Chapter 50

The study room became quiet, Chi Ning leaned on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, feeling depressed, not because he was sad that he had nothing to do with Chi's family.

Shaking his legs, he rubbed his steamy head against Chu Shaochen's neck after washing his hair, like a kitten or puppy.

"Aren't you happy?"

Chu Shaochen moved his hand along his back, lowered his voice a little more hoarsely, "You can tell me anything." "

It's not unhappy, but I can't say I'm too happy. " Chi Ning pressed his forehead against his chin, "Do you think I was successfully PUAed by Chi's family?"

This kind of great news, he didn't set off firecrackers to celebrate for three days and three nights, and then invited friends to congratulate him, too Not normal anymore.

He obviously hated the Chi family to death, and didn't like the people of the Chi family, but the joy after knowing this didn't last long.

Chi Ning snorted awkwardly, feeling uncomfortable all over, "Then I registered with you, is it a fraud?"

He still doesn't know why Chu Shaochen chose him, no matter how you look at it, Chi's family accounts for more.

Whether it's to find out about the collusion between the Chi family and others, or to look at the interests of the Chi family, it seems that it has nothing to do with him.

Even though he knew this kind of thinking was strange, he still didn't understand why Chu Shaochen chose him.

Forget it, anyway, now that Chu Shaochen likes him, it doesn't matter why he likes him, even if it's pheromone attraction, it's his own ability.

It has nothing to do with the Chi family.

"What are you cheating? It's your and my name written on it."

Chu Shaochen turned sideways and held up Chi Ning's face, "I married you because of you, and it has nothing to do with the Chi family."

Chi Ning's pupils widened, unable to believe what he heard.

Chu Shaochen married him because of him, not anything else?

For some reason, the empty place in his heart was filled little by little with unknown emotions, until his heart couldn't hold it anymore.

So he felt his heart swell, and the previous stuffiness and discomfort disappeared without a trace, as if it never existed.

"I..."

"It seems to be over."

Chi Ning stared at Chu Shaochen for a few seconds, then spoke suddenly, and put his forehead on his shoulder after speaking, no longer depressed, but this sentence sounded a little bad .

He seemed to like Chu Shaochen more and more, and it was over.

He clearly thought it over, even if he likes it, he can't like it too much, in case his glands don't grow well and the pheromones lose their attractiveness, and Chu Shaochen meets someone with a higher degree of matching, then he can still get out .

But now, he couldn't bear it.

"Chi Ning, I like you, it has nothing to do with pheromones or family background, it's because of you."

Chu Shaochen caressed the back of his head, and said with a smile: "It doesn't matter if you are Chi Ning, Gu Ning or whatever, as long as you It's still you, it won't change."

From the first time he saw Chi Ning, the ignorant young man gave him a bunch of small cakes and took him in. The noble-looking young master was engraved in his memory.

That night, he broke into a manor in a state of embarrassment, all of them were rich people in gorgeous clothes.

The group of people pursued him so hard that they even chased him out of District 12. He had many wounds on his body, his clothes were stained red with blood, and there was only one thought in his mind, that he couldn't be caught.

Once caught, there is no chance of finding her sister.

In a panic, he stumbled into the garden and found that there were very few people. He climbed to the balcony on the second floor with his hands, and pried open the window to get in.

Chi Ning was woken up by the noise, very sleepy, looked at him ignorantly, but was not frightened, heard voices outside, urged him to hide under the bed, and even took a few pieces of cake and candy to stuff into the bed. under the bed.

When he woke up, Chi Ning was no longer in the room, and the whole manor was quiet again.

After resting for a long time and eating, he casually found some clothes to change into, and quietly left the manor.

When I left, I found out from the servants that the Chi family held a coming-of-age ceremony for the young master of the Chi family here yesterday.

He wandered in Emperor Star, visited many places, and met many people, but he couldn't find Chu Yan.

Later, when he returned to the 12th District, Uncle Yan still opened the store, so he learned art from Uncle Yan, and went to the underground black market or some places where the age was not stipulated to make money, until he made meritorious service in a rape and was admitted to the military academy. admitted.

The person who took a fancy to him was Marshal Rules.

Later, it was Rouls who repeatedly supported him until he entered the military academy for a year, and tested pheromones when he was an adult, at the SⅢ level.

Another top Alpha in the military academy in ten years.

"So, do you have any worries? About your own life experience." Chu Shaochen interrupted his memories and asked, "If you have anything, you can tell me." Chi Ning's ears were so hot that he lowered his

head , face and neck are a crimson.

"Chi Ning, I—"

Hearing Chu Shaochen speak again, Chi Ning hastily reached out his hand to cover his mouth, and said anxiously: "Oh, stop talking, if you keep talking, I don't know how to respond to you." He never expected that Chu Shaochen would

say Saying these words is more like a confession than a confession.

If Chu Shaochen continued talking, he might die from blushing.

"I know, I won't think about it anymore."

Chi Ning didn't dare to look him in the eyes, even sitting on his lap was restless, moving to get down.

As soon as his feet stepped on the ground and before he got up, he was dragged back by someone clasping his waist.

The moment Chi Ning sat down, he gave up all his previous thoughts and sat quietly, for fear that something might happen.

Putting his hands on his shoulders, he coughed softly, and said in a serious manner, "Isn't the general sleepy? It's all over now, don't read the book, let's go to bed early." "Don't read the pheromone report?"

"

Look Now, isn't it still an Omega? My pheromone can't take a qualitative leap and directly become—"

Chi Ning flipped through the pheromone test report at the back while talking, and his voice stopped abruptly.

Wait, is he dazzled?

Pheromone detection, how is it grade A? Already at the level of a high-level Omega, it can compete with ordinary Alphas.

Chi Ning frowned, rubbed his eyes, and took another look.

It wasn't dizziness, it was——

squinting slightly at Chu Shaochen, and stuffing the report into his hands, "Did you collude with Dr. Bai to make me happy?"

"Why do you say it's collusion?"

Chu Shaochen was defeated by Chi Ning's brain, thinking that if he didn't serve in the fleet in the future, he would definitely not be bored living at home.

"How could my pheromone level be so high? Could it have been mixed with your pheromone?"

Chi Ning looked at Chu Shaochen suspiciously, "It's so strange, it doesn't look like it at all."

Said that he is not from the Chi family He is very convincing, after all, he is out of tune with the Chi family, nowhere is the same.

But he didn't believe that his pheromone was so high.

Too outrageous.

"Mixed with my pheromone?"

"For example, neutralization or something."

Chu Shaochen couldn't listen to his nonsense, picked him up and walked out, "If you don't believe me, go to sleep first." "

Then I Not from the Chi family, can I still ask for my share of the Chi family? I want to give it to Brother Luo Yuan."

Chi Ning lay on Chu Shaochen's shoulder and asked very comfortably: "He wants to be with Zhou Ran, I need some money."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen pushed open the door of the master bedroom, and put Chi Ning on the bed.

"You're very thoughtful."

"Of course, I'm so smart after all, I can't do anything if I don't think things through a little bit. This is what he deserves. After all, Chi Mingfang is a scumbag. It's quite impressive to get one tenth out of it."

Chi Ning looked proud, and didn't see Chu Shaochen's thoughts at all.

Reaching out to turn off the light, Chu Shaochen lifted the quilt and lay down, wrapped his arms around, and Chi Ning obediently leaned into his arms.

"You always care about others so much, I will be jealous."

Chi Ning, who was thinking about how to get the wool from the Chi family, suddenly heard Chu Shaochen say this, and was stunned.

jealous?

Is it because he cares too much about others?

Chi Ning raised his head to see Chu Shaochen, but was organized by him, so he could only lean in his arms.

"I..."

Chi Ning stopped talking, not knowing how to explain.

He didn't know how to make Chu Shaochen happy, so he tried to be better, and even wanted to solve the Chi family's affairs.

Even if the strength is small, if you can find out what happened to the Chi family, you can help Chu Shaochen a little.

He was really caring about Luo Yuan's affairs, but it was only caring, because... he

didn't know how to help, so he could only take care of him as much as possible.

Did Chu Shaochen misunderstand him?

Feeling a little guilty and guilty in his heart, he seemed to have neglected Chu Shaochen. Although they were together every day, after Chu Shaochen went back to report, he didn't spend as much time together as before.

"Even if I know why you did that, I still hope that you only see me." Chu Shaochen confessed, "It's a bit unreasonable request."

Chu Shaochen is nice to Chi Ning's friends only because that is Chi Ning's friend, perhaps with a little bit of his responsibility as a member of the Federation Fleet.

But if it wasn't for Chi Ning, he wouldn't need to intervene in many things.

"I'm sorry."

Chi Ning hugged Chu Shaochen, "I know I was wrong."

"Why do you have to apologize?"

"Because I neglected you, then I will only look at you from now on, even if it is about Chi's family, my attention will be on you, do you think it is okay?"

Chi Ning's attitude is too obedient, not at all Perfunctory, Chu Shaochen couldn't help laughing.

He was not really angry with Chi Ning, nor did he ask Chi Ning to only have contact with himself in the future and cut off all contact with the outside world.

It's just that if his own Omega gets too close to others, he will be jealous.

"Go to sleep."

Chu Shaochen kissed his forehead, his voice was low, "I'm not angry with you, don't think about it."

Hearing this, Chi Ning pursed his lips, nodded, tightened his arms, almost Nested himself in his arms.

No, he has to coax Chu Shaochen.

As a married Omega, how could he let his Alpha feel so insecure?

——

Early the next morning, Chi Ning woke up earlier than usual.

Chu Shaochen was probably on vacation, so he hadn't woken up yet. He quietly took the bracelet, opened the chat page, and sent a message to Bai Chen.

When sending messages, you should also pay attention to the sleeping people around you, for fear of waking up suddenly.

Chi Ning: "Doctor Bai, when will my glands heal?"

Bai Chen, who was drinking coffee in the office to continue his life, couldn't help but be surprised when he saw the news from Chi Ning.

Chi Ning sent him a message early in the morning, still asking about the condition of the glands, did Chu Shaochen not report to him yet?

Bai Chen: "The development of the glands is stable, but based on the high matching of pheromones between the two of you, it should be faster than the normal time currently estimated." When the reply was sent, Chi Ning looked at a bunch of words and felt that

Bai Chen was a doctor. Too competent.

A lot of words.

Chi Ning: "Doctor Bai, you are really good. You deserve to be the most famous military doctor in the fleet. About how long?" Bai

Chen: "One month."

The level is not low, and the natural growth rate will become faster and faster.

His estimated time is one month.

The last test was much more complete than the first time he saw Chi Ning's glands.

One month, it will take a long time.

Chi Ning pouted, and after recovering a "thank you", he put the ring back and returned to Chu Shaochen's arms.

Too bad, the surprise he prepared probably has to wait for the glands to grow.

"Who should I send the message to? It's so early in the morning."

Chu Shaochen asked unexpectedly, and opened his eyes to look at him.

Chi Ning was startled, guilty as hell, quickly closed his eyes, and pretended not to wake up, "I... I sent a message to Xiaoxi, he will come over later to see Tangtang." This is the message from last

night Yesterday, Tang Xi heard that Tangtang was brought here by him, so he said that by the way, he brought over the things Tangtang was used to using.

Children are not adults. Many things are better than buying new ones, but getting used to them.

Chi Ning didn't refuse, and asked Tang Xi to come over today.

As a result, Chu Shaochen's sudden jealousy yesterday disturbed his mind.

"Don't be jealous, Xiaoxi and Tangtang are together today, I can stay with you all day."

Chi Ning raised his head and stared at Chu Shaochen, "Admiral, as an Alpha, you still need me to coax you. Spreading the word will damage the reputation."

"Then it will be damaged."

Chu Shaochen replied as it should.

Chi Ning didn't know how to answer at all, so he could only purse his lips, and after hesitating, he leaned forward and kissed him.

"Okay, is it okay to coax you like this?"

Are all Alphas like this now?

She is clingy and jealous, and only top Alphas are like that.

Chu Shaochen turned over, propped his arms on the bed, looked down at Chi Ning who was imprisoned between his arms, and raised his eyebrows.

"Coax me?"

Alpha's pheromone spread out arrogantly, almost the whole bedroom was filled with the smell of blue ice cypress.

Chi Ning's glands are still developing, how can he stand such stimulation.

Holding Chu Shaochen's arm with his hand, Chi Ning's cheeks were hot, and he moved his lower lip slightly, looking away, feeling the emotion in the pheromone, and suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"I..." The voice was very soft, "The general's pheromone is too overbearing, for the sake of my gland development, please take it away."

Chu Shaochen lowered his head and leaned closer to Chi Ning's neck, learning without a teacher She teased her gently, kissing his ears and the skin on the side of his neck.

Omega also has some green pheromones that are drawn out, and mixed into the blue ice cypress breath a little bit.

The sweet pheromone is undoubtedly the best comfort for Alpha, and the dissatisfaction that Chu Shaochen had accumulated in his heart for many days was suddenly soothed.

I just feel that the Omega in front of me is cute and beautiful, and her whole body is sweet.

The close distance made it easy for Chi Ning to feel the changes in the other party, both emotionally and physically.

He moved his legs awkwardly, and he felt that he could hardly breathe.

It's a strange feeling, like the rain after a long drought, when a traveler walking in the desert sees the source of water.

He actually wanted to respond to Chu Shaochen.

"I..."

"Are you in the susceptibility period again?"

Obviously he was the one whose glands were broken, so why did he feel that Chu Shaochen was more excited than him, and the state of his glands was even more abnormal.

It was agreed that the susceptibility period would be every other month, but it happened again in less than half a month.

Chu Shaochen's breathing was hot, and he lowered his head to snatch the pheromone from his own Omega. Hearing this, he frowned, and lowered his head to stop him from speaking.

Omegas are only adults, and their glands are not yet fully developed, so they can't be too fierce.

Too aggressive will scare people away.

But he had to remind Chi Ning about the knowledge that should be educated.

Biting his lower lip, Chu Shaochen raised his head, separated a little distance, and looked at the person who was short of breath due to kissing.

"I'm not in the susceptible period."

Chi Ning's eyes were full of water, and his lips and eyes were all wet.

Hearing this, he stared blankly at Chu Shaochen, "Then why..."

He was still so fierce and had such a big reaction.

It feels more fierce than the susceptible period.

"We have a high degree of matching. Even if it is not the susceptible period, you and your pheromones are very attractive to me."

Chu Shaochen said in a hoarse voice, "Even if it is just a little bit, it can cause discomfort. Small reactions."

This is why spouses with a high degree of matching are worse than death after separation, because they are extremely dependent on each other both physically and psychologically.

Once marked, it is not in the case of external interference, losing the other party or being betrayed will make the other party fall into a violent mood and cause great harm.

"..."

Chi Ning turned his head, revealing a fair neck.

Chu Shaochen's breath surrounded him, and there was no room to breathe, but he didn't hate it, and knew very clearly that he liked it.

It is not difficult to accept the feeling of being a little strange but a little familiar.

"Then wait for me, my glands have grown, you—"

"You mark

it again." After Chi Ning finished speaking, his whole body was covered in pink.

He actually said it, said such a thing!

Even though he was already married, he actually wanted an Alpha to mark him, exposing his glands voluntarily.

He is probably the only one who is so active among the Omega in the whole emperor star.

The more Chi Ning thought about it, the more ashamed he became. He closed his eyes tightly and didn't want to open them at all, for fear of seeing surprise or contempt in Chu Shaochen's eyes.

The heartbeat became louder and louder, Chu Shaochen was silent, but Chi Ning's heart went cold.

Could it be that Chu Shaochen really felt that he was not an Omega for asking for such a thing?

Quietly opened one eye, before he could see the situation clearly, his face was flushed red by Chu Shaochen's sudden change of tone.

When the possessive kiss fell, Chi Ning had no room to back off, and could only endure Chu Shaochen's strength.

The hand was held, the lips were kissed, the emotion in the body was aroused a little bit, Chi Ning hummed, and then the lips were released, and the kiss fell to the ear, the neck, and even the collarbone.

The fair skin easily left marks, which looked a little scary.

Chi Ning pressed Chu Shaochen's shoulders, bent his knees, and said in a low voice, "That won't work, it's too late, you've been too long."

Saying those words that were too shameful, Chi Ning wished he could shrink back into the quilt immediately.

"Don't worry, don't do it."

Chu Shaochen took a deep breath, bent over and hugged him, and buried him by the side of his neck, as if trying to calm his breathing.

Chi Ning tried to release pheromones, and found that he could control pheromones better than before. He was overjoyed and quickly released pheromones to appease Chu Shaochen.

Chu Shaochen, who was trying his best to restrain himself, smelled a sweeter smell than before, and almost couldn't help it.

"Take the pheromones away, your pheromones are too sweet now."

Chu Shaochen said in a low voice, and patted his waist, "Otherwise, I won't be able to stop it."

He couldn't stop it, Chi Ning was the one who suffered.

Today he planned to take Chi Ning to a place, but he didn't make the final plan, at least wait until Chi Ning's glands grow well.

Slowing down, Chu Shaochen left the bed and went into the bathroom, turning on the air circulation by the way.

Chi Ning froze for a moment, buried his face in the pillow, his whole body was like a cooked shrimp, his body was red everywhere.

When the two of them left the room, Tangtang was already sitting at the dining table, holding a spoon and a bowl, eating breakfast.

Although it was full of food and the table was full, but no matter how you look at it, it is so cute.

"Good morning, little brother, good morning Uncle Chu."

Seeing them coming downstairs, Tangtang greeted them happily, "When is brother Xiaoxi coming? He said he would come yesterday."

Chi Ning was used to addressing Tangtang as a junior. , but couldn't help but glanced to the side, and found that Chu Shaochen sat down calmly.

Just as he was about to speak, he was stopped by Chu Shaochen's looking eyes.

Chu Shaochen pushed the milk in front of him, "If you yell like her, let go of those who go to the base to practice mechas first."

Chi Ning widened his eyes, and was ashamed of Chu Shaochen's blatant threat .

Threatening him with the matter of going to the base to play with mechas is simply too much. There is no such person.

Making a face at Chu Shaochen, Chi Ning took the milk and drank it.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and found that Chi Ning was becoming less and less concealed, showing his true nature completely.

Looking at it now, the Chi family is not completely useless, at least they raised the Chi family and gave him a fairly favorable environment.

Just after breakfast, Tang Xi came.

As soon as Tangtang saw him, she immediately jumped off the chair, "Brother Xiaoxi, I miss you so much!"

"Run slowly, don't fall." Tang Xi caught her, embarrassed to say hello to Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen "Good morning."

Chi Ning wiped his mouth, "You came just in time, I will hand over her to you today, I have more important things to do."

Tang Xi, who just came, looked dazed and subconsciously asked: "What's important?"

Chi Ning glanced at Chu Shaochen beside him, and laughed, "Because of my Alpha——" I

got angry, and I want to accompany him.

The following words were covered by Chu Shaochen's mouth, unable to speak out.

"It's nothing, I want to take him out." Chu Shaochen explained blankly, "He always wanted to go."

Tang Xi looked at Chu Shaochen, then at Chi Ning, and decided not to get involved in the couple's affairs, clicked bowed his head.

"Don't worry, you just go, I'll take Tangtang with you."

Chu Shaochen nodded, "Yes, thank you."

He let go, saw Chi Ning's half-smile eyes, raised his eyebrows, and waited for him to speak.

Chi Ning pinched his waist and smiled at Tang Xi, "Well, we're planning to go out for a while, just as you're here, I'll leave the little girl to you." "It's okay, newlyweds, I understand.

"

Tang Xi said very generously, "After all, a newlywed is a fire."

Chi Ning: "..."

The smile on the corner of his mouth froze, and he didn't dare to look at Chu Shaochen's expression.

Drama O became sweeter after marrying the top Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें