Chapter 13

So clingy.

Chu Shaochen is too clingy.

That all-powerful general who has experienced many battles is sticking to a little Omega?

It sounds outrageous.

It is the level of God Star gossip tabloids.

As an Alpha with old-fashioned thinking, Chi Feng couldn't accept Chi Ning's sticky, delicate and weak appearance, and frowned.

Ye Ru and Chi Yun next to them opened their mouths slightly, and their expressions were not good-looking.

Chi Mingfang looked even more disgusted.

Only Chi Mingye smiled softly.

"Ning Ning and the general have such a good relationship, it seems that we don't have to worry about you not getting used to leaving home."

Chi Ning lowered his head shyly, "Brother, don't make fun of me."

After finishing speaking, he frowned slightly and said in distress: "Actually I'm also a little distressed, the top Alphas are like this, I've never been in contact with them, they're so clingy and possessive, but they're also very dedicated to their partners, they're simply the perfect choice." His partner is a Top Alpha

, This must not be talked about, let everyone in the Chi family know.

He, Chi Ning, is now married to Chu Shaochen.

It was the marriage proposed by Chu Shaochen on his own initiative.

They are all good family members, and occasionally share his happiness, what's wrong?

No one would mind being jealous.

Ye Ru and Chi Feng looked at each other, Chi Feng was still frowning with discomfort on his face.

Ye Ru, on the other hand, smiled dotingly on her face, "That's good, the relationship between you and your husband can't be better." "

But Ning Ning, you also know that you don't have pheromones, so the marking thing will be more difficult , when do you and the general plan to adopt a child?"

Chi Ning, who was thinking about how to slip away, suddenly heard the word "child", and was taken aback.

Tsk.

Sure enough, there is a trick waiting for him. The smile on his face froze, Chi Ning's eyes widened, and he said

sadly: "Mom, I don't want other people's children." Ye Ru frowned, and her smile disappeared instantly, "How can you say such childish things? You don't want it, and neither does the general ?" Here you are, isn't that still my family." Who is your family? He really underestimated the thickness of the Chi family's face, which was thicker than the surface of the earth. As expected of a business family, he has just married Chu Shaochen, and he has already set his mind on Chu Shaochen's inheritance. Chi Ning looked disappointed, "I know, I was not good enough when I was young, I lacked pheromones, and I brought shame on my family. For many years, I have been having trouble sleeping, eating, and sleeping at night, but—" Now everything is fine, as long as I leave Chi Ning Home, the world is a beautiful place. He raised his head, his eyes gradually became firm, "The general said, I don't have to have a child, if I want, it can only be our child."

Although his surname is Chi, he already has an Alpha. According to the customs of Emperor Star, he should be from the Chu family.

In terms of closeness, he is still relatively close to Chu Shaochen.

Jos, who happened to enter the door, stopped at the sofa area away from the living room, and his expression, which had just recovered, became complicated again.

He may have had a wrong perception of Chi Ning.

The memory that doesn't exist, this Young Master Chi has it at his fingertips.

"What happened?"

He hesitated for a few seconds before replying when Chu Shaochen's voice came from his earphones.

"You don't have to worry, General, Master Chi is fine."

Chu Shaochen stopped looking through the latest information, "When is he going to come back?"

He has two pieces of information in his hand, one of which is about Chi's family.

Chi Ning's father, Chi Feng, had mediocre aptitude since he was a child, and he was not liked by Mr. Chi, and the two elder brothers above him were also much more powerful than him.

In addition, most of the Alphas in this family are A-level, so Omega has only one purpose.

marriage.

It is a tool to win over forces and expand business territory.

There is a reasonable explanation for Chi Ning's experience.

But this is not a reason to control Chi Ning, soft sex abuse/treat Chi Ning.

Anyone in Emperor Star is protected by federal laws.

Chi's actions did not cause physical harm, but mental and psychological damage.

His proposal of marriage is undoubtedly a matter of great benefit and no harm to Chi Feng.

Network, resources, status, all at once.

Naturally, it is reasonable to pretend to care about Chi Ning in front of him.

It's a pity, the notorious Chi family, do you think everyone has lost their memory?

The fact that Chi Ning was left on the island to fend for himself back then was not widely spread, but many people knew about it.

But a low-level Omega, no matter what injustice he suffers, is just a laughing stock in the eyes of those people.

Chu Shaochen's eyes turned cold, thinking of Chi Ning curled up in the chair last night, his heart seemed to be squeezed.

Josi: "?"

What's going on, he is ruthless, iron-blooded, and only has eyes for Helia and Suzaku's boss, but he has become a love brain?

Then what he heard just now was actually a memory of existence?

Chu Shaochen thought that Josi hadn't heard clearly, so he repeated, "The Chi family is not suitable for him, find a way to bring him back as soon as possible."

Josi took a deep breath and accepted this task beyond his domain.

"Yes, Admiral."

As soon as Joss finished speaking, Chi Ning was staring at him with big characters written in his eyes.

—Take me away quickly.

Chi Ning blinked and conveyed his thoughts silently.

As the deputy of the strongest general in the Federation, he must understand it!

Looking into the eyes of Chi's family, Qiao Si was extremely uncomfortable, and said with difficulty, "Master Chi, the general asked when you will go back."

Before the words fell, Chi Ning stood up.

It's like having a spring on the sofa.

The speed is astonishing.

Chi Ning's cheeks were slightly hot, and he coughed softly, "Oh, it's all my fault, I forgot to promise the general to take care of his wounds until he is fully recovered." Does

Chu Shaochen have mind reading skills?

Knowing that he wants to go back, he really deserves to be the strongest Alpha.

Ye Ru was slightly taken aback, thinking that Chu Shaochen was so indulgent to Chi Ning, could it be because of too high pheromone matching?

But Chi Ning can't release the pheromone at all now, it should not affect Alpha.

What the hell is wrong?

Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen are two people who have no intersection at all, and it is impossible to have other connections.

"Then dad, mom, I'm going back first, and I'll come back when I have a chance." Chi Ning blinked, "Big brother, second brother and third sister, I'm leaving." It's not suitable to stay here for a long time, let's leave it for those who need it

.

As soon as he stepped out, Chi Mingye stood up, his gentle look was a bit uncomfortable.

"Ning Ning, I'll see you off."

The smile on the corner of Chi Ning's mouth froze, and he recovered quickly, "Okay."

Jos turned around, pretending not to see the annoyance flashing in Chi Ning's eyes.

Is this how the giants in the business world are like you playing me and I playing yours?

It's so complicated, I don't understand it.

Chi Ning and Chi Mingye walked behind side by side. Seeing that Josi was already waiting by the car, he stopped and waited for Chi Mingye to speak.

"You have to think carefully about the child. At least there will be someone to rely on in the future. Although the general is powerful, the sword has no eyes on the battlefield. Once you die, there is no possibility of survival." What happened to Shaochen

?

Good guy, the Chi family dares to think about this.

Chi Ning pursed his lips, "Brother, the general will be fine."

Chi's family was ruined, and Chu Shaochen would be fine.

Chi Mingye looked at the innocent younger brother in front of him, and shook his head, "You, you have been so innocent since childhood, how can we rest assured?"

Chi Ning raised his face and shook his head with tears in his eyes, "Don't worry, I will be fine."

" By the way, I see that the azurite ring on your hand was given to you by the general?" Chi Mingye went around and finally got to the point, "The azurite ring in the research institute is currently purchased at a high price, which is very inconvenient. The research on your glands will consume a lot of manpower and material resources, you can ask the general where he picked the blue crystals in his hand, maybe we can help you restore the glands earlier." How shameless

!

How can someone turn black and white, turn a deer into a horse, and say that the need for a large number of blue crystals for experiments at home, and then sell patented medicines, has become his gland!

Bah bah bah!

How bad luck! He wants to step over the brazier when he goes back!

Hey, wait, why didn't he know that the Chi family needed blue crystals for some experimental project?

Newly developed? ! Chi Ning suppressed his excitement, nodded and said: "Okay, big brother,

you have worked hard. You have been working hard for my glands for so many years."

"Go back quickly, don't keep the general waiting for too long."

Yoyo, the old man still has two faces.

Reluctantly, Chi Ning waved his hands, walked to the car like the wind under his feet, opened the door and sat in.

Josi was taken aback by Chi Ning, "Master Chi?"

Chi Ning turned on his optical brain, and saw a message from a friend he hadn't seen for a week.

"Josi, is there a brazier at the general's house?" Josi

: "?

"

It's not very good, every time you go in and out, you need to step over the brazier to get rid of bad luck."

Joss smiled and tried his best to do his job as a driver, "Okay, I'll get someone ready right away."

Chi Ning replied with concentration, "Okay, Thank you."

Chi Ning: "Your shop was seized?"

Tang Xi: "That's not the point, the point is that you married General Chu Shaochen? My God, do you know what that means! Chi

Ning: "It means that I can show off the top Alpha in front of the Chi family, and make them greedy?"

Tang Xi: "Fool, you can escape from Chi's house now. Although the general is a bit older, he may be a bad-tempered guy. Maybe, I'm not sure what I said is accurate. Will he have thick hair and a thick neck? , the mouth is full of alcohol, and the muscles in the arms can kill you with one punch?"

Chi Ning widened his eyes, and stopped his replying movement.

He felt that he and Tang Xi had some fate.

Otherwise, why would I meet Tang Xi when I went to the underground market for the first time.

It's so graphic.

Tang Xi: "Did I hit the mark? Oh my god, you are so pitiful."

Chi Ning moved his lips, repeatedly typing and deleting a line of words.

After a few minutes, I found a photo from the information library and sent it, and then replied with two words.

【fart! 】

The author has something to say:

on the fourth day at home, I am busier than usual OTZ;