Chapter 15

Perfect companion, top ten Alpha?

A cheerful smile flashed across Chu Shaochen's gray pupils.

Compared with the previous two, he prefers "kiss and good husband" and is more approachable.

The friend sounds a little strange.

Chi Ning lowered his head, his chin almost retracted into his collar.

Suddenly, a low laugh was heard next to his ear, and it was fleeting, faster than the Chi family's change of face.

He raised his head uncertainly and looked at the other person in the room.

There was no trace of a smile on Chu Shaochen's face.

Could it be that he was hallucinating?

No, even if it's a hallucination, it's impossible to imitate Chu Shaochen's smile—

when he was about to speak, he really heard Chu Shaochen speak.

"Unexpectedly, I have such an image in your heart."

There was an obvious smile in Chu Shaochen's tone, a few words, every word revealed that he was in a good mood.

The tips of Chi Ning's ears were red and ripe, and his cheeks were also steaming.

He was sure that the chuckle just now was not a hallucination, Chu Shaochen really laughed!

You know, that speech is simply a stain on life.

Tang Xi is spreading rumors!

How could he say something like that? Such a shame.

It's okay to say it in private.

"I—"

he was about to speak, when Chu Shaochen stretched out his fingers and got off the bed, and his attention was immediately attracted.

In fact, as soon as he came in, he noticed a document on the bedside. Thinking of seeing Dr. Bai when he came back just now, he roughly guessed what it was.

"My examination report?"

"Well, Bai Chen just delivered it." Chi Ning walked over, picked up the report, and asked while reading it: " Then

why is Dr. Bai gone? Doesn't he want to see me?"

When we were together, we were so happy to get along, and even praised him, how could it become so fast.

Beta's heart is also the sea needle.

Chu Shaochen frowned, "He has something to do, so he went back to the research institute."

Back to the research institute?

That's okay, he thought Dr. Bai had misunderstood him.

Compared with the doctors in the Chijia Medical Research Institute, Bai Chen is simply an ambassador in white.

Sweeping through the test report, skipping the messy and incomprehensible indexes, and going straight to the result.

Then Chi Ning realized that he didn't even seem to understand the result.

No, it's only been a summer vacation, has his IQ degraded to this point?

The Chi family is really evil, and his brazier should be crossed two more times.

"General, I have a question to ask."

Chi Ning returned to the bed cheekily, sat down obediently, and only raised his hand to signal to ask another question, "I don't know if I should speak or not."

Chu Shaochen nodded, "You ask."

Chi Ning has the right to know about the glands, except for the one that cannot be said.

"As far as I know, Emperor Star Law redefines the age of sex/maturity according to the changes in human growth and development. Omega should be between sixteen and eighteen." He is no more, no less,

exactly eighteen this year.

Has reached the latest age of glandular maturity.

"Hmm."

"So, why did the report say that my glands are still developing?"

He probably lied about his age. When registering, he made a mistake and added two years.

Tsk, has the Chi family treated him so perfunctorily?

It is not an exaggeration to say that it was picked up.

"Every group and every disease has its own special case." Chu Shaochen didn't know why he was explaining medical issues here as a person from a military academy.

Probably, this is Alpha's truest expression of affection for Omega.

"Chi Ning, you are special." Chu Shaochen used a more acceptable word, not just to make Chi Ning happy, but in his heart, Chi Ning is a unique existence.

Even if there is no pheromone, even if they cannot make the final mark.

Chi Ning squeezed the report's fingers, unintentionally exerting force, and the corners were immediately wrinkled.

He stared at Chu Shaochen, and saw seriousness in his eyes, without any perfunctory.

The blue ice cypress pheromone that filled the room appeared and disappeared from time to time, but melted into every nerve along the sense of smell invisibly.

In just a few days, he was no longer familiar with this breath.

"It turns out that I have this image in the general's heart. I really didn't expect it."

Chi Ning returned Chu Shaochen's words just now, raised his face slightly, his eyes flashed with cunning, "I also think I am quite special."

No other Chi Ning could be found in the entire Emperor Star.

Isn't that special?

"Admiral, I have a secret to tell you." Chi Ning put down the report, "You must be prepared."

When he mentioned the Institute, he remembered that he almost forgot the business.

Chu Shaochen was stunned, not knowing what Chi Ning was going to say.

Could it be——

Suddenly recalling the message from Qiao Si, Chu Shaochen frowned.

Just as he was about to explain, Chi Ning stood up, walked lightly like a cat, walked to the window, and closed the curtains.

The gardener who was watering the flowers in the garden witnessed this scene with his own eyes.

With the kettle in his hand, he frantically sprinkled water on a silver moon flower until the old gardener realized that he almost drowned.

The vitality of a young Omega is truly limitless.

Chi Ning didn't notice the gardener at all. After closing the curtains, he went back to the bed, and after confirming that the room was hidden from the joint site, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Speaking of secrets, of course there must be an atmosphere!

It's like watching a horror movie, with the lights off of course.

"Admiral, there is no evidence for what I said next, but I guarantee with my personality that what I said is true." Chi Ning

imitated the undercover lines in the book, "The Chi family, there is an ongoing A secret research, which may affect the normal life of the Emperor Star."

That's cool, is this the code for connecting?

Chi Ning looked serious, "I remember, the general said that no matter who it is, as long as it endangers the life and safety of ordinary people in the Emperor Star, it is a betrayal!" Chu Shaochen suppressed the smile on his face and said seriously: "How did you get that?

" Do you know that this experiment is being carried out?"

Chi Ning, who was immersed in an overly realistic environment, suddenly met the serious Chu Shaochen, feeling an invisible sense of oppression, as if his body was tied by a rope.

Chu Shaochen, with sharp eyebrows and eyes, became serious, and the courage that belonged to the top Alpha burst out instantly.

"The person concerned, that is, the participant my elder brother told me." After Chi Ning finished speaking, he suddenly leaned close to Chu Shaochen, "Admiral, I'm not a real informant, I—" Hearing that, Chu

Shaochen Stretching out his hand, pinching his chin, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Then what are you? Tell me the truth."

Some rough fingertips pressed against his chin, and Chi Ning was forced to raise his face to look at Chu Shaochen.

Caught off guard and bumping into Chu Shaochen's intentional net, he didn't realize it, but obeyed and said, "It's the general's Omega, but the general's alone." The

completely unexpected answer made Chu Shaochen's expression freeze.

"I am very satisfied with this answer."

"Admiral, can you let me go? My waist is a little sore and my legs are a little numb."

The waist completely collapsed, and the upper body was forced to rise again. If it wasn't for Omega's natural soft waist, Chi Ning felt that he needed to go to the orthopedic department.

Chu Shaochen's eyes darkened, and he let go of his hand.

"Chi Mingye told you that the Chi family is conducting new research?"

Chi Ning rubbed his cheeks and chin with both hands, and shook his head when he heard Chu Shaochen's question, "No, it was the elder brother who asked me to ask the general, do you know about mining? They need channels for blue crystals, or cheaper sources."

"So, the Chi family didn't do this kind of research before?" "

Well, I don't know, after all, blue crystals are rare crystals, and most of the resources are Concentrated in the federal government, it is difficult for private companies to have large quantities of goods to support research."

Chu Shaochen lowered his brows when he thought of Chi Ning's glands.

Seeing that Chi Ning was staring at him, he curled the corner of his lower lip and waved at Chi Ning, and when he came over, he showed a smile that could bewitch Omega.

"Why did you tell me this?"

Chi Ning's brain froze for a moment, and after he realized it, he turned his head and said in embarrassment: "Omega, as an admiral, of course must be honest with each other." The

author has something to say:

Chi? A playwright? Ning, full of exciting married life;