighteen years old, in a sense, he is still a juvenile Omega.

Chi Ning's eyes lit up.

"Really?"

He announced that Chu Shaochen is the best Alpha in the world.

There will be no Alpha better than Chu Shaochen.

Chu Shaochen was in a good mood with the radiance in the beautiful eyes that retained the youthful spirit, and the admiration that was completely undisguised or could be performed.

For one supper, they were both satisfied.

After tidying up, Chi Ning went to wash up, and when he came back, he took a book from the study, about the principles of mechas.

When he opened the door, he happened to see Chu Shaochen coming out of the bathroom.

Mostly because it was inconvenient to dress, I just put on a bathrobe casually, which was loose and loose, and the belt was not even fastened.

Chi Ning stood at the door blankly, the tough hair on his head swayed from side to side, and finally fell down, surrendering to the fluffy hair.

He participated in the war all the year round and maintained a good figure.

The advantages of broad shoulders, thin waist and long legs are more obvious than usual.

Chi Ning stared at Chu Shaochen intently, recalling that since the two met, it seemed that it was the first time he had looked at Chu Shaochen in this way.

Before that, Chu Shaochen was either lying down or sitting.

so high.

And... so handsome.

"Why are you back?" Chu Shaochen put down the towel, "Aren't you going to rest?"

It's not early, it's past ten o'clock.

Although he coaxed Chi Ning to take care of him before, it doesn't mean that he really wants Chi Ning to stay by the bed all night.

As a pheromone-capped Alpha, its resilience is higher than that of ordinary people.

The injury that day was indeed serious, but after a few days of rest, I can already move around. As long as I control my movements properly and don't lift heavy objects, I can recover in about a week.

Chi Ning came back to his senses, realizing that he was distracted by seeing a man, and his shame quickly rushed up. Cover your face with a book.

"I promised the general that I will take good care of you, and of course I will come back." "

In this way you will eat—" No need.

After Chu Shaochen saw Chi Ning's expression, he swallowed the last two words.

The light in Chi Ning's eyes dimmed a bit, his eyelashes drooped, and his body was moist, making him feel pitiful.

He asked in a low voice: "Does the general not want to bother me?"

It was quite troublesome.

He rambled on and on, how could anyone really not hate it.

I don't know why, the grievances that I didn't have when I was coldly looked at in Chi's house, flooded up like a tide in an instant.

It rolled him into a deep sea, and it was difficult to break free from the vortex.

There was moisture in his eyes, he didn't want Chu Shaochen to see clearly, moved his lips, and squeezed the book tightly, "Then I won't disturb the general, good night, general." "I'm not trying to drive you away."

Chu Shaochen Chen called Chi Ning to stop, looked at his back, his thin shoulders froze.

He sighed silently, "You can stay in the room, but you have to sleep, even if it's to take care of me, you can't read all night."

Chi Ning turned his head, his eyes were red, "Admiral, what do you mean—— "

Chu Shaochen stepped forward, with a smile in his eyes, and reached out to stroke his hair, "I will never drive you away, where I am is your home, this is your home." Gray

eyes Hitomi is as bright as a galaxy at this moment.

There is no condescending coldness, nor the coldness in battle, but the gentleness that others rarely stay on him.

Chi Ning opened his lips slightly, unconsciously looking up at Chu Shaochen.

It was strange, his heart was beating so fast.

"Okay."

Chi Ning lowered his head, revealing a section of the back of his thin white neck, "Then general, you can lie down on the bed."

Chu Shaochen: "?"

Lying down? he? go to bed?

Is the physiological knowledge of the young Omega lacking to such an extent?

He found that Chi Ning didn't feel anything wrong, curled the corner of his lower lip, and lay down on the bed as he said.

Seeing how cooperative Chu Shaochen was, Chi Ning walked to the bed with the book in his arms. After putting it down, he squatted on the bedside, fiddled with it, and took out the medicine box.

Looking up at Chu Shaochen with a smile, "It's better to change the medicine this way."

Chu Shaochen: "..."

"Just changing the medicine?"

Chi Ning opened the medicine box, took out the bandage, and was stunned when he heard this, "Why don't you change the medicine? Doctor Bai told you that you need to change the medicine twice a day."

He memorized it in a notebook, twice a day .

Dr. Bai came here at noon, it should be a change of medicine, so the second change of medicine is at night.

Voss has already rested, and the rest of them are not as experienced as him. Of course, he came to change Chu Shaochen's medicine.

Lifting off the slightly damp gauze, the slightly hideous wound was exposed.

The smile on Chi Ning's face disappeared in an instant, and when he raised his eyes to see Chu Shaochen whose expression remained motionless, his eyes became moist again.

Chu Shaochen was depressed, he raised his eyes and met Chi Ning's eyes, and lost all anger.

"It doesn't actually hurt."

Lie.

How could such a big wound, with its skin torn apart, not hurt.

And that day Chu Shaochen was lying on a stretcher, his face turned pale from the pain, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

Alpha, who is trying to be brave and wants to save face, do you think he is an idiot?

Chi Ning's eyes were moist, he stared at Chu Shaochen, cleaned the wound with a cotton swab, raised his eyelids slightly, and saw Chu Shaochen frowning.

Look, look, he knows it hurts.

Pursing his lips to look carefully at the wound, Chi Ning quickly lowered his head and approached, pursed his lips and blew lightly twice.

The cool wind blew past, and the stinging pain at the wound instantly subsided a lot.

Chu Shaochen's jaw was tense, his eyes were lowered, and his eyes fell on Chi Ning's face, looking too bluntly, which did not attract his attention.

It should be because I just took a shower, my cheeks are rosy, and my lips are also red.

Pouting slightly, he blew air on his wound one after another, his movements were careful and serious, as if he was comforting a child.

The heart seems to be grasped by a hand, and it seems to be filled by something.

He looked away, just made a mistake, and happened to glance over Chi Ning's loose neckline, and two slender and delicate collarbones came into his eyes.

The skin is very white, and the collarbone is very thin.

In some places...

there is green powder.

"This way, it won't hurt anymore." Chi Ning raised his head and smiled at him, "Admiral, do you feel better?"

Chu Shaochen suppressed the overly strong desire/thought, and did not move Sensually bent his legs so as not to scare Chi Ning.

Infant Omega, still small.

He can't scare Chi Ning.

"Well, it's much better."

"That's good."

Satisfied, Chi Ning re-bandaged Chu Shaochen's wound, and helped him lie down again.

Turn off the headlights, leaving a lamp by the bed.

Chu Shaochen hadn't calmed down yet, and was about to let Chi Ning sit on the sofa, which would be more comfortable than a chair, and the seat next to it was recessed.

A corner of the quilt was lifted, and he watched Chi Ning lie down naturally.

"Wait—"

"What's wrong?"

Chi Ning sat on his knees and straightened his pillow. Hearing Chu Shaochen's vaguely urgent words, he asked in a daze, "Is the general worried that I will accept the bed? No, my sleep quality is not bad." Except at Chi's house

.

He always felt that someone was going to scratch his neck.

"No, I mean—"

If he didn't know that Chi Ning was not seducing, Chu Shaochen would really think that Chi Ning did it on purpose.

Chi Ning let out an "ah", grabbed the corner of the quilt, and thought about it carefully.

Could it be that Chu Shaochen felt that it was bothering him? That's why I don't feel embarrassed.

How can that work, he must take care of him personally in order to write a good observation diary.

Patting Chu Shaochen on the shoulder, "Isn't it possible? The general was worried that I wouldn't be able to sleep well, so it won't happen, right? I will accompany the general, and you can give me whatever you need at night." What

needs It will be all right.

evening needs.

It will be all right.

Chu Shaochen took a deep look at Chi Ning, then closed his eyes.

"You're happy."

Chi Ning lay on the quilt, staring at Chu Shaochen, his eyes unblinking, "Then general, good night."

Omega's sweet and soft voice easily soothed Chu Shaochen's heart Helpless, only connivance is left.

Reaching out to touch his hair, he could smell the smell of shower gel at home.

"Good night."

Chi Ning bent his lips, closed his eyes, and slept very peacefully.

His eyes fell on Chi Ning's sleeping face, and Chu Shaochen's eyes softened little by little, as if he saw the sleepy-eyed boy in his memory.

The author has something to say:

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival——