Chapter 53

Luo Yuan suddenly left alone. Although Zhou Ran was with him, Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen had no intention of going to the world of two, and rode directly home.

As the car drove into the garden, Chi Ning felt better. He took off his helmet and shook his hair.

"Brother, where did you go to play with Uncle Chu? This car looks so strange."

Chi Ning's attention was attracted by the voice from the side, and when he turned his head, he noticed that Tang Xi and Tang Tang were playing in the flower garden .

"When I learn it, I'll take you out on a bike." Chi Ning squeezed her face, "But it may take a while, this bike is hard to learn."

Chu Shaochen handed over the helmet and car keys Voss, seeing Voss' expression, shook his head as a signal.

"Don't go to the base today, let the kitchen prepare dinner."

Voss nodded, "Okay, then I'll go to the kitchen and tell you."

Chu Shaochen responded, and heard Chi Ning bragging in front of the child, raised his eyebrows and walked over. Did not expose him today is also the first time to sit.

He has already found out about Luo Yuan's life experience, and there is nothing special about it, but his family members are no longer there, so Tangtang is his only relative in the world.

As Chi Ning said, Luo Yuan just can't accept it temporarily, it doesn't mean he will never come back.

"What do you want to learn?"

"Riding a bicycle."

Hearing his voice, Chi Ning turned his head, his eyes brightened, "Is it possible? I think this is more fun." You can

go for a ride, which is better than sitting on a suspension car. interesting.

Chu Shaochen didn't say whether to answer or not, but instead asked: "So you don't learn mecha?"

"You can study at the same time. Anyway, the school classes are not that important. I think the study of the second gender is not something that people like me who don't care about academics can study and understand. It's better to leave it to those who are powerful." Chi Ning blinked, "It's

this Makes sense, right?"

Chu Shaochen couldn't help Chi Ning's subconscious coquettishness, so he reached out and rubbed his hair, "You can do it if you say so."

After being recognized, the corners of Chi Ning's lips rose, and he felt even better .

If it weren't for the presence of children, he wouldn't mind leaning over to kiss Chu Shaochen now, how could there be such a good Alpha.

"So happy?"

Seeing his excited face, Chu Shaochen lowered his head slightly and asked.

"Because you and I are on the same side, so I feel happy." Chi Ning should answer, "By the way, can Xiaoxi stay tonight?" "He is your friend, if he wants, you can keep

him Being a guest at home is not just for tonight." Chu Shaochen straightened up and glanced at Tangtang who was eagerly watching them.

"Luo Tang, do you want to be a guest here?"

Luo Tang blinked and nodded with a smile, "Okay, there are Brother Xiaoxi and Brother Xiaoxi, as well as Grandpa Worth and Uncle Chu. I like this place. There are little brothers and sisters in the garden. Butterfly."

Although there is no father, but father is sick, and it will take some time before he can leave the hospital.

She has to be obedient and wait for her father to pick her up.

"Uncle Chu, have you met Dad? Otherwise, how would you know my name?" Luo Tang asked expectantly, "Dad told you my name, so is his illness better?" "Better

, But it still takes time to recuperate, and you can't be distracted during the period, so—"

"I know! I won't disturb Dad, but I will miss him, can you give me some photos or videos of him?"

Luo Tang looked up at them, the anticipation in his eyes was unbearable.

She may not know that Luo Yuan's matter is not as simple as being sick, but she just accepted the kindness and chose a better way to receive it.

Chi Ning was a little sad, he was most afraid of such a scene.

Chu Shaochen touched her head, "There are photos and videos."

"That's great, so I can see if my father is recovering." Luo Tang smiled and reached out to Chi Ning, "Little Brother, there are butterflies over there, I'll take you to see them."

Hearing this, Chi Ning glanced at Chu Shaochen, saw him nodding, and then let Luo Tang lead him to the flower garden.

Chu Shaochen stood there watching for a while before walking into the living room.

Voss was already waiting in the living room, and immediately stepped forward when he saw him, "Admiral, Miss Luo Tang doesn't like being taken care of, so do you want to continue to find someone?" "

She's going to stay here for a while, won't If it is less than half a year, you can continue to look for it, and you can find a preschool teacher instead of a nanny." A

live-in preschool teacher sounds easier to accept than an ordinary live-in aunt, especially children, who have a high degree of trust in teachers and naturally worship teachers.

"Then I'll contact a few more people. Those with good academic qualifications and resumes, come and try it at home." "

Yes."

Chu Shaochen walked to the stairs, looked out through the glass, and caught a glimpse of Chi Ning outside who was talking to Tang Xi, Luo Tang played together, a smile flashed in his eyes.

Back in the room, he opened the terminal and contacted Ye Shuo.

On the bookshelf in the background of the study, you can see the feats he has gained over the years, all of which were obtained by fighting for the Emperor Star.

Ye Shuo was a little curious that Chu Shaochen was looking for him on vacation, and signaled the secretary who was reporting to work to leave first.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Mir, when are you going to control it?"

Chu Shaochen didn't go around and asked straight to the point, "Is there any effective clues from Mir? The Lake gang is stationed in Beihuang , We found their base, and it's useless for Mir to keep it."

Mir and Chi's collusion is too deep, as long as Mir is controlled, Chi's can also be wiped out.

He had to arrange everything before going to Beihuang to ensure Chi Ning's safety.

"It's for your Omega, right? That kid from the Chi family." Ye Shuo smiled and said, "It's the first time I've seen you like this, but that kid is a good seed.

" What he wants to do, I just want the Chi family to be punished for their many crimes, instead of getting away with it."

Chu Shaochen frowned, "However, Lake hasn't shown up for so many years, how do you determine what he is like?"

It has been decades since Lake's gang sentenced Emperor Xing, and they have never shown their faces during this period, which means that few people know what he looks like.

Maybe Lake's gang is stationed in Beihuang, but Lake himself is beside them, which is not impossible.

"I was just about to tell you about this. According to the clues we have so far, we have simulated his age and used previous photos to draw his appearance. I will send it to your terminal, and you can accept it."

Of course, this portrait was not made recently, but it will change every year. It was not handed over to Chu Shaochen before because he was still an outsider.

If you can't reach the core, naturally you shouldn't let him know.

Chu Shaochen clicked on the developed picture and frowned, "This is his original appearance, but maybe it can be disguised?" Even

if it is not up to the level of disguise now, it can be disguised through some makeup skills.

"What we can grasp is his own appearance, and the restoration rate of this photo is about 90%."

Ye Shuo thought for a while, "The Chi family you care about, we will formally issue orders to take over Mir after we control Mir. The people involved in the Chi family were taken away."

"Then all these years, you have been ignoring?"

Chu Shaochen asked seemingly casually, "Even if the victim gets the justice now, what is it?"

Probably Thinking of Chi Ning's situation, Chu Shaochen rarely questioned him so bluntly, the conniving person is sometimes more hateful than the perpetrator.

Ye Shuo on the screen was stunned for a moment, "We didn't connive. We took measures as soon as we found out about the incident. As for the Chi family—" "As a company, they are not in violation of the regulations except for the medical research institute

. "

"So the Institute of Medicine does not violate the rules?"

"Chu Shaochen, this is not the scope of your work."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, thinking that this sentence was a bit funny, "Then it's not me who works for you I'm a reckless man, I can only lead soldiers to fight, and I won't do anything else."

After saying this, both sides fell into silence.

He had no intention of arguing with Ye Shuo on this matter, but he didn't think he was wrong.

He had no way of knowing who the other victims of the Chi Family Medical Research Institute were, but Chi Ning was the biggest victim.

When he was young, he was taken back by Chi's family and became an experimental subject.

"After the matter with Lake's gang is over, don't come to me again." Chu Shaochen glanced at Ye Shuo, his eyes sank.

Ye Shuo was startled, surprised by Chu Shaochen's sudden questioning.

According to his previous understanding, Chu Shaochen is definitely not a person with a strong sense of justice. He is warlike, victorious, indifferent, and has the pride of a top Alpha.

It is rare to fight for justice for people who have nothing to do with it.

"We will try our best to deal with the collusion between Mir and the Chi family." "

It has nothing to do with me. I just remind you that after the matter of the Lake gang is over, I will only be the admiral of the First Fleet Army. The rest of the matter has nothing to do with me." Nothing to do."

After cutting off the call, Chu Shaochen glanced at the table, stretched out his hand and opened the side drawer, and there was a handkerchief on the pile of letters.

Blue and white plaid, with a bit of unwashed blood on it.

He took it out with his hand, folded it carefully and put it back.

Open up the rest of the pending business, and the latest intel.

In the conversation he had with Ye Shuo just now, it was possible for Lake to disguise himself and sneak around them, which is entirely possible.

I have searched secretly before, but there is no clue, because the photos of Lake are too old, and they have been separated for more than 20 years.

Even the photos they synthesized cannot be completely similar.

On the contrary, the photo that Ye Shuo gave just now seemed familiar to him, as if he had seen it somewhere before.

If Lake wanted to hide by their side, the easiest place to hide was District 12, where there were many people and the identity checks were not strict, especially in the underground black market, where there were many black households.

Could Lake be there?

Frowning and thinking for a while, Chu Shaochen contacted Kaxiu, "Pay attention to the situation in the 12th District during this time, especially the underground black market, and check the recent unusual things." Kaxiu

is deriving relevant clues about Cumulus One , got the mission order, and was stunned for a moment before agreeing, "Yes, General, I will let the informant on the black market start to investigate, but Cumulus One has a new clue." "Is it the last place where it appeared last time

? "

Well, it has been traced, and the wreckage was found nearby. If there is no accident, two people on the aircraft died, and the whereabouts of the other two are unknown." Hearing this, Chu Shaochen frowned

. The same as the others, two of them were coerced, so don't say anything about it for the time being, there should be people from Lake in the fleet." "

This..."

"Lake's gang doesn't have many people, most of them are desperadoes, and their whereabouts are erratic. So it is difficult for our people to get in, but the fleet is different, not to mention the military academy."

The number of people is much higher than that of the Lake gang, and although there are many recruitment regulations, it is not like the Lake gang, which has to kill people and steal money to enter. Lowest level.

For so many years, the Lake gang has not been able to completely attack them, and they can only occasionally catch single ones, which is enough to show the prudence and caution of the other party.

"I see, the admiral, you—"

"Keep close to the black market. I'll send you a photo. After you and Josi find out, don't let other people know .

"

Looking at sending things to Kaxiu, he felt a little sorry for the two dead students.

These were the four people he valued the most among this batch of military cadets, and it turned out—

two of them actually colluded with the Lake gang.

It's really smart enough to have no flaws under his nose.

It is easy to lose track of time when working. There are batches of information in hand, and there are new military students who report, and they need to go through several rounds of assessment and testing.

He needs to check the grades and assessments, and even watch the video to make sure that the recruits recruited are elite.

When the knock on the door sounded, he didn't react at the first moment, and he was stunned for a moment before looking at the door.

Chi Ning changed his clothes, stood at the door, and just put down his hands. Seeing him looking over, he leaned forward with his hands behind his back, "The admiral has to work at home on vacation, but it's dinner time now, can you spare some time to enjoy dinner?" "

Chu Shaochen was startled, put down what he was doing, "Come in."

Hearing this, Chi Ning walked into the study with a smile, twitched the corners of his mouth, and stopped by the desk, without even looking at the screen, instead staring at the bookshelf I am more interested in those medals, books and models.

"Do you still have something to deal with? If you are in a hurry, we can have dinner later."

He didn't really want Chu Shaochen to put down his urgent work and go to dinner, but it was half past six, which was later than the usual dinner time.

"No, all the urgent matters have been dealt with." Chu Shaochen turned off the screen, held Chi Ning's wrist, and led him to sit on his lap.

"Have you bathed and changed?"

"You can smell it? I can only smell your pheromones when I come in." Chi Ning sat peacefully, not feeling uncomfortable at all, "By the way, how do you know about sugar? Tang's name?"

"I found out when I checked Luo Yuan, Luo Tang, Luo Yuan gave him the same household registration book, the name is very suitable for a little girl."

Chu Shaochen knew that Chi Ning still remembered Luo Tang in his heart . Yuan, "Don't worry too much, Zhou Ran took a long vacation and took all the vacations he didn't take these years, nothing will happen to the committee." Zhou Ran

and Luo Yuan are lovers, but at the same time Luo Yuan is also a campus bully The victims of the Ling case were already secretly protected.

It makes sense to switch to Zhou Ran.

"Don't worry, although I'm sad, it won't affect my life. It's like I haven't been abused even though I've been in Chi's house for so long. Speaking of which, I'm a little curious why Chi's family used me as an experiment. Can the body still grow well?"

Didn't his body exist as an experimental body?

Could it be that the Chi family's doctors are really so incompetent?

In comparison, Bai Chen is really powerful. Not only can he heal his glands, but he can also deal with Chu Shaochen's trauma. He is almost omnipotent.

The scene of seeing Chu Shaochen that night suddenly flashed through his mind, Chi Ning thought, and stretched out his hand to pull off Chu Shaochen's collar.

There are almost no scars on the wound on the shoulder, only the skin is a little lighter than the surrounding area.

Tsk, the resilience of the top Alpha is really enviable.

Chu Shaochen leaned back on the chair, let Chi Ning open his clothes, and waited until Chi Ning was in a daze before reminding him, "Didn't you say you want to go down to eat? What are you doing?" Omega pulled an

Alpha's clothes, looking like It seems -

very impatient, very different.

"What, what?"

Chi Ning realized what he had done after realizing what he had done, and coughed softly, "I just checked your injuries, what is the general thinking about? I just came to ask you to go downstairs for dinner.

" ?

Chu Shaochen reached out and clasped his neck, leaned forward and bit his lips, and then licked him tenderly. He didn't give up until the face was flushed and even the pheromone appeared uncontrollably after kissing him.

There is a thing like flirting and running, but he will not let Chi Ning escape easily.

At least a little interest must be recovered.

It was the first time that Chi Ning felt that his lung capacity was so poor, obviously his pheromones were not low, why is it still so poor?

Could it be that he has to go to exercise and come to practice once a week, otherwise his lung capacity will be weak even if he is kissed, which is too bad.

Chu Shaochen, who was upset, calmed down the restlessness in his body, glanced at Chi Ning, and knew what he was thinking when he saw his eyes.

She reached out and patted his waist, signaling him to get off her lap.

"Want to exercise? I can help you make a plan, but you have a lot of plans now, are you sure you can make it?" "I

can move with the mecha control, and I can fly freely someday. As for learning to drive, It's not that it can be synchronized with sports, it just happens to be sports."

Chi Ning quibbled: "Admiral, although it's not good to be double-minded, but I don't call it double-minded, I love learning." The words sounded familiar, Chu Shaochen thought for a while, and when he stood up, he caught a glimpse of the

book on the bookshelf. It took a few books before I realized why it sounded familiar.

Chi Ning had said this before, and was holding a book by his bedside.

"Where do you put the books you usually read? It seems that you rarely take them out." Chu Shaochen asked casually, but found that Chi Ning's expression was frozen.

Books you usually read?

Chi Ning almost bit his tongue, how dare he show it to Chu Shaochen.

Although those books are not particularly restrictive, they are not suitable for children, especially the descriptions of some AO marking behaviors, even if they are not very direct, the atmosphere is ambiguous enough.

"I put them all in the cabinet. Didn't the general read it before and ask me what book it is?" Chi Ning did not change his face, pretending to be calm and replied: "The general will review with me later, It's just about to start school, so I need to review what I learned last semester."

"Second gender research?"

"Yes, we can practice it, one of us is Alpha and Omega, isn't it suitable for this research?"

Of course not , Chi Ning is just making up along the way.

Although there are studies on the characteristics and characteristics of Alpha and Omega in his courses, there is absolutely no need for Alpha and Omega practice.

Chu Shaochen tilted his head, seeing cunning in Chi Ning's eyes.

He can be sure that Chi Ning said this on purpose, relying on the fact that the glands have not grown well, so he is unscrupulous.

When he walked out of the study, Chu Shaochen stretched out his hand, hooked his neck easily, felt the body under his hands stiff, and lightly rubbed his fingertips around the glands.

"Okay, let's practice together when your glands are healed."

Chi Ning: "..."

Why didn't he know before that Chu Shaochen was so good at talking nonsense?

"Actually, it's not necessary, but if you are interested in those books, I can get you a few. I think there are still some good ones on your bookshelf." Chi Ning secretly thanked that Chu Shaochen didn't have the habit of digging through other people's things

. Otherwise, his box of treasures would have been exposed long ago.

The two of them went downstairs together. Tang Xi and Luo Tang were already sitting at the dining table, staring at the dishes on the table.

Chi Ning suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

"Little brother, are you and Uncle Chu discussing something important? Are you going to fight monsters?"

Luo Tang asked with a smile: "Then Uncle Chu must be very powerful."

Fight monsters?

Chi Ning was confused, and looked at Tang Xi who was next to him with a guilty face, "Xiao Xi, what did you say?"

Tang Xi pursed his lips and looked at Chu Shaochen, not daring to be too presumptuous, and said guiltily: "No, just Tangtang asked why you went there for so long, and I said that you may have discussed about going to fight monsters."

Chi Ning glanced at him, and just about to say something, Chu Shaochen next to him raised his eyebrows, pulled the chair for him, and Served him a bowl of soup.

A series of actions interrupted his train of thought.

Looking at him puzzled, he heard Chu Shaochen speak.

"Really? It turns out that Ning Ning called me upstairs just now to fight monsters with me." Chu Shaochen stared at him with great interest, "Then what monster are we going to fight?" A seam drilled in.

What monster to fight?

When did Xiaoxi's ability to make up nonsense become stronger than him.

"Wow! Are you really going to fight monsters? Then little brother, you are also very good." Luo Tang didn't know the rivalry between adults, so he asked with a look of admiration.

"Eat and eat." Chi Ning bit the bullet and smiled, "Children, don't ask so many questions, especially don't listen to other people's nonsense, and pay attention to distinguishing the truth from the false." After finishing speaking, Tang Xi glared at him, is he still a good friend

? ?

Tang Xi felt guilty and ate with her head buried.

He just coaxed the child, how did he know that Chu Shaochen would pick up this stalk, he thought that Chu Shaochen would never answer such a boring stalk.

"If Chi's family contacts you during this period, you must remember to tell me."

Chu Shaochen remembered something and reminded Chi Ning, "They don't know about that yet, so they will still find you, especially Chi Ming. We suffered from the release."

"They really don't cry when they see the coffin, I will be careful."

When Chi Ning thought about what the Chi family had done, he wanted to blow them up.

He ran away from Chi's house, but the more he thought about it, the more angry he became.

It's unlucky to have been a family member with such scumbags for more than ten years.