Chapter 26

The Chi family's car was parked on the street outside the Federal Building, Chi Ning looked out and secretly sighed.

It is worthy of being the power center of Emperor Star, just looking at it can already feel the invisible oppression.

"Father, don't we just go in?"

Chi Ning turned his head and asked with a confused face, "What are we waiting for?"

Hearing this, Chi Feng glanced at Chi Ning with disgust, and motioned for the driver to open the door, "I've already met with you." The other party has already said hello, you go alone, it is not convenient for us to show up."

Chi Ning's eyes were slightly dazed, not sure what Chi Feng meant, but he couldn't ask directly, pretending to be cute and said: "Then thank you dad for your help, I'm going to see the general, and I'll be back soon."

Chi Feng said "Yes", watching Chi Ning get out of the car, carry the heat preservation box, and climb up the steps cautiously and timidly.

There are so many steps, is there really someone who usually walks this way?

Why did he feel that that old fox Chi Feng was lying to him.

The more he went up, the more Chi Ning was panting.

When I climbed to the top and looked back, I felt a little dizzy, at least one hundred and eighty levels.

"Non-staff are not allowed to enter, please show your ID."

The guard at the entrance stopped Chi Ning, and after saluting, he routinely asked to check his ID.

Chi Ning frowned, turned his head to look at the street under the steps, Chi's car was still parked there, maybe Chi Feng was looking at him.

Old fox, he still has a little more heart.

"Hi, this is my ID, I'm here to visit my Alpha."

Chi Ning took out his ID from his pocket and handed it to the other party, "My Alpha is General Chu Shaochen. He didn't come home after he came last night, so I was a little worried, so I wanted to take a look." The other party heard Chu

Shaochen Shao Chen's name, looked up at Chi Ning in surprise.

The behavior and dress of the Omega in front of him is indeed not the Omega of ordinary people, and it is also in line with the appearance and certificate.

Recently, the news that Chu Shaochen matched up with a low-level Omega has been widely spread.

The fleet and the federal government are the two major gossip-hit areas, and they all wonder why Chu Shaochen, who is not close to sex, got married all of a sudden.

Seeing Chi Ning now, the guard could somewhat understand Chu Shaochen's thoughts.

Omegas are naturally good-looking, and there are very few ordinary-looking ones.

But it is very rare to be beautiful in Omega.

"Excuse me, can I go in after I register?"

"Sorry, non-staff and invited guests are not allowed in the office building, if—"

Chi Ning lost his head and whispered: "That's it, but I checked before However,

family members are allowed to visit after registering. After all, the nature of the job is special, and we often don't go home for three days

. ? And I can't get in touch with his optical brain, I'm just an Omega who wants to meet his Alpha."

He looked up at the guard quickly, then lowered his head.

Chi Feng, this bastard, is too unreliable in his work.

There are eight hundred minds.

If you want to sell favors through him, you can sell favors, and you have to do this.

No wonder I usually don't see anyone, but today I'm sitting at home fully dressed, just waiting for him to come to the door.

"Then wait a minute, I'll call my superiors."

"Thank you."

Chi Ning nodded and stood where he was, with a dull pain in his neck, regretting that he was lying on his stomach to read a book last night.

Not surprisingly, the person the guard wanted to contact was the Director Chi Feng knew.

The other party may also ask yourself some questions, or make him wait.

Anyway, according to Chi Feng's personality, he would not allow himself to enter so easily. It is difficult to enter here in order to highlight the role of the Chi family in this matter.

Staring at the toe of the shoe in a daze, Chi Ning raised his head to look left and right, and suddenly saw a person passing by.

Very familiar.

Must have seen it.

The other party also saw himself.

Chi Ning glanced at the guard who was waiting for the connection, and waved to the person who was about to go in, "Director Zhou, long time no see!"

Zhou Ran, Director of the First Division of the Federal Secretariat.

Does it look familiar?

Last time he was the first to visit Chu Shaochen on behalf of the Federal Council.

Seeing Chi Ning, Zhou Ran took a step back reflexively, and automatically played back the scene of the last meeting in his mind.

"Master Chi?"

Zhou Ran looked at him curiously, a little surprised that he would appear.

It's too stupid for an Omega to come here recklessly. Isn't this telling everyone that Omega, the youngest general in the Federation, is a brainless person.

You should stay at home and contact your contacts to find a way.

"Hello, Secretary Zhou, I'm here to find the general. He hasn't come back all night. I'm a little worried, but—"

Chi Ning pointed at the guard, "He won't let me in. I don't understand the relationship between me and the general. It's a legal spouse, why can't it be registered, is there any regulation that doesn't allow Omega to come in and out?"

When the guard heard Chi Ning's blatant complaint, he wanted to get through the phone quickly.

Zhou Ran looked Chi Ning up and down, then glanced at the guard, his eyes darkened, and remembered the conversation with Marshal Rules.

"The admiral may be delayed by something. The fleet has a lot of things to do recently. As the commander of the first army, he may need to participate in it at any time." Hearing this, Chi Ning suddenly realized, "So that's the case.

As a family member, I I can understand, after all, the general is a soldier, and the duty of a soldier is to defend the country, they shoulder the mission of maintaining the safety of the Emperor Star, and built a steel wall for us with their own flesh and blood." Chi Ning's eyes were firm, and his tone was firm

. Awe-inspiring, "Secretary Zhou, generals are worthy of respect just like all soldiers. In my eyes, what they sacrificed for is not only peace, but also—" "They should be respected." Zhou Ran

frowned

. , He looked at Chi Ning in front of him, an Omega who seemed to be just an adult, clearly possessing the softness that belonged to an Omega, but—

these few words were not gentle at all.

Chi Ning bent his lips and smiled, "Secretary Zhou, can I go in? There are no problems with the rules and regulations."

Zhou Ran came back to his senses, looked back at the guard, "Routine registration, I will take Master Chi to see the general." The guard

's connection has not yet been connected, and he nodded immediately when he heard this sentence "Yes."

After Chi Ning registered his personal information, he followed Zhou into the federal building.

The front square is a crescent-shaped fountain. You walk past it and go up the steps to the platform of the main entrance of the building.

The three buildings are lined up, almost close together, the tallest one in the middle, with the federal emblem hanging on it.

Metal holy eagle.

The flying holy eagle has sharp eyes and sharp claws, and the sculpture is lifelike.

When Chi Ning looked up, he met those eyes, his whole body was shocked, and he was stunned for a second before he came back to his senses.

It was already working time, many people came in and out of the building, and when they saw Zhou, they saluted him one after another, their curious eyes fell on Chi Ning.

"The admiral is currently in his office. Although this is not the base of the fleet, the admiral has his own office." "

Wow! Is that so? The admiral must have been too busy last night and forgot to tell us that he won't return Home."

Chi Ning looked at the various offices in the corridor, and remembered most of them with a good memory, basically remembering the roads he came from and the people he met.

Chi Ning asked curiously: "Secretary Zhou, is the signal in the building blocked? Or can I only use the internal information device. I haven't been able to contact the general all night. I thought his optical brain was malfunctioning."

Zhou Ran: "..."

He turned his head to look at Chi Ning, and found that Chi Ning was asking a serious question. His eyes were so clean that he could see his emotions clearly.

Suppressing the doubts and weirdness in his heart, he pursed his lower lip and said, "Yes."

It's a lie.

Just now he caught a glimpse of Zhou Ran using his optical brain to communicate with people.

Chi Ning carefully carried the insulation box, looking forward to Chu Shaochen's reaction.

Must be a super surprise.

Oh, and it could be a shock, too.

About fifteen minutes later, Chi Ning was taken outside an office on the seventeenth floor by Zhou Ran.

The office is independent and looks quite high-standard, with a nameplate hanging on the door.

Zhou Ran turned sideways, "The time for family members to come in is limited, half an hour, you can spend half an hour with the general."

Chi Ning was looking at the material of the door, turned his head when he heard this, and smiled gratefully at Zhou Ran, "Thank you Secretary Zhou, you are so kind."

Zhou Ran was stunned for a moment, as if he was suppressed by a force and fell into Chi Ning's emotions involuntarily.

When he came back to his senses, he frowned and nodded to Chi Ning, "You're welcome."

Watching Zhou Ran leave, Chi Ning straightened his hair and clothes before knocking on the door with his fingers bent.

"Boom, boom."

Hearing the knock on the door, Chu Shaochen looked up, but the voice was different from before, and he became suspicious.

Why did he feel that the sound of knocking on the door resembled Chi Ning?

It was like this every time Chi Ning knocked on his door.

There were two slow beeps in the front, followed by a jerk in the back.

He frowned and said, "Come in."

Chi Ning pushed the door open, looked in, and met Chu Shaochen's eyes, came in with a smile, and closed the door behind his back.

Carrying the heat preservation box, he walked to the table, tilted his head slightly, and shouted with a rising voice: "General."

Chu Shaochen sat behind the table, watched Chi Ning walk in front of him, reacted for a second, and stood up abruptly .

Seeing this, Chi Ning hastily put down the heat preservation box in his hand, put one hand on the table, and covered his mouth with the other hand, "Is the general angry? Then you have to listen to me before you get angry and worry, okay?" Okay?"

Only by striking first can we win in danger.

Chi Ning curled his lips, he knew that Chu Shaochen's first reaction when he saw him was probably frightened.

Who made him a stunted Omega?

If it is a top-level Omega, then he can directly break in by relying on his mental strength.

Chu Shaochen's gray eyes turned and glanced at Chi Ning, and after making sure that he was not injured, the worry and anger in his eyes faded away before he calmed down.

"Then I let go."

When Chi Ning let go, his fingers brushed against his lips, as if he had been kissed, his pupils widened, and his fingertips and cheeks felt faintly hot.

Chu Shaochen sat back and looked at Chi Ning, "Why are you here? It's too dangerous."

Chi Ning suddenly came back to his senses, and simply propped his hands on the table with his palms against the cool surface, only then did he feel the inexplicable The enthusiasm faded slightly.

With his upper body leaning forward, Chi Ning pursed his lips and stared at Chu Shaochen, "For the sake of the general, this little danger is nothing, and—"

He sighed softly, glanced at Chu Shaochen self-pityingly, and said in a sad tone: "My Alpha has been away all night, how can I sit still? As an Omega, Alpha does not return at night. I should be responsible for the sad and sad things, and I should also reflect on them."

Chu Shaochen: "..."

The mood suddenly improved a lot after a day of irritability.

Cursing the corners of his lips, Chu Shaochen leaned back and folded his hands in front of his chest, "Then how will Omega win back Alpha's heart?"

Chi Ning's eyes lit up, and almost his whole body lay on the table, holding his cheek, Draw circles on the table with fingers, "To grab an Alpha's heart, you must first tie his stomach, so I brought a bunch of delicious food for the general." Eyes sneaked around, seeing

Chu Shaochen shaking his head slightly , Instantly understood, the fingers that were originally drawing circles gradually changed their rhythm.

A word "late" appears in the middle of the circle.

So many people wanted to see him rush into the federal building in chaos because of Chu Shaochen.

Some wanted to see how far the Chi family and Chu Shaochen would cooperate after their marriage.

Some wanted to take the opportunity to sell Chu Shaochen's favor and recruit him for their own use.

The table is set up, and if he doesn't show up, how can it work?

Chi Ning blinked at Chu Shaochen, hooked his fingers, and motioned him to come over.

When the person approached, Chi Ning grabbed his collar, exerted a little force with his fingers, and the flat fabric of the shirt immediately wrinkled.

"One day is like three autumns. I miss the general."

The author said: