Chapter 33

The eye-catching car drove all the way into Chi's house, attracting many people's attention.

Since the suspension vehicle was put into use and became more convenient, most of the previous four-wheeled vehicles were discontinued, and they were produced in limited quantities every year, and became collectibles. They were worn out the last time they were on the road, and the maintenance cost was extremely high.

Some parts are damaged, and there are no replacements. They can only be remanufactured after boarding for a year or so.

Sharp eyes can find that this car is from the Chu Mansion.

When the car drove into the garden, Chi Ning saw a few servants gathered together, looking at the French window in the living room.

Turning his head excitedly, "It's really exciting to watch. This is how fierce the fight is, and everyone can't help but watch around."

Chu Shaochen looked out, "You like watching the excitement so much?"

He can understand, after all, he is young, It's normal to like to join in the fun.

When Chi Ning heard this, he reflected on whether he had been too bluffing just now, and immediately restrained himself, but his eyes rolled back and forth.

"No, I just like to watch the excitement of Chi's house."

"It doesn't matter if you like it." Chu Shaochen signaled the driver to stop, looked at Chi Ning and laughed, "It will be more lively later."

Hearing this, Chi Ning's pupils suddenly dilated , looking forward to it, "Admiral, do you have anything else prepared?"

Chu Shaochen laughed, "It's nothing, but after Chi Mingfang called you, I asked Qiao Si to release some more news."

From Chi Mingfang's reaction, the disappearance of Omega has nothing to do with him, but Luo Yuan's incident is involved, and he is afraid that he will be sent to court by the Omega Protection Association.

Typical guilty conscience.

In fact, the police have found a list of some of the people involved in the case. They are not taking action at present because the evidence is insufficient. When the evidence is complete, they will directly arrest them.

Everyone involved in the case is under close surveillance, and it is impossible to escape.

He didn't expect that the gang of rich second generations were so courageous, they would join forces to attack an Omega, relying on the family's money.

Proud, self-sufficient and defiant, he regards Alpha as the ruler of the world, but forgets that rabbits can bite people when they are in a hurry.

Omega is indeed slightly inferior in terms of physical strength and force, but it may not be inferior to Alpha in other aspects.

It's just that those in power are used to suppressing Omega, so that the once rare top-level Omega is almost completely extinct.

It's not the first time that the rich second generation have played with Omega. There are also some underground sensual venues for the rich and powerful, and there are all kinds of tricks in them.

However, Luo Yuan survived and started a new life incognito, and the trial will be held without him needing to testify in the early stage.

Luo Yuan doesn't need to be involved in past cases, if necessary, he will arrange a new identity for him.

Chi Ning pushed open the car door and went down, standing and waiting for Chu Shaochen to come around, like a tall and elegant young pine and cypress.

Seeing him approaching, he immediately tilted his head slightly and smiled and said, "Then we two will just watch from the sidelines. If I disturb the water, you have to cooperate with me."

Chu Shaochen was wearing casual clothes today, and his hair was a little tidied up. Looking chic and uninhibited, the shirt fit him perfectly.

The appearance condition is like a clothes hanger for walking.

"How do you want me to cooperate?"

Putting his arms around Chi Ning's waist from behind, Chu Shaochen asked with a smile, "For example?" I'm different from them."

Chi Ning thought seriously, "For the rest, just play by ear."

The car drove in with a lot of noise, Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen just walked to the door of the living room when they saw Ye Ru walking over with a big smile on their faces. With a smile on his face, he behaves elegantly and generously.

The smile froze the moment he saw Chu Shaochen, but recovered quickly, hiding his surprise, "You child, the general came back with you and didn't say hello in advance."

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen embarrassedly Chen, let him hold his waist obediently, "It is the general who must follow. He said that it is a pity that he did not come back together before, so he will accompany me this time." Chu

Shaochen: "..."

You must follow ?

Reluctantly, he was really worried about Chi Ning going back to Chi's house, but what he thought at first was that neither of them would come back.

"It's me who wants to come back with Ningning. After all, I haven't visited you after registration."

Chu Shaochen's tone was not warm, as if he was just communicating on business.

"Then come back, I'll have dinner at home before leaving."

Ye Ru nodded, beckoning to Chi Ning, "Ning Ning, come here, let mom take a good look, have you lost weight during this time?"

Gentle tone , It seems to be every parent's greeting to the child who left home.

If he didn't know Ye Ru's feelings for him, he would have believed it.

Chi Ning did not immediately agree, but looked at Chu Shaochen.

The waist tightened, Chi Ning immediately understood, and looked at Ye Ru in embarrassment, "Mom, don't worry, the general is very good to me, I think I'm a bit heavy." Showing a bit of embarrassment, "Recently the

general She's clingy, maybe she just recovered from illness."

Ye Ru's eyes widened, she couldn't believe what she heard.

My good-for-nothing son actually said that the top Alpha was sticking to him?

Are you dreaming!

Looking at Chu Shaochen, he found that the hand on Chi Ning's waist had never been removed since entering the door.

His brows were lightly frowned. After all, he had seen a big scene, and he quickly unfurled.

"It's like this for a newlywed. Then don't stand at the door. Let's go in. I'll let the kitchen make some delicious food. It's a pity that your third sister will come back later. Your future third brother-in-law will ask her out, and she will be clingy. Wait for the election." Let's have a better wedding date, and then we'll hold the wedding."

Chi Yun's fiancé is from a real aristocratic family, and his ancestors used to serve as committee members of the federal government, but now they have faded out of politics after entering business, but their connections are still there.

The marriage with Chi Yun was decided by his parents. After meeting Chi Yun, he acted cute, cute and pretty, so he naturally started to get along with each other.

After careful calculation, there are still three months, which is not a short period of time, and it seems very satisfactory.

But the goodwill based on deceit may not stand up to a little scrutiny.

"Then when the third sister gets married, we will definitely give a big gift." Chi Ning smiled shyly, and then asked with anticipation: "So are the eldest brother and the second brother at home today? Dad is also there?

" The thing is, this family is not suitable without anyone.

"The whole family is here, but your third sister is missing."

Seeing that Chu Shaochen came to the house on his own initiative, Ye Ru felt strange.

Remembering that Chu Shaochen was almost put under house arrest in the Federal Building, Chi Ning asked his family for help about this matter.

Could it be because of this incident that Chu Shaochen put down his guard and planned to accept the cooperation with his family?

They each went to the living room with their own thoughts, and the father and son on the sofa looked at them.

Chi Ning seemed very restrained, but scratched his hand in Chu Shaochen's palm, seeing the shock on Chi's family's face, he was satisfied.

That's right, that's what I want.

"Father." Chi Ning yelled politely: "Big brother, second brother."

Chi Mingfang and Chi Mingye were sitting on the same sofa, although they tried their best to restrain themselves, their faces were still not pretty.

Chi Feng, on the other hand, seemed to have nothing happened, and sat there, putting on airs of an elder.

Chi Feng, who was never as good as Uncle Chi Ning in front of Mr. Chi all his life, because of the marriage between Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen, people would praise him wherever he went during this time.

The always serious old man praised him a little more, it can be said that he is proud of himself.

"It's rare to come back, sit down."

Naturally, Chi Feng would not expect Chu Shaochen to shout like Chi Ning, and said to Chi Ning: "Next time you come back together, let me know in advance, and the kitchen will be ready.

" The next Ye Ru smiled and said: "We are all a family, don't have so many rules, Ning Ning didn't forget the rules on purpose, he is still young, just teach him more." "Already married, still young

? The child can't be pampered, it's fine if he can't do anything at ordinary times, and of course you have to know the rules when you get married, otherwise you will think that the Chi family's family education is not strict."

Chi Feng glanced at Chu Shaochen, remembering what happened two days ago.

Before, he thought that Chu Shaochen was different from those people who only had brute force, but now he thinks highly of him.

Sure enough, he was young and energetic, and even the committee ignored him because of his military merits.

This time, even Rules felt that something was wrong, and the master and apprentice even had a dispute. It seemed that they were not as united as they seemed on the surface.

"Okay, I'll pay attention in the future." Chi Ning pulled Chu Shaochen to sit down, and obediently admitted his mistake.

His attitude was very sincere, and he even lowered his head, as if he couldn't lift his head.

Only Chu Shaochen could hear 100% perfunctory from this very sincerity.

Chi Ning only talks like this when he is perfunctory and fooling others.

After sitting down next to him, Chu Shaochen stared at Chi Ning for a while, then glanced at Chi Feng lightly, frowning, with a displeased expression on his face.

Holding Chi Ning's hand, Chu Shaochen said the first sentence, "Really? I think Ning Ning is very good like this."

With one sentence, everyone looked at him.

But Chu Shaochen didn't realize it, he squeezed Chi Ning's palm, seeing him looking at him with doubts, he winked quietly.

He smiled, patted the back of Chi Ning's hand reassuringly, and said nothing, but the words "I'll support you" were written all over his face.

"Just be yourself."

The meaning in Chu Shaochen's words was obvious. Although his tone was still calm, as a person who was born and died on the battlefield, a straight face made people straighten up involuntarily.

"Ning Ning is young, and she was spoiled and spoiled since she was a child. She is a little willful occasionally, but she is also innocent."

Chi Ning: "..."

He didn't know that Chu Shaochen liked this one.

The expression on Chi Feng's face froze, even Chi Mingye and Chi Mingfang looked puzzled, only Ye Ru looked happy after being surprised.

The few of them had the same idea. The little trash Omega of their family had never thought it would be useful, and it really won the favor of the federal general.

At first, he was worried that Chi Ning would not be able to catch his attention, but now that he saw it, Chu Shaochen's proposed marriage was really aimed at Chi Ning.

Shock, miracle.

"General." Chi Ning plucked at Chu Shaochen's palm, reminding him not to forget to maintain his personality.

Although changing the script in this way, the effect is not bad, but it is easy to collapse the character design!

Chu Shaochen's external image is fierce, unattainable, serious and violent, so suddenly he loves him so much, it is easy to arouse suspicion.

It must be logical and realistic.

Chu Shaochen leaned towards his ear as if no one was there, "They are all the same, don't you think so?"

Then he lowered his voice, "Don't worry, they will be more satisfied if I behave like this.

" The sound is not loud, the volume control is just right.

It happened that people in this room could hear it.

Chi Feng's expression changed, he was surprised by Chu Shaochen's attitude.

Squinting his eyes slightly, he suddenly thought of something, and his eyes swept over them.

Could it be that Chi Ning's glands have changed?

Chi Ning's ears were hot, and he didn't know if it was because of Chu Shaochen's words, or because of the close distance, his breath spilled on his ears.

The eyelashes drooped, and he nodded obediently, "Okay."

The atmosphere in the living room became weird, Ye Ru entered the kitchen, only the three father and son of the Chi family were left sitting.

After all, Chi Mingye is better at disguising, and he has taken on important social tasks with his long sleeves and dance skills.

"Ning Ning, today is the day for the doctor's physical examination at home. It is a good time to check your recent physical condition. Otherwise, you have been weak since childhood and have been sick from time to time. It is hard for us to rest assured." Chi Mingye looked at Chu Shaochen again,

" General, don't be offended, Ning Ning is not in good health, so our family has been more worried and concerned since childhood."

Chi Ning nodded, getting used to Chi Mingye's smiling fox look, and curiously asked: "Is it still Dr. Chen?" "

No , is a new doctor from the institute, surnamed Shen."

Substitution?

Chi Ning was slightly taken aback, feeling a bad premonition in his heart.

The new project of the Chi family's medical research institute was recently launched, and it had been in the preparatory stage before.

Is this Dr. Shen the technical director of this project?

That's the end!

Dr. Chen is in his fifties, getting old, and always thinking of retiring, so the inspection work in recent years has been a little perfunctory.

After all, his lifeless and lifeless glands, no one expected to have the possibility of development.

Chi Mingfang next to him has always been uncomfortable with Chu Shaochen and Chi Ning, especially his younger brother, who is now so proud of being favored, and because he has a top Alpha spouse, he has become rude to him.

"What are you afraid of? You won't get pregnant. Those instruments and equipment can't hurt you. They can't even mark them. It's just a routine examination. Are you afraid of changing doctors? How timid you are." Chi Ming let it go

. There, he said sarcastically, "What about talking to you? You couldn't talk when you were young, and now you can't talk when you're married?" If it wasn't for

Chi Ning who had nothing to do and went to the Seventh District to buy some books, Chi Mingye could have found out about him. ?

Saving just a dozen star coins is really not on the table.

Chi Ning, who was close to Chu Shaochen, suddenly felt the air pressure on his body drop before Chi Ming finished speaking.

The breath of the blue ice cypress gradually diffused, and even his underdeveloped glands felt faintly hot, as if responding.

AO with a high match will only feel excited even when Alpha releases aggressive pheromones, unless the target of the attack is himself.

Chu Shaochen was angry.

Realizing this, Chi Ning squeezed his fingers lightly, trying to appease Chu Shaochen's sudden ruthlessness.

Chu Shaochen looked down at him, and after a silent confrontation, he took the initiative to restrain the pheromone.

Surprise flashed in Chi Ning's eyes, those beautiful eyes looked at Chi Mingfang, and then lost, sad and wronged, he pursed his lips and shook his head gently.

"Second brother, that's not the case. You misunderstood me. I just asked that subconsciously. I didn't worry about Dr. Shen's professionalism. I will cooperate well, just like before." Sniffing his nose lightly, Chi Ning said: "

I Knowing that you are unhappy, and knowing that last time you came to our house, there was some misunderstanding, I—"

He raised his eyes again to look at Chi Mingfang, met his angry look, and looked at Chi Mingye and Chi Feng as if asking for help, "I was wrong to compare my second brother with the general that day, knowing that my family has always hoped to cultivate a military academy But because I didn't live up to expectations, this is the regret you have always had in your heart."

Chi Mingye: "..."

Chi Mingfang: "..."

For a while, I didn't know whether Chi Ning was pointing fingers at Sang Huai, or was acting strangely.

What military school does Omega attend? It means that the two Alphas cannot pass the threshold of the military academy.

All in all, it doesn't sound like a good thing to say.

Chi Feng's face darkened, and he glanced at Chi Mingfang, "Your second brother has always been outgoing, there is no overnight feud between brothers."

Chu Shaochen couldn't say it, so could it be that Chi Ning couldn't say it?

After going out for a few days, I thought the wings were hard, and when I returned to Chi's house, even the hardest wings could be broken.

The grievance in Chi Ning's eyes became more and more serious, the circles around his eyes were reddish, and he nodded.

"Well, I see."

Chu Shaochen watched the scene calmly, admiring Chi Ning's ability to endure for more than ten years.

"So Ning Ning, you want to study in the military academy?" Chu Shaochen looked at him intently. "It just so happened that the teacher mentioned that the military academy plans to set up a research course for Omega to participate in the study. It is the development of new weapons and requires some talents with high IQ."

Chi Ning: "??"

Why didn't he know about this?

He raised his eyes and looked at Chu Shaochen in astonishment. His script didn't write like this. He could adapt to the situation, but he couldn't make it up.

What if I can't connect?

Chi Ning raised the corners of his lips, "Really? That's great. I went to the base to see those aircraft, mechs, and starships that were out of service. It's so majestic." The admiration and joy were beyond words, and Chi Ning clasped his hands together

, He asked Chu Shaochen, "It would be an honor for me to directly participate in the research and development. I would like to dedicate myself to the fleet."

At the base that day, he took a look at those things from a distance, which was quite majestic.

It was really far away and in such a hurry that I couldn't see anything clearly.

However, it is enough to bluff people.

"You are my Omega, of course." Chu Shaochen had only room for Chi Ning, "Omega's intelligence and stamina are no worse than Alpha's, and some aspects can even be proved to be better than Alpha's from the perspective of genetics and probability. Alpha is better, so of course you can enter the military academy."

With a "snap", something snapped.

Chi Ning glanced over from the corner of his eye, and found that the pen that Chi Mingfang was playing with in his hand had been broken, and the corner of his mouth couldn't help but curl up.

Just when he was about to look away, he heard a low laugh again.

He was pretty sure it was sent by Chi Mingye.

Oh yo, are you about to start?

The excitement in his eyes could not be concealed, so he was just gearing up and applauding.

Secretly gave Chu Shaochen a look, wonderful, I didn't expect Chu Shaochen to adapt to the yin and yang lifestyle of the Chi family so quickly.

Survival of the fittest, he felt that if Chu Shaochen lived in Chi's house, life would be wonderful.

Full martial arts can be staged every day.

Chi Feng's face was livid, and after hearing what Chu Shaochen said, he took the opportunity of answering the phone to leave.

As a result, only the Chi brothers and them were left in the living room.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Chi Mingfang really took his anger out on Chi Mingye, "You're in the research institute every day, don't think I don't know what you're up to." Chi Mingye raised his eyebrows,

looking To his younger brother, "Pay attention to your wording. I am your eldest brother, and Ning Ning and the general are still here. If you feel unhappy, you can vent your anger at another time." You see, Chi Mingye's attitude is completely condescending

. fire.

It would be strange if Chi Ming put it up or not.

Chi Ning, who was silently sitting next to Chu Shaochen watching, pinched his fingers and whispered in his ear, "General, you are amazing." The

corners of Chu Shaochen's lips raised and he turned his head, "Very happy? Then What reward is there?"

Hearing this, Chi Ning's eyes widened in disbelief.

award? Is there anything on the Emperor Star that Chu Shaochen can't get?

He stumbled, and asked a little confused: "What, what reward?"

"I'll tell you when I think about it, just promise me." Chu Shaochen stroked his hair and glanced at Chi Mingye.

The hair was touched lightly, Chi Ning narrowed his eyes comfortably.

"Okay."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and his attention fell on Chi Mingye.

Compared with the pig brain of the Chi family's second child, this Chi family boss seems to have more secrets, such as the experiment of the Medical Research Institute.

People who know how to pretend are more difficult to deal with.

"Are you pretending to be the boss in front of me? Are you worthy? Chi Mingye, have you forgotten that you are the only person with a pheromone level of B, why should you pretend to be arrogant in front of me?" Chi Mingfang snorted coldly: "Sister-in-law also I don't know what I like about you, I've been married to you for two years and my stomach doesn't move, so it's your fault, right?"

Chi Ning, who was very comfortable being stroked, suddenly regained his energy when he heard this.

Wow even! big news!

Chi Mingfang said that Chi Mingye was not good. If the outside gossip media knew about Chi Mingye's incompetence, it would take a long time for the whole Emperor Star to know about Chi Mingye's incompetence.

The smile on Chi Mingye's face disappeared, and he stared at Chi Mingfang with sinister eyes, "Chi Mingfang, no matter how reluctant you are, I'm your big brother, and—" Chi Ming put the broken

pen in his hand, and went straight to Chaochi Ming Ye threw it at him, but the other party dodged it. The pen bounced off the sofa and flew out.

One section fell on someone who happened to come in.

"I'm sorry, did I come at a bad time?"

A tall, thin man in a suit came in with a flat square box in his hand, wearing glasses, "Today is the day for our daily inspection." Chi Mingye swept

coldly He glanced at Chi Mingfang, stood up when he heard the sound, and stretched out his hand to the person, "Sorry, I made Dr. Shen laugh, it's just a joke between brothers." Shen Che nodded, and shook Chi Mingye's hand politely

, "When can the examination start? We still need to wait."

"No, Ningning's glands are more important. He is not in good health. Let him be examined first." Chi Mingye shook his head, worried, "When he was young, he was born After an illness, the glands became inflamed, and I recuperated at home for more than two months."

Hearing this, Shen Che turned his eyes to Chi Ning, and nodded to him.

Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen looked at each other, and when they saw Shen Che's movements, they nodded in response.

His intuition told him that Dr. Shen was not easy to fool.

"Then please young master come upstairs with me, and start as soon as possible." Shen Che lowered his glasses, and glanced at Chu Shaochen next to him, "Family members can accompany, and it is convenient to understand the progress of the disease." It is not surprising that rich people have a consulting

room , it is normal to put some basic medical equipment inside.

After all, these days, the richer people are, the more they cherish their lives.

After Chi Ning listened, he stood up instinctively.

Just as she was about to go upstairs with Shen Che, someone grabbed her hand, she couldn't help being startled, and turned her head to look at Chu Shaochen puzzled.

Could it be that I forgot the password?

After reacting, Chi Ning immediately said: "General, don't worry, I'm just going for a while and I'll be back soon."

Chu Shaochen stood up and was immediately taller than Chi Ning by half a head, "Family members can accompany me, I will go with you, after all I'm clingy."

Chi Ning: "..."

He bent his eyes, "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

Chu Shaochen said "Yes", and led Chi Ning to follow Shen Che in front of him.

Going up the stairs, Chu Shaochen found that Chi Ning was shaking all over, and the closer he was to the consultation room on the second floor, the stronger the reaction.

He was afraid, so afraid that his body rejected him without realizing it.

Chu Shaochen frowned, and glanced at Shen Che.

The name was very familiar, and he had heard it often for a while in the past.

He is the medic of the Second Fleet Corps.

A year ago, a wounded soldier died due to an assistant drug accident, so he took the blame and resigned, leaving the Second Army.

Unexpectedly, she got involved with the Chi family.