Chapter 67

Chi Ning, who was personally instructed on how to win Alpha all night, was still lying on the bed after ten o'clock in the morning, feeling uncomfortable in his waist, legs and buttocks.

He moved his neck with difficulty, turned over and looked at Chu Shaochen who was changing clothes in front of the closet, with resentful eyes.

He didn't quite understand when Chu Shaochen had the hobby of pinching his legs and buttocks.

Even if he didn't see it very clearly, but last night in front of the bathroom mirror, he glanced clearly, all red finger marks.

The thumbprint and finger length were engraved on his body one by one.

"Are you going to the fleet?"

"Well, but today I'm just going for an inspection, and I'll be back earlier."

Chi Ning has class in the afternoon today, so he can sleep in.

"Shall we go on a date tonight? It's been a long time since we've had a date."

Chu Shaochen turned to look at him, thinking about the specific time of this long time, probably about a week, less than half a month.

Smiling and raising his eyebrows, he walked to the bed and looked down at him.

"Dating?"

Chi Ning raised his face, "Can't you?"

"Of course." Chu Shaochen bent down, leaned towards his cheek, and kissed him lightly, "I'm so happy that I want to go on a date, it seems The guidance last night worked well."

Looking down, I saw the open collar of Chi Ning's pajamas, and the marks left by last night were obvious, not only the teeth marks, but also the kiss/mark on the collarbone.

His eyes fluttered, Chu Shaochen withdrew his gaze, took a deep breath, and suppressed the restlessness in his heart.

The susceptibility period of top Alphas is very stable, and they usually have strong self-control over their pheromones and desires.

He hasn't had this kind of situation for a long time since he was differentiated, and he usually has restlessness similar to the susceptible period.

Chi Ning found out that Chu Shaochen was wrong, wrapped himself in a quilt, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with you? Are you uncomfortable?"

Could it be that there was something wrong with what he just said? Or did he react too much, making Chu Shaochen feel repelled?

Are all top Alphas this sensitive?

Chi Ning wondered, shouldn't it be that Omega is more sensitive? According to common sense, this is the case.

Chi Ning, who just split up, has no self-awareness as a top omega. He always felt that he was still the same as before, and not adapting himself very well would have a great impact on Chu Shaochen.

Quietly released some pheromones to test, and felt that Chu Shaochen's pheromones were also hooked out, and immediately widened his eyes.

Hastily explained, "I just want to appease you, not to keep you, Alpha still puts career first."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen stroked his hair, bowed his head and kissed him again, "Don't release the pheromones, Otherwise, I won't be able to leave."

To him, Chi Ning's pheromone is not only soothing, but also addictive.

The outside world always thinks that Omega is inseparable from Alpha. In fact, once the marking behavior occurs, Alpha's dependence on Omega is only a little bit more.

"Then be careful when you go out, I'll find you after school."

"No, I'll pick you up from school."

Chi Ning nodded, propped himself up and quickly kissed the corner of his lips, then lay back on the bed and wrapped the quilt tightly.

"Goodbye, by the way, don't let that little girl Tangtang run in, she is keen to wake me up every morning." One day

Luo Tang ran into the bedroom to wake him up, but fortunately Chu Shaochen left early that day, Nothing inappropriate happened one night.

But he still got up from the bed, slipped Luo Tang out of the room, and handed it to Voss.

A three-year-old child should be sensible.

At least he should understand that he shouldn't just break into the room of a married Omega, especially a married Omega who lives in the same room as Alpha.

Chu Shaochen tidied up his cuffs and glanced at the books piled up by the bed.

It turned out that Chi Ning went to Tang Xi's to buy these books, and he didn't know it before.

Thinking about it this way, it's no wonder that Chi Ning is extremely nervous every time he reads in front of him. In retrospect, the reasons for each time are outrageous.

"Sleep a little longer, I'll set the alarm clock for you."

When Chu Shaochen left the room, he gently closed the door.

Just turning around, I saw Luo Tang coming from the stairs with his head poking his head. After seeing him, he was embarrassed and immediately turned into a well-behaved lady.

"Uncle Chu, are you going out?"

Luo Tang was very happy during this time, not only because he got used to living here, but because Luo Yuan would occasionally say a word or two to her.

The child is happy in his heart, and he can tell at a glance.

"Well, I want to go out, but—"

Chu Shaochen's patience with others depends mostly on the relationship between the other party and himself.

"Uncle Chu, what do you want to say?"

"He's still sleeping, you can't disturb him."

Hearing this, Luo Tang was stunned for a moment, "Is it the little brother? Did I disturb him like that? I thought I was just waking him up, like a nursery school. I have to get up."

Luo Yuan once sent Luo Tang to a nearby nursery when he was too busy.

Billed by the hour, most of the children there are young, and the parents, without exception, are too busy to take care of them.

Chu Shaochen half bent down, and patiently explained, "It's different, this is not a nursery school, and you are not a teacher, you are at home, so he can sleep until he thinks about it." "Well, I won't bother the little one in the

future Big brother, Uncle Chu, I'm sorry, I didn't know it was like this."

Luo Tang apologized with his mouth curled up, always feeling that he had made a big mistake.

Chu Shaochen laughed, and reached out to touch her beautifully braided hair, "I'm not saying you're wrong, your original intention is good, but you just used it in the wrong place." "I see, goodbye,

Uncle Chu. "

Goodbye."

Seeing that Chu Shaochen was going out downstairs, Voss immediately put down what he was doing and came to see him off.

A lot of things happened during this period, especially the Chi family, which almost caused a heated public opinion in Emperor Star that hadn't been seen for a long time.

Topics come and go, and it hasn't stopped until now.

"Admiral, when Master Ning just started school, do you need to arrange someone to protect him secretly, otherwise the school may—" "

Someone is already following, he can't find out, it's just a few students."

Chu Shaochen lowered his voice, "After a while, the Chi family's limelight will pass before we remove them."

Although he promised Chi Ning not to go to the school, it is impossible for Chu Shaochen to let Chi Ning be alone under the current situation. action.

It's not that Chi Ning won't be able to deal with those criticisms, but that Mr. Chi and Chi Cheng will attack Chi Ning.

The three of Chi Feng and his son staged big plays one after another. It was normal for the audience to react, but Mr. Chi must have noticed something.

To attack Chi Ning was to make a last-ditch effort.

"That's good. I'm still worried that it's not safe for Master Ning to go to school alone." Voss heaved a sigh of relief, "The time when the general went to the Northern Wilderness—" "The

old man Yan is still there in the 12th District, what do you have?" You can go and have a look."

Chu Shaochen glanced at Voss before getting into the car, "Chi Ning said, my sister showed up some time ago."

Hearing this, Voss was stunned and didn't react.

Chu Yan is back?

No, it should be said that she is still alive.

"I..."

"You are very familiar with the place. If Chi Ning wants to go, you can go together."

Ever since Voss met Chu Shaochen again, he has never been asked to do anything. This should be the first thing Chu Shao Chen asked him to do it directly.

"I see. During your visit to Beihuang, if Master Ning is going to the 12th district, I will accompany him."

Voss slightly bowed, and stood aside to watch Chu Shaochen leave.

——

Chi Ning was very tired last night. No matter how young the top omega was, due to the fact that he split up soon, his physical strength and endurance were not as good as Chu Shaochen's.

After seeing off Chu Shaochen in the morning, he went back to sleep and woke up, it was already twelve noon.

He has a class at four o'clock in the afternoon, so he is not in a hurry.

After taking a long time to wash, he came out of the room and found that Luo Tang, who usually knocked on the door early, hadn't shown up today.

When I went downstairs, I saw that she was playing Lego alone on the carpet.

Chi Ning walked to the kitchen, came out with a cup of hot milk, walked to the carpet next to the balcony, and sat down cross-legged, "Why didn't you play outside today?" "Today

I want to play Lego, build something like this, wait for Dad I can show him when I get back."

Luo Tang didn't raise his head, but concentrated on fiddling with the things in his hand, "By the way, little brother, have you slept well?" "Sleep well

, otherwise why would I be here."

Chi Ning As soon as I heard it, I knew it must be what Chu Shaochen said, "Do you want me to help?"

Luo Tang shook his head, "No, this thing is for Dad, or it's better for me to do it myself. If you help me, then It doesn't count."

Chi Ning was a little surprised, put down the glass, and stared at her intently.

Luo Yuan's condition is already recovering, and he was able to talk to them a few words, but the hospital he came back to was not strong, it should be said that there was none.

However, he believes that time can heal these things, even if there is no way to go back to the beginning, it must be better than now.

Just as he was thinking, a message popped up from his optical brain.

He didn't comment on the other party's personal information, which means that he is not the person he remembers, at least he has no contact.

Chi Ning was confused, glanced at Luo Tang who was playing alone, walked away a little, and replied to the message on the balcony.

[May I ask who you are? ]

just sent it over, and there was a quick reply on the other side.

[Ning Ning, I am mother, can I see you? ]

It was actually sent by Ye Ru, and it was from an unfamiliar account.

Chi Ning was very curious, why did Ye Ru suddenly send this to herself, it couldn't be an apology, it didn't look like it at all.

He didn't agree immediately, but thought about replying for a while.

[I just started school recently and don't have time. If you have anything to do, you can tell me directly, and I'll see if I can help. 】

The refusal was straightforward, but there was room for it.

It's not that Chi Ning is going to help the Chi family regardless of past suspicions.

He is not the Virgin, even such things can be forgiven.

Not to mention how the Chi family adopted him, but even what happened to the Chi family, it is impossible for him to forgive the Chi family.

He just wanted to see what Ye Ru wanted to do.

[We can't see your father and the others, and now only you can help, let us meet, even if it is the last time. 】

The last side?

Chi Ning lay on the railing, blinked, and stared at the flower garden outside.

Ah, he didn't really want to say yes.

The last side of the villain or something, it's not the best to see.