Chapter 73

What Chi Ning said was something that Chu Shaochen had never thought of.

He stared at Chi Ning, as if he wanted to look into his soul, fearing that he would miss a glimpse, what happened just now was just an illusion.

How could someone be so stupid as to believe everything they said, without doubting that those words were all made up by him, just to make him happy.

"Shouldn't it be like this?" Seeing that he didn't speak, Chi Ning thought it was a mistake, "But I think it should be like this, otherwise it would be unfair to you. It's hard to listen to a person's liking, but it's okay, Now it's the love of two people."

He thought for a while, if before meeting Chu Shaochen, he liked someone else, or if they never met at all, would it mean that Chu Shaochen could only maintain the liking by himself, without The method becomes mutual gratification.

This is too painful.

so poor.

Chu Shaochen lowered his head and completely wrapped Chi Ning in his arms with his arms. His heart was hot and he felt that he was about to be filled with Chi Ning's soft heart.

Even though Chi Ning hasn't had a good life these years, he hasn't grown into a little hedgehog covered in thorns.

"Aren't you going to cry? I thought Alpha didn't have tears." Chi Ning laughed after speaking, he seemed to have a lot of inherent prejudices against Alpha.

With lowered eyes, he could only see one side of Chu Shaochen's cheek, Chi Ning reached out and touched the back of his neck, thinking for a moment that he was trying to comfort the little animal.

"Then you—"

Chi Ning suddenly wanted to ask: "Did you find me hard all those years? After all, you don't know who I am, and you can't contact me. I went to school at home, but I didn't go to school much. When I went out, I went directly by car, and there was no chance to show my face outside."

"Thinking about it this way, it's a good thing you found me, otherwise I'd be in jail with the Chi family now."

He's not very good at comforting people, but he knows he has to coax Chu Shaochen now.

Just like the last time in that house, Chu Shaochen obviously looked very sad, and after chasing him out and returning disappointed, he was also very sad.

But there should be no one to comfort him before, so he had to come.

"Chi Ning."

"I'm here."

Chu Shaochen raised his head, kissed his chin, and moved away a little, meeting Chi Ning's smiling eyes, his heart trembled in vain.

Chi Ning opened his eyes slightly, the corners of his lips turned up, and the expression on his face became more obedient.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Chi Ning tilted his head slightly, and asked seriously: "Although I think you don't need my consent if you want to kiss me, because I am willing, but you asked me like this, then I have to tell you, Yes."

As soon as the words fell, Chu Shaochen's kiss fell.

Sticking to the lips, touching very carefully, the force became very light, touch again and again, but made Chi Ning a little itchy.

Putting his hand on Chu Shaochen's shoulder, he didn't retreat, but let him kiss him obediently.

Chu Shaochen looked into his eyes, looked under the lamp, they looked more and more bright and moist, as if covered with a layer of water color, very attractive.

Holding Chi Ning's back with his palms, he finally stopped, his eyes stayed on his red and swollen lips, and he raised his eyes after a while.

"Fortunately, I found you."

This sentence was too late to say to Chi Ning, but luckily Chi Ning could hear it.

Chu Shaochen held Chi Ning's face, rubbed his fingertips lightly on his face, "I'm going to Beihuang, don't worry." "

I know."

Chi Ning nodded, "You've been very busy these days , It must be because

I am going to Beihuang soon." "I made an arrangement, but I was worried that after I went to Beihuang, the rest of the Chi family would come to trouble you."

Although most of the Chi family were controlled, But he can't guarantee that everyone will be monitored, he can't gamble with Chi Ning's safety.

So whether it was Marshal Rules, Old Man Yan or Bai Chen, he had already asked them to take care of Chi Ning for a period of time.

In the Northern Wilderness, it will take nearly a month to completely solve it, which is still a smooth situation.

If it doesn't go well, it may take three or four months.

"Don't treat me like a child, I can protect myself." Chi Ning tilted his head and rubbed his palm with his face, "But you are so thoughtful, I will definitely wait here obediently for you to come back."

"I will come back safely."

Chu Shaochen stared into his eyes and said solemnly: "I promise you, I will do what I promise." "

I know." Chi Ning held his hand, "I'm a little hungry , do you still have a meeting? If not, let's go down to eat."

For the handkerchief, he made such a big mess, but fortunately he explained it clearly, otherwise he would be ashamed.

He doesn't want to see this room at all now, and he doesn't want to enter this study in the short term, otherwise he will remember what he did when he enters.

But he didn't expect at all that Chu Shaochen found himself married because of this matter, he didn't know it at all before that.

Blinking slightly, Chi Ning asked curiously: "By the way, why didn't you tell me before, I asked why you married me?" Chu Shaochen, who was about to

take Chi Ning downstairs for dinner, heard Chi Ning was stunned for asking this question.

"When did you ask?"

"Don't pretend to be stupid, I asked, but—" Chi Ning rolled his eyes, "Anyway ,

I know now, it doesn't matter whether you said it or not."

Chu Shaochen wrapped his hands around his waist, and Chi Ning moved away from his lap, and in front of him, unfolded and folded the handkerchief extremely arrogantly.

Lifting his chin, his face seemed to say that this would be his trick in the future.

Chu Shaochen stood up and touched his head with his hand, "I have liked you for a long time." It

was obviously not the first time I heard Chu Shaochen say that, but I don't know why, listening to it this time, I feel different.

Feeling hot in the ears, he hurried out.

"Understood, don't whisper in my ear."

Hearing this, Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, followed Chi Ning and left the study.

The two of them just went downstairs when they saw Luo Tang sitting at the dining table, eating with his bowl in his arms, his face full of food, and the table was covered with rice grains.

Voss looks up from the side, nodding at them.

"I asked the kitchen to bring up the dishes. They are already ready."

Chi Ning nodded, and went forward to wipe Luo Tang's mouth with a tissue, "Who has eaten like a kitten?

" I am cured?"

Luo Tang asked obediently: "Uncle said, you are sick, so tell me not to disturb you today, I have not gone to see you." "

Okay, otherwise why would I come downstairs to eat."

"That's good, Sickness is the worst."

Luo Tang wiped the table with her hands, fearing that she would be disgusted if she ate messily, "By the way, Dad talked to me today, and promised me to get well soon and come back to see me." She wiped the

table While saying: "That Uncle Zhou also said that they will come back soon, I don't know how soon, if I don't come back, I will be able to go to kindergarten next year."

Chi Ning and Chu Shaochen sat together and took the Pass the bowls and chopsticks.

"Next year is still early, and if you exclude this month, there are still three months." "

But I think it will be very soon. Dad and Uncle Zhou have known each other for more than half a year."

Luo Tang looked confused, "I think it will be very soon, it feels like the blink of an eye It's over."

Are Luo Yuan and Zhou Ran coming back?

Chi Ning suddenly remembered that he knew the news of Luo Yuan's departure that day, and couldn't accept it at all.

Obviously it's only been a short time, but it always feels like it's been a long time, and even Chi's family seems to be a thing of the past.

"That's a good thing, they're coming back soon, and you'll have an extra dad by then."

"An extra dad?"

Luo Tang asked back, before realizing something later, "Ah, I see, it's Uncle Zhou, right? ? He will be my other father."

It doesn't look repulsive at all.

Chi Ning felt that Luo Tang was too smart early, but now that he looked at it, he felt that he was still a child, very naive.

The three of them sat on the same side of the dining table, which seemed a bit strange, but no one thought it was.

While chatting with Luo Tang, Chi Ning suddenly remembered Beihuang.

In a child's world, time passes quickly, even if he is waiting for someone, he feels it goes quickly, so will it be the same when he waits for Chu Shaochen to come back?

He is obviously an adult, but he cares about it like a child at this time, afraid that the waiting time will be too long.

Beihuang, I don't know how far it is from here.

If——

"Did everyone in your fleet set off together? Didn't the other party notice it before they arrived?

" There will be a surprise attack."

The military base has been attacked before, and the opponent used stealth technology to detect the opponent after a very short distance, but it was too late and caused a lot of damage.

The Lake gang had been in the black market for a long time before, so they must have an understanding of their actions and be prepared.

But the two sides are fighting, and it is not an information war in the first place, and hot weapons will be on the field when they are supposed to be on the field.

There are not many areas where Emperor Star can live, and most of the rest are places with extremely harsh living conditions like the Northern Wilderness.

It's either extremely cold or hot, or there are no plants, or the atmosphere is thin.

"That's good. I thought that only mecha combat would have a concealment system, but there is also a risk of being cracked."

Chi Ning has been able to control the mecha alone under the guidance of Chu Shaochen and old man Yan during this period.

The base system is strict, and Chi Ning can't practice it. He just spends a while in the cabin.

He took a mouthful of rice and was about to pick up some vegetables when he heard Luo Tang next to him speak and almost choked.

"Uncle, little brother, when are you going to have a baby?"

Chi Ning stared wide-eyed, looked at Luo Tang, then at Chu Shaochen, his face became hot, "What? What baby?"

Luo Tang stretched out his hand Pare off the rice grains from her cheeks, "It's just a child like me, no, just give birth and make it a little younger, so that we can play together, and I can still be a big sister." "No, why are you suddenly concerned about this

? "

"Aren't you married? You can have a baby after you get married."

Chi Ning didn't dare to look at Chu Shaochen's expression at all, he didn't even think about it.

Chu Shaochen probably didn't think about it, after all, besides the matter of Beihuang, Chu Yan also disappeared, it's impossible—

"I have to ask your little brother about this matter, I don't care about it."

Chu Shaochen It was rare for Chen to answer, "Being an older sister is tiring, you don't need to be an older sister."

Hearing what Chu Shaochen said, Chi Ning turned to look at him in panic, "I, you, when did we talk about having a child?

" But, we can discuss it now."

"I..."

Chi Ning was stunned, he hadn't thought about this question at all, and it didn't even appear in his mind.

However, does Chu Shaochen yearn for a traditional and complete family?

That doesn't seem to be impossible, it's just that he is differentiated and should not be able to conceive.

It is written in the Omega handbook that it is impossible for a newly differentiated Omega to have children, and it will take at least a year.

The top Omega should be the same.