Chapter 7

After nearly an hour of physical examination, Chi Ning experienced a joy that he had never felt before at Chi's house.

It turns out that gland inspection can be so enjoyable.

Doctor Bai is still better.

After fastening the buttons, Chi Ning sat on the chair and said in a serious and sincere tone: "Doctor Bai, I have a question to ask you." Bai Chen

stopped his pen and asked cautiously: "What?"

Chi Ning looked at him with a full face Nervous and at a loss, "Doctor Bai, don't be nervous. I'm just curious about when the general's susceptibility period is, after all—" He lowered his

head and said embarrassedly: "As an Omega, I have an obligation to understand my partner's habits."

Omega is so Isn't it too immodest to ask about other people's susceptibility periods?

But there is no way, knowing yourself and the enemy will win every battle.

Bai Chen raised his eyebrows, habit?

Sounds like a term used by an animal research society.

Bai Chen breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this, "According to the past time, the general's susceptibility period is once every two months, and the time period is from the 15th to the 20th of each month, three days." Wow

! Sure enough, it was different.

General Alpha is once a month for a period of seven days.

Chi Ning stood up and subconsciously reached out to touch the gland.

After each inspection, the sense of existence of the glands is particularly strong, and I can't help but want to touch them.

"How long was it last time?"

"Last month, I was on a mission."

Executing tasks, susceptible period?

Then you must blow up the opponent!

Alphas in the susceptible stage have a strong sense of territory and are more aggressive. If they cannot be appeased in time, using inhibitors is basically equivalent to humanoid bombs/bombs. Wherever they go, they will be destroyed.

"That's okay, it's safe this month, and the susceptible period will be next month."

"What's safe?"

Chi Ning blinked, "I don't have pheromones, so I can't comfort him, so I will be attacked when the time comes." "

Bai Chen closed the report and stood up, "You are an Omega recognized by the general, so no matter what time the general will not hurt you, I am sure of that." No matter what time, Chu Shaochen will

not hurt him.

He is the Omega that Chu Shaochen identified, even without pheromone.

why?

He doesn't understand.

The top Alpha that everyone in the federation feared, and his low-level Omega, were at two extremes.

If Chu Shaochen hadn't proposed the marriage, their intersection would have only existed when they passed each other at a certain dinner party.

That—

for what?

Everyone takes what they need, and the resulting responsibilities?

He can help Chu Shaochen get rid of the discrimination from the outside world, and as a top Alpha, Chu Shaochen has the obligation and responsibility to protect him.

So it is!

Chi Ning quickly figured out the relationship, no wonder Chu Shaochen was protecting him in front of the Chi family just now.

He understands he understands.

Everything is under his control.

Bai Chen looked at the change in Chi Ning's expression, and asked curiously, "Master Chi, what's wrong with you?"

Chi Ning looked serious, "The general is really a good Alpha, very responsible."

Compared with his irresponsible scum who attacked Omega Brother A, he can be called the clean stream in Alpha.

Bai Chen was puzzled, but there was nothing wrong with that.

Chu Shaochen is indeed a very responsible Alpha.

Bai Chen nodded, "The admiral is indeed very reliable in Alpha."

Chi Ning laughed, "Don't worry, I will take good care of the admiral, and I will never let any rumors hurt him." They

walked and chatted, and they returned to the master bedroom.

Chu Shaochen was looking at something with the terminal, frowning tightly, unintentionally controlling the pheromone, and could smell a very faint blue ice cypress.

Not aggressive, so they are unaffected.

Putting down the terminal, Chu Shaochen looked up at Chi Ning, and found that Chi Ning was in a good mood, he just jumped in, the corners of his lips raised.

"How's the test result?"

Chi Ning went to the bed and sat down, picked up the water glass and handed it to him, "It's pretty good."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows and looked at Bai Chen behind him.

This action was seen by Chi Ning, who immediately said: "I mean, I feel pretty good, better than at Chi's house."

"Why did Chi's family give you a physical examination?"

"The process is similar, except that the doctor is a bit unprofessional."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen made another note to Chi's family in his heart.

For such an important matter as the gland, can you ask non-professional people to look at it?

"Besides, that doctor is fierce and doesn't like to talk, unlike Doctor Bai."

Chi Ning watched Chu Shaochen drink half a glass of water, very satisfied.

You see, it's still impossible without him, and I can't even drink water alone.

Alpha is not everything.

Bai Chen had an ominous premonition, and when he met Chu Shaochen's eyes, his back felt cold.

Does this young master of the Chi family have any self-consciousness as a married Omega?

Praising others in front of your own Alpha? Not even Beta.

"Oh? What did Doctor Bai tell you?"

Chu Shaochen glanced at Bai Chen, his eyes were like the vinegar that knocked over a factory.

Chi Ning took the empty glass, "Doctor Bai told me a lot about your susceptibility period, the habits of top Alphas, and—" I was

suddenly a little embarrassed, after all, he praised himself to Alpha, "He also praised me The glands are beautiful."

How embarrassing, talking to an Alpha about glands or something.

Even if you are married, the gland is a very private place.

save! Help!

Bai Chen was stiff all over, he just wanted to pretend to be dead and leave this world.

Chu Shaochen didn't speak, but the blue ice cypress breath in the room suddenly became stronger.

Chi Ning didn't realize it, Bai Chen felt uncomfortable all over.

"General, Master Chi, I remember that there is still something to do in the institute. I'll go back first. I'll bring the test report over when it comes out tomorrow." "

Yes." Chu Shaochen didn't even look at him, and let out a cold snort .

Bai Chen walked out of the master bedroom in a cold sweat, suddenly worried about this year's year-end award.

No way, it's just a compliment that the shape of the gland is pretty, so what's the matter——

He stopped walking downstairs and looked back at the master bedroom.

Oops, he forgot to tell Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen that their pheromone matching was not a system error.

Although Chi Ning has not been able to release the pheromone so far, the sample information of the little bit of pheromone at the time of differentiation has always been in the gene pool.

The degree of matching is consistent from the first match to the most recent.

Forget it, let's talk about it tomorrow.

Low-level Omega and top-level Alpha have such a high matching degree, although rare, it is not impossible.

For Omega, the higher the Alpha's pheromone, the higher the nutrients they get.

But Alpha is different, Alpha can accept any Omega pheromone and mark it.

The top Alphas are a little special, except for the Omega they have identified in their minds, even an Omega with a high degree of matching is extremely stinky to them.

——

The air of blue ice cypress flows in the room, it is not gentle, but like the blue ice cypress itself, it is cold and elegant.

Chi Ning was planning to ask Chu Shaochen if he could use the study at home, after all, he was still a student and had a lot of books.

What "Omega Required Courses", "Married Omega Precautions", "Omega Pretend Military Academy" and the like.

He has to find a place to study hard.

Just as the words reached his lips, the glands in the back of his neck twitched twice.

The expression froze, and there was no reaction after carefully feeling it, like an illusion.

Chu Shaochen noticed that his expression changed, "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable? I'll let Bai Chen come back."

Chi Ning shook his head, his eyes were confused, "No, maybe it's because the glands were checked just now, and I still feel a little uncomfortable."

Glands?

Chu Shaochen frowned, "Come here, let me take a look."

Hearing this, Chi Ning's eyes widened. For a moment, he couldn't tell whether Chu Shaochen simply wanted to see, or—

raised his hand to the back of his neck, "Admiral, my Glands really can't be marked!"

If he was bitten, he would die.

It is hundreds of times more uncomfortable than Beta being marked.

The inability to release pheromones means that he cannot withstand the invasion of Alpha pheromones.

AO labeling is a combination of pheromones.

He didn't, isn't that unilateral sadism? !

Blinking, tears welled up in his eyes, "Admiral, I know you are kind to me, but apart from this, I can give you anything!"

Xuanran wanted to cry, pitiful.

This should arouse Alpha's desire for protection and conscience, right?

"Admiral, I believe you are not that kind of person."

He had a high hat and a good temper.

Chu Shaochen: "..."

"I just took a look and didn't want to mark it."

Chi Ning looked at him, "Really?" Chu Shaochen said, "It's

more real than pearls."

nothing.

Bai Chen could read it, and so could Chu Shaochen.

She moved her buttocks and sat near the head of the bed, with Chu Shaochen's hand behind her waist.

He undid the buttons he had just fastened, and turned his head to reveal the back of his neck.

"I feel like it jumped just now." Chi Ning whispered, "Could it be broken?"

Oh no, it was broken in the first place.

Chu Shaochen stared at the white and tender back of the neck in front of him, the small piece of tender flesh that was slightly reddened by the inspection of the instrument, his eyes straightened.

Looks good to bite.

Chi Ning didn't see Chu Shaochen speak for a long time, so he couldn't help feeling worried.

Is there really something wrong with his glands?

That quack doctor from the Chi family has been able to find out nothing wrong.

It took Dr. Bai an hour before something went wrong.

"Is there a problem?"

Chu Shaochen heard the worry in Chi Ning's words, shook his head, and reached out to approach his gland, "No, but it's a little red, maybe it's a normal reaction after the instrument test." It looks pink and soft

.

Chi Ning breathed a sigh of relief, and said indifferently, "That's good, I thought it was even worse."

Hearing Chi Ning's words, Chu Shaochen's heart was scratched.

His brows were lowered, and his fingertips were carefully hanging on the gland, not daring to approach it.

So fragile, it looks like it will break if you touch it.

"It usually hurts?"

"No, actually, if I didn't have to check it every month, I wouldn't feel its existence. Can you usually feel your glands?"

Chu Shaochen said "um", but Obviously not in a high mood, "It will be fine in the future."

Chi Ning heard the comfort in Chu Shaochen's words, and turned to look at him with a smile, "I know, it will be good with you."

Compared with Chi's family, Chu Shaochen It seems much more real.

At least, Chu Shaochen will not look down on him just because he is a low-level Omega.

I don't know how much better than those arrogant Alphas and Omega, let alone the contempt chains of various forces and families in the Federation.

He will always be an invisible existence.

Not worthy of attention, not worthy of love.

Chu Shaochen was hit by the unsuspecting smile in Chi Ning's eyes, his eyes softened, the corners of his lips raised, and his fingertips lightly touched his glands.

"It's beautiful."

Chi Ning's expression froze and his eyes widened.

The gland was touched, it was a strange feeling.

The glands, like a pool of stagnant water, suddenly revived, beating very slightly, as if responding to his heartbeat.

"Uncomfortable?"

"No, no."

Chi Ning stammered, opened his mouth, and suddenly became dumb again, unable to utter a word, feeling uncomfortable all over.

Quickly fasten the buttons, pull up the collar, stand up and take a step away, staring at Chu Shaochen.

"What do you want for lunch? I'll go downstairs and tell the kitchen."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, his eyes were obscure, but it's not hard to see that he's in a good mood, "You can place orders directly on the terminal."

Chi Ning: "... ..."

"But if I go in person, doesn't it seem that this lunch is more precious? General, don't rely too much on terminals and optical brains, human intentions are irreplaceable." Chu Shaochen nodded in agreement, and it was too late for Chi

Ning Happy, he asked: "So our Ning Ning's intention is to go downstairs and order food for me?"

This intention is really special.

After all, when he was in the military academy and the army, all those guys received were Omega love bentos.

No matter how bad it is, it is a handicraft made by hand.

Chi Ning didn't change his face, and smiled shyly, "Why not? I personally selected those ingredients for the general, and every vegetable and every piece of meat is full of my heart." Love Bento is

impossible made.

Instant coffee can be considered.

Chu Shaochen laughed, "Then go."

He had to look up about Cumulus One.

How could the news of critical illness spread outside fail to live up to the careful planning of the mastermind behind the scenes.

Since he didn't, of course he had to look a little critically ill.

Otherwise, how to lure the snake out of the hole?

Chi Ning opened the bedroom door, looked up and bumped into Voss.

"Mr. Voss, are you here to look for the general? He's inside, so he shouldn't be busy."

Voss is very close to Chi Ning's youthful vigor. In this house, there has been no such person for a long time. .

Apart from being unable to release pheromones, Chi Ning is undoubtedly a likable Omega.

"I see." Voss bowed, "Master Chi is so happy, what is he going to do?"

Chi Ning nodded, "Well, I plan to give the general a hearty lunch."

Voss looked surprised Looking at him, "That's great, the general will be very happy that he values ​​you so much."

Very happy?

Judging from Chu Shaochen's expression just now, it should be counted.

Putting his hands together, he smiled cutely, "Really? I think so too."

An hour later, Chi Ning's loving lunch carefully prepared was brought into the bedroom.

Voss was lost in thought as he looked at the out-of-place plate of boiled broccoli.

That's right, he witnessed the birth of this dish.

Comparable to the first battle of Emperor Star.

Almost ruined the kitchen.

It turns out that someone really cooks in the kitchen.

Chi Ning changed into a light blue T-shirt and a pair of cropped pants, looking handsome and handsome.

Finding that Chu Shaochen's chopsticks had bypassed the dish, Chi Ning put his face in his hands and asked naively, "Don't you like it?" It's a picky eater. As a

soldier, you need a combination of meat and vegetables to improve your immunity.

Chu Shaochen glanced at the plate of "something" that was green, black and even a little purple, and couldn't put down his chopsticks.

Chi Ning sighed softly, stretched out his hands to hold the plate, "It was a bit of a failure the first time I did it, and I will—"

Chu Shaochen pressed his chopsticks over, "I like to eat."

Chi Ning's eyes lit up, and the haze on his face just now It was swept away, as if it was just an illusion, "Really?"

Chu Shaochen: "..."

He felt that he didn't like it that much either.

The psychological battle between the two sides has entered a white-hot stage, and just when the winner is about to be decided, a new message pops up on the terminal.

"Reminder: The Office of the Federal Secretary is here to visit."

The author has something to say:

there will be another chapter later——