Chapter 11

The room became quiet, and thin breathing could be heard.

Chi Ning was so nervous that his eyes widened, for fear of missing Chu Shaochen's slight reaction.

Fortunately, Chu Shaochen didn't seem to intend to ask, but just said "um" and lay down again.

Probably because of the effect of the medicine, I was sleepy again.

Quickly hiding the evidence of his love of learning, Chi Ning crawled back into the chair and sat down.

In the dark night, the air was cool.

He bent down to pick up the blanket, and covered his body, which immediately warmed up a lot.

With half-closed eyes, as soon as the body warms up, drowsiness invades, pervasive, and the consciousness becomes drowsy.

Ever since the Blue Star became silent tens of thousands of years ago and humans migrated to the Emperor Star, there have been no four seasons here, only day and night.

The temperature during the day is maintained at about 15 degrees to 25 degrees, and at night it is lower than ten degrees, but not lower than zero.

Only the Northern Wilderness located in the extreme north is cold all year round, covered with ice and snow, and the temperature is always maintained at minus 20 degrees Celsius.

"Where did you hurt from the fall just now?"

Chu Shaochen's voice was lower than usual. Although he was not weak, it was different from usual.

Chi Ning didn't react for a while, and after a moment of shock, he understood what he meant.

Wrapped tightly in the quilt, he shook his head, "It hurts, but it doesn't hurt."

It was a bit embarrassing, and he fell headlong.

Chu Shaochen chuckled, instead of exposing Chi Ning, he closed his eyes and said slowly, "Staying up late to nurse is boring, if you're sleepy, you can sleep for a while."

How can it be boring!

Chi Ning pursed his lips and swallowed the words back.

After thinking about it carefully, Chi Ning felt that Chu Shaochen was bored.

After all, as an admiral, there shouldn't be many people around him to chat with.

He tentatively said: "If the general is bored, you can talk to me about the affairs of the military academy."

For some reason, Chu Shaochen gave him a good-tempered feeling, he looked bluffing, but he was actually easy to talk to.

He has a much better temper than those Alphas from the Chi family.

Chu Shaochen was completely different from the image of the general he had seen on Emperor Star TV and reports.

Those people were all potbellied, sitting and being interviewed, and there was no trace of murderous aura on their bodies.

Only the sofa bears the weight it shouldn't bear, and a piece is dented.

Chu Shaochen looks very young, with broad shoulders and long legs, and a sharp temperament.

In the few photos released, the muscles are tight but not exaggerated, and the face does not show any vicissitudes. It does not look like a general who has experienced many battles.

He always thought that even if Chu Shaochen was not old, he should still be a burly and strong man.

Who knew—

the handsome emperor star.

A proper military academy is a piece of grass, and the appearance of the Federation Fleet is responsible.

"About the military academy?"

Chu Shaochen repeated, without opening his eyes, they were still closed, and Chi Ning couldn't empathize with the emotion mixed in his tone.

It is the kind of loneliness that is difficult to ignore, the lone traveler in the vast universe of stars.

Is it because of the Federation Fleet?

In that place, no companions, no companions?

Chu Shaochen was silent for a moment before asking: "What do you want to hear?"

He was very happy that Chi Ning, as his Omega, was willing to participate in understanding his past and asked about it.

This is the loyalty and honesty that both partners need.

Chi Ning's eyes lit up, he didn't expect Chu Shaochen to agree.

"Anything is fine, I don't choose."

Come on, that's the Federal Military Academy, where countless talents are trained.

It's still a place that Chi's family can't reach.

When he returns to Chi's house, he must show it off in front of his whole family.

Stepping on the carpet with bare feet and moving the chair in, Chi Ning asked expectantly, "Admiral entered the military academy at the age of seventeen?" According to the information,

Chu Shaochen was twenty-four years old this year, seven years ago. Participating in large and small battles as a military school student should be a seventeen-entry military school.

Even more powerful.

Exceptional admission, the military academy must be at least 18 years old.

"Yes." Chu Shaochen agreed, "Actually, the military academy is nothing, it's very boring."

He didn't like the four years in the military academy, he preferred the days when he went out with the fleet.

boring?

Is this what you can't get and always commotion? So ordinary.

Chi Ning wrapped his blanket tightly, "Has the general ever encountered an evenly matched opponent?"

Chu Shaochen thought for a while, and said seriously: "No."

If he had, then he would not be able to sit where he is today superior.

The so-called origin theory does not allow it. An Alpha born in a poor area, even if he has the strongest pheromone, should not be a "power holder".

Because of their low blood, they are incompatible with the nobles.

Therefore, it is called the "unstable factor" of Emperor Star. Once any problems arise, it will become the biggest threat to the Federal Council.

Chi Ning was slightly stunned and laughed, "The admiral is really powerful. You are a hero in the hearts of many people. The deed of destroying the traitor fleet of the Emperor Star three years ago sparked a lot of discussion in our school. I admire you very much."

Not only was the encirclement and suppression a success, it was also a victory with less.

It can be called a living textbook in the history of the Federation Military Academy, and it has been written into the annals of Emperor Star.

"We suffered heavy losses."

Chu Shaochen said calmly, "Only half of the fleet of 1,000 people came back in the end, and the rest stayed in that battle forever."

The loss was more than half, but it was recognized as a big victory by the Federation.

The expression on Chi Ning's face froze, and the moonlight outside caught a glimpse from the corner of his eye, and his tone was soothing and gentle, "But that battle was for all the innocent people of the Emperor Star." It was of great significance and absolutely extraordinary

.

That's why it can be written into the annals of history and remembered by everyone.

"In your heart too?"

"What."

"A hero."

Chi Ning withdrew his gaze and landed on Chu Shaochen who opened his eyes at some point, "Yes, in my heart he will be a hero."

Participating in that scene Soldiers in battle, all of them.

Chu Shaochen's eyes moved slightly, and after a long time, he just chuckled, closed his eyes again, and turned to talking about the military academy.

I didn't understand anything in the first year, and was almost replaced by someone when I was on the starship.

In the second year, you can control the mecha alone.

In the third year...

Chi Ning would ask Chu Shaochen some questions from time to time, and all of them were answered without exception.

In the room, the atmosphere is peaceful and harmonious, there is no natural barrier between AO, and there is no gap between nobles and poor people.

Eyelids were too heavy to lift, Chi Ning curled up in the chair, wrapped in a quilt and fell into a dream.

Chu Shaochen's voice stopped abruptly, and he turned his head to look at Chi Ning. There was a lamp standing beside the bed, and the light just fell on him, wrapping him up.

Chu Shaochen's eyes gradually darkened, and there was a little bit of affection.

"Good night."

-

Chi Ning woke up at nine o'clock the next morning.

I slept too late yesterday, and listened to the military school story all night, and now I am sleepy.

Blinking his eyes, he got off the chair and habitually lay down on the bed with the blanket in his arms.

The action of lifting the quilt and stuffing himself in is extremely proficient, and he has done this every night of lighting up the night battle in the past.

Turn over and lift your legs, stretch your arms to the side.

So comfortable -

Chi Ning opened his eyes, his pupils widened, and stared straight at Chu Shaochen.

Comfortable is comfortable, but the situation is not right.

Putting his hands on Chu Shaochen's chest.

Feet around his legs.

The shortest distance between their noses was less than thirty centimeters.

"Well, I have a few words to say."

Chi Ning slowly raised his foot, retracted it, his toes curled up in embarrassment, "General, please listen to my explanation."

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, seeing Chi Ning Ning also took his hand back.

With both hands obediently placed on his chest, his hair was scattered on the pillow, looking as if he was forced.

"Okay, you explain."

How could anyone really want to explain!

Shouldn't it be, no, I understand without explaining?

Chi Ning: "..."

He felt that Chu Shaochen seemed to be watching a joke!

"Yesterday I was too excited to hear about the general's military academy deeds, so I went to bed very late. I woke up just now and found that the general was talking in his sleep."

Chi Ning bit the bullet and made it up, almost daring not to look into Chu Shaochen's eyes.

Chu Shaochen looked at the client who fell asleep earlier than himself last night, and slept soundly, "Talking in a dream? What did you say?"

Chi Ning widened his eyes in horror, and slowly moved towards the bed.

Only a little bit, he could get out of this bed.

Although they are legal AO couples, he hasn't figured it out yet.

Combining such things requires careful consideration.

"I said... I said a word, don't go, it's so cold? It seems so, and I can't hear clearly. I can't hear it better if I come closer." Chi Ning racked his brains and quickly put what he had learned all his life into use

. I finally made up a paragraph that is outrageous and very suitable for the current situation.

Half of his body was about to fall off the edge of the bed, Chi Ning didn't have time to grab the quilt, his arm was held by a big hand, and he rolled back on the bed with the pillow.

Chu Shaochen looked at the surprised Chi Ning, held his hand and put it on his forehead, "Are you cold?"

Chi Ning shook his head blankly, "Not cold, but a little hot."

His hand was also a little hot, what's going on? ? Isn't it contagious?

Chu Shaochen relaxed, "Then you must have heard it wrong."

Chi Ning nodded his head, "My hearing is good and bad, so please don't be offended by the

general." He quickly got up from the bed, and Chi Ning patted Cheek stood beside the bed, "don't worry, general, I'm definitely not the kind of person who takes advantage of other people's dangers and cooks cooked rice with raw rice. I have absolutely no wrong thoughts about you. You are like the moon on a high mountain. You can only be far away." Don't be obscene, my admiration for you is like the stars in the universe, and it will never die."

Putting his hands on his heart, with a pious expression, he bowed slightly to Chu Shaochen.

Chu Shaochen hesitated to speak.

His Omega said that he has no unreasonable thoughts about him?

This kind of erroneous thinking is not allowed to exist.

"Chi Ning, you are my Omega."

"Of course I know, Admiral, I will always be loyal to you."

"Do you understand the obligations after Omega and Alpha are matched?"

Obligations?

Of course I understand!

"It's my responsibility to accompany you through the susceptible period."

Chi Ning said frankly, but his heart was pounding.

What is the susceptibility period of the top Alpha?

He has no experience, it's only because the Chi family doesn't deserve such a strong man.

"Chi Ning—"

Chu Shaochen's words sounded along with the knock on the door.

Facing Chi Ning's puzzled expression, he smelled the sweet smell on the side of the bed, frowned, and looked at Chi Ning's neck.

Seeing that Chi Ning felt uncomfortable, he silently put the blanket on the chair, "This, the smell of this blanket is quite pleasant." As soon as he finished speaking,

Chu Shaochen's frown relaxed, "Go and open the door "

It turned out to be the smell of lotion on the blanket, no wonder it felt familiar.

Chi Ning ran to the door in a few steps, opened the door, and saw Voss as he wished, with sincere eyes.

"Worth, what's the matter with you?"

Was startled by Chi Ning's positivity, looked into the room, his pupils dilated.

What, what is that?

On the messy bed, Chu Shaochen looked relaxed and satisfied.

Voss looked away and looked at Chi Ning again.

Slightly disheveled clothes, fluffy hair, reddish cheeks -

as a Beta, although he cannot be affected by pheromones, he smells a very light blue ice cypress in Chi Ning.

The young man is really enthusiastic.

"Mr. Voss?"

Chi Ning waved his hand, "What's the matter?"

Voss regained his senses and resumed his usual professionalism, "Master Chi, Chi's car has arrived and will pick you up." "

Go to Chi's house ." ? Where are you going?" Chi Ning asked subconsciously.

He was all spilled water, why did the Chi family always miss him?

Voss was taken aback, "Today is the day for you to return."

Chi Ning froze when he heard the word "return to the door", and then looked at Voss seriously.

"Then I'll change my clothes, and I'll get down right away, and the general will leave it to you." Voss respectfully said, " Master Chi, don't worry,

it's my job to take care of the general."

.

Looking back at Chu Shaochen, he suddenly laughed and blinked, "Admiral, I'll come back as soon as I go. You take good care of your illness at home, and I'll be back in the evening. Don't worry about me too much." Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, noticing that

Chi Ning often gave him some unexpected surprises.

He thought that with the Chi family's attitude towards Chi Ning, Chi Ning would let him arrange for someone to follow him, or simply refuse.

Unexpectedly, Chi Ning agreed without hesitation, and seemed to be in a good mood.

Chu Shaochen nodded, "Okay, I'll wait for you at home, pay attention to safety."

Chi Ning waved his hand, went back to the bed to put on his shoes, took his book, and went to the next room to change clothes.

After he left, Chu Shaochen's eyes became sharp, "Let Jos follow."

Voss fell silent.

A dignified fleet deputy turned into a driver.

"Yes, General."

"Let Kaxiu come to see me."

The coercion on Chu Shaochen spread silently, "Check, the people Zhou Ran met with recently, including several members of the committee."

Voss looked surprised After a flash, he took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I'll do it right away."

Twenty minutes later, Chi Ning changed into new clothes in the closet, went to the master bedroom to say goodbye to Chu Shaochen, and went up to Chi's house car.

From the east of the city where Chu Shaochen lived to Chi's house in the south of the city, it took nearly forty minutes by car.

Before getting out of the car, Chi Ning checked his outfit against the light brain.

A necklace worth 50 million star coins, a watch worth 10 million star coins, and a huge blue crystal ring.

Perfect.

He is wearing a manor on his body.

Josi stopped the car, glanced at Chi's car following behind, hesitated for a few seconds, and then got out of the car to open the door for Chi Ning.

"Master Chi, please get out of the car."

Chi Ning stretched out his foot and stepped on it firmly before bending down to get out of the car.

Beside the fountain in the gate of Chi's house, stood his dear family.

His mother, Ye Ru, and third sister, Chi Yun, both being Omega, walked over first, wanting to hug him, to relieve the longing they hadn't seen for two days.

Chi Ning lowered his eyes, and raised them when the two of them stepped forward, the end of his eyes was blushing, and the tip of his nose was also red.

"Mom, third sister, I miss you so much!"

Ye Ru opened his arms and gently hugged Chi Ning into his arms, "My good boy, I have wronged you."

Joss: "..."

Wronged? Look at Chi Ning's outfit, why are you wronged.

Next to him, Chi Yun wiped his eyes, glanced sharply at the watch on Chi Ning's wrist, and blurted out: "Xiao Ning, is the watch on your hand a Cerini?"

Chi Ning's eyes were red and he looked confused, "Sister said What is the Cerini? This watch is the general's wedding gift to me."

Chi Yun: "..."

The corners of his mouth twitched uncomfortably, "The general really values ​​you."

Her engagement is not worth as much as One-third of the watch.

When Chi Ning heard this, he was pleasantly surprised and said, "Third sister, how do you know? The general is fine."

After finishing speaking, she buried her face on Ye Ru's shoulder, covering the slyness in her beautiful eyes.

The author has something to say: