Chapter 69

The well-known federal general unexpectedly appeared in Holy Eagle High School.

In less than a few minutes, photos taken secretly from various angles were all over the school forum. Except for Yishui's praise, everyone below was almost curious about why he came to school.

Chu Shaochen was so special that, apart from people from the Federation who might see him, only students from the Federation Military Academy had the chance to see him at the opening ceremony.

He hardly participated in any official conferences, or allowed the media to take pictures in public, and only a few photos were leaked.

Most of them came from military students.

To show up in another place today for an Omega, and without any subordinates by his side, it's obviously a private matter.

There were more and more people quietly looking around, and many of them took out their mobile phones to take pictures.

Chi Ning was still silent in the surprise of Chu Shaochen's sudden appearance, the strength on his waist suddenly tightened, and he suddenly came back to his senses.

Staring blankly at Chu Shaochen, he explained in a low voice: "I saw that you didn't reply me, and thought you were busy, so I talked to my classmates for a while." "Are they

all your classmates?" Chu Shaochen swept Glancing at the few students in front of him, there was no emotion in his eyes, even cold.

Although when he came over, he could probably guess what happened from the scene he saw, and he also knew that the classmates standing next to Chi Ning had no ill intentions towards him.

But with the habitual way of getting along, there is no way for him to treat others the same as he treats Chi Ning.

As for the other students, it doesn't matter how he treats them in school.

"Yes, they are all in the same department." Chi Ning answered honestly, but pulled Chu Shaochen's sleeve, "They are asking me why the general likes me, and they are concerned about how I am going during this time." "

Then Have you guys finished?"

"Finally, with the general here during this time, I am doing well, and I don't need to worry about the Chi family's affairs, after all, I can't change the law."

Chi Ning was in Chu Shaochen In front of him, he was as cute as another person, even Lin Ke was shocked.

Although Chi Ning was a good student at a glance before, he is definitely a lively person, but now he looks like a little rabbit.

"Then let's go."

"Okay, I'm still worried that today's appointment will be cancelled."

Chi Ning curled his lips, but he would still be disappointed in the end.

But Chu Shaochen came to school suddenly, he didn't expect it at all, he thought he would just park the car at the door, and then send him a message to let him out.

I didn't expect him to come in directly. This is equivalent to making the relationship between the two people public, and it will cause many things.

At that time, many people will definitely gossip, and maybe write some messy news.

"Why, I promised you, so I came here to pick you up."

Chu Shaochen reached out and stroked his hair, "I'm also looking forward to this date."

Chi Ning's eyes lit up, and he stretched out two hands to hold He, "Okay, then let's set off now, I've already made a reservation."

"Yeah." There was a smile in Chu Shaochen's eyes, and the previous coldness dissipated a lot in an instant.

Chi Ning grabbed his hand and looked at Lin Ke beside him, "Lin Ke, let's go first, see you tomorrow."

Great, we can go on a date, and -

Chi Ning glanced at Lu Jiujiu, the other party Obviously stunned and did not return to God.

In fact, he doesn't hate Lu Jiujiu that much, but occasionally finds it annoying, especially when Lu Jiujiu always takes it for granted that a person like him should be full of resentment, and then keep climbing high, changing his identity, and letting those who used to people regret.

He didn't understand, even if there was anything wrong with thinking that way.

People go to high places and water flows to low places. As long as the methods are not illegal or moral, it is normal.

"See you tomorrow."

"Bye, let's go."

Chi Ning laughed, nodded to Lu Jiujiu, and then led Chu Shaochen to the school gate.

There is still a distance from here to the school gate, and Chi Ning was led by Chu Shaochen all the way to the school gate, and he could still hear a lot of discussions in his ears.

Seeing his thoughts, Chu Shaochen turned his head and stared at his eyes, as if he saw the elk that had just come out of the woods, his eyes were confused and curious.

"This is the first time I've come to a school other than the military academy."

Chi Ning was a little surprised that Chu Shaochen would bring up this topic, so he stopped paying attention to the discussions around him, and looked at him curiously.

Chu Shaochen was also surprised that he spoke suddenly, he just felt that Chi Ning didn't like him very much.

"I just wanted to pick you up, and I didn't consider that it would attract the attention of the rest of the school."

Hearing this, Chi Ning was stunned for a moment, then realized the meaning of the words, and quickly shook his head.

"I'm not thinking about this, and I'm not worried that your appearance will attract too much attention, I just feel..." Chi Ning glanced around, "I'm just worried that it will bring you trouble, after all, you are the fleet Serving soldiers, if your photos are too popular, will there be any trouble when performing missions?"

Chi Ning had a high degree of attention in school, and recently dyed a white hair. On the way to the classroom today, there were ten people Eight of them will look back at him.

The little deviant thought in my heart was satisfied, and I felt that dyeing my hair was the right choice.

He never refused attention.

"But it's very different from the military academy here." Chu Shaochen glanced at the students who were taking pictures, "the atmosphere is much more free." "

But the federal military academy is a place that many people dream of, not only Alpha, but even some people in Omega want to take the exam." Go in there."

"Why?" Chu Shaochen asked.

Chi Ning was stunned. He didn't expect to be asked back at all. He pursed his lips and thought for a while before seriously answering: "Because students from the Federation Military Academy can join the fleet when they come out. They have mechs, starships and spaceships, which are comparable to sitting in an office." It's much more interesting to read documents and manipulate stock prices."

But it's also fun to read documents and manipulate stock prices.

There are also many occupations, such as doctors, lawyers and engineers, workers, teachers and drivers.

However, many industries are not from schools like Holy Eagle University, but more from training schools. After training, they get a certificate and start working.

Chi Ning thought about it seriously, and he had every reason to suspect that his parents might be soldiers, that's why he had different feelings for the military academy.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows, and glanced at the school gate not far away, "This Omega is yourself?"

Being punctured, Chi Ning admitted without any excuse, "Yes, I think my genes must have the memory of the military academy, otherwise why would I like the military academy so much." "Let's go, the future star of the fleet.

"

"What?"

"You can control Suzaku, which means that you are very talented. If you want, you may be able to join the fleet. After all, the top Omega has not appeared for a long time."

He was able to break into the military academy because he was favored by Rules .

If Chi Ning wants to fulfill his wish, he might be able to join the fleet. Even if he is not a core figure in the mech formation of the fleet, there should be a suitable position for him.

The federal government, perhaps, will change.

"Have you seen it? That's the top Alpha, and it's the first time I've seen it in my life." "

It turns out that the forums are all true. Chi Ning is so fascinated by this Alpha." "

Although I admit that Chi Ning's face Good-looking, rare in Omega, but don't they all say that the top Alpha is a cold-blooded killer?" "

Who knows, maybe this Omega is particularly powerful?"

When Chi Ning was stuffed into the car, he was still arguing a few times in his heart. sentence.

He is powerful, can he be a top Omega if he is not powerful?

Sitting on the chair with arms folded, Chi Ning curled his lips and stared at Chu Shaochen, "Why did you just hug me and stuff me into the car?"

He also wants to save face, okay?

There were so many people at the gate of the school, so he was picked up with one hand and stuffed into the car.

Chu Shaochen took the time to look at him, "What should that look like?"

"As a gentleman, Alpha should help Omega open the car door, put his hands on it, then bend slightly, wait for Omega to get in the car and close the car door, and then-- "

Chi Ning babbled, but hid a smile in his eyes. His eyes were bent, and he moved to Chu Shaochen's cheek, and kissed him resoundingly.

"Why is the general so easy to deceive? I'm kidding you."

He doesn't care much about an Alpha gentleman, as long as it's Chu Shaochen.

His Alpha was busy with his busy schedule, so he planned to take time out to date him before the battle, even if it wasn't intentional, it was enough sincerity.

Chu Shaochen raised his eyebrows and leaned against the back of the chair, "coax me to play?"

"You looked so handsome when you picked me up with one hand just now." Chi Ning rested his forehead on his shoulder, "Today's date, I will arrange it for you Right?"

"Yeah." Chu Shaochen pinched Chi Ning's earlobe and quickly agreed.

"Then just relax today and don't think about anything." Chi Ning narrowed his eyes slightly, thinking about today's arrangement.

Hot springs, massages, and all kinds of food, coupled with a comfortable and comfortable atmosphere, Chu Shaochen must be able to relax after being busy for so long.

He can also take a dip, his waist is a little sore now.

Glancing at Chi Ning's expression, Chu Shaochen suddenly began to look forward to today's date, seeing Chi Ning's appearance seemed very interesting.

The suspension car drove out of the urban area according to the address given by the navigation.

When he arrived at the destination, Chu Shaochen looked at the big signboard at the entrance of the hot spring hotel, fell into deep thought, and looked at Chi Ning beside him.

Chi Ning lay on the car window and saw the hotel gate outside.

The sky is already a little dark. Looking at it at this time, it looks like a picture in a movie. It is romantic and mysterious, which is very suitable for a date.

Excitedly, he turned his head and stared at Chu Shaochen, "That's what I'm talking about. Look, isn't it very suitable for a date, and it's very atmospheric." Chu Shaochen frowned, feeling a little bit a little bit

about Chi Ning's aesthetics on dates Suspect.

Standing at the door is a huge stone with the name of the hotel written in red letters. In front of the hotel gate is a very fake fountain, and then the gate to enter, although it can be seen that the material is not bad, but the walls and the gate are covered with straw and some flower vines.

Very retro, very trendy.

He has seen similar hot spring hotels in history books, probably built to imitate ancient times, and it is said that they are the hot spring pools that emperors like.

"Well, it's not bad, it's very fresh."

Chu Shaochen thought of a more euphemistic way of saying, "Have you made an appointment?" "

Of course, the room is also very distinctive, it is said that it is antique, it is Tang, the style of Tang's era "

Chi Ning had done his homework and dragged Chu Shaochen to the hotel.

After passing through the gate and arriving at the lobby, Chu Shaochen looked at the quaint lobby, which was much better than the outside, at least in terms of design and decoration, the aesthetics had improved a lot.

Worried that Chi Ning would be cheated, she fell back to the original place.

Fortunately, it's not exactly a scam.